Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
The front rim rubs up against the shock ball joint because of the steering throw adjustment. If you adjust your throw so that it goes as far left/right as possible without touching, it should be fine. Rotate your tires to make sure it doesn't touch, as the rim may not be perfect. Also check it if you switch tire brands on the same day. From my experience, it always rubs - unless you leave a fairly large gap between the rim and the ball joint. IMO, once you have a nice groove in your ball joint, it's not really an issue.
nice groove on the ball joint ?? so you trying to say to leave it runnig like that and leave it rubbing until a "natural" groove come by ??
Old 09-13-2007, 10:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EiKuD
nice groove on the ball joint ?? so you trying to say to leave it runnig like that and leave it rubbing until a "natural" groove come by ??
Yeah. It's okay. The car will run fine and the ball joint won't pop off. Just keep an eye on it for excessive wear. Otherwise, like I said, leave more space.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi Guys,
is there any special tool in which we can insert into the pipe stinger to pull out bend area using heating method ? I had tried freezing method but seems can't work pretty well....
Old 09-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by H4gI
Nice quality..... That gear was under 20minutes of running....

There are some parts wich are not that good....
kyosho ?
Old 09-17-2007, 05:57 AM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks to Robert Maestrey

I want to say thanks to Robert Maestrey. I had my first race with the Kyosho V-One RRR Evo WC this weekend at Port Charlotte, FL. Needless to say, it was my best race ever in the US, and all thanks to the hard work Robert put into building this car for me. He spent more than 15 hours working hard on it, making sure everything was perfect. It was perfect indeed, the car performed excellent. Even the body he mounted and painted, made the car look faster.

If I am not wrong, I beleive we had the fastest lap of the event. Who would've thought? I had never even been close...
Old 09-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Congrats!

Hey Edwardo,

Glad to see you're happy with the new car. Man I heard you were off the chain giving everyone a "run" for their money. I guess I'm in trouble for teh rest of the season. lol

Tino
Old 09-17-2007, 06:53 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by trickd122
Hey Edwardo,

Glad to see you're happy with the new car. Man I heard you were off the chain giving everyone a "run" for their money. I guess I'm in trouble for teh rest of the season. lol

Tino
Thanks Tino. It was a lot of fun. As for next season, I can't wait... Please make sure you learn my colors so you get out of the bullet train's way.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ejcabal
Thanks Tino. It was a lot of fun. As for next season, I can't wait... Please make sure you learn my colors so you get out of the bullet train's way.

LOL I will. I must say that I have much respect for Robert Maestrey not only as a personal friend but as a professional. I sure he would have done the same thing for anyone. As far as support I don't think it gets better that that.

He built the car, mounted the body and went as your mechanic for the event!!

Keep up the good work

Niketa Customs
Old 09-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Edwardo,
I must say .. that was a Fantastic race you ran in both mains. Great job to you & Robert.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Tech Adept

LOL I will. I must say that I have much respect for Robert Maestrey not only as a personal friend but as a professional. I sure he would have done the same thing for anyone. As far as support I don't think it gets better that that.

He built the car, mounted the body and went as your mechanic for the event!!

Keep up the good work

Niketa Customs
I agree on that. What else can you ask for? That kind of service from a team driver exceeded my expectations.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 1FastSerpent
Edwardo,
I must say .. that was a Fantastic race you ran in both mains. Great job to you & Robert.
Thanks Mark you did excellent yourself. The last five minutes of the A main were very close between you and Luke. I'll see you on Staurday and hopefully it will be a whole new ball game, hehe.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Eduardo,

I need to get on more practice. We use to have a great race together now you just fly by me and leave me in your dust. Excellent job this weekend.

Big thanks to Robert Maestrey (Note Spelling Robert) for helping out not just Eduardo but some of my locals who are just begining at the track. They called me today and could not thank you enough for your help.

Looking foward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Dave
Old 09-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dlarry
Eduardo,

I need to get on more practice. We use to have a great race together now you just fly by me and leave me in your dust. Excellent job this weekend.

Big thanks to Robert Maestrey (Note Spelling Robert) for helping out not just Eduardo but some of my locals who are just begining at the track. They called me today and could not thank you enough for your help.

Looking foward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Dave
Dave,

Are you running sedan now? Well Robert you seemed to have made the experience unforgettable for everyone in a good way. Seemingly you are the embodiment of Kyosho here, depending on Eduardo’s performance I may even get back another Kyosho. hehehe
Old 09-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dave,

Are you running sedan now? Well Robert you seemed to have made the experience unforgettable for everyone in a good way. Seemingly you are the embodiment of Kyosho here, depending on Eduardo’s performance I may even get back another Kyosho. hehehe
You trader.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

First of all WOW...Eddie was flying, really looked good holding some nice lines and just driving really consistent, pretty scary when you think about it, this was his first race with the RRR EVO. Congrats Eddie.

David it was my pleasure to help out Joe and his family it was a also really nice meeting them

Also Gary and David and all your help thanks for putting on another wonderful race at your track in port charlotte it was extremely fun and I highly recommend it. Traction was great and tire wear was very low.

Also congratz to all the Winners Luke Whitaker(sedan) and Joe Sumansky(1/8) you guys looked really good out their.. Mark Harrision also had a very exciting race finishing second to luke by if I am not mistaken .20 sec in Sedan ..WOW

And thanks for the kind words...but stop your making me

Robert Maestrey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.