Search

Team C Racing's T8 Nitro Buggy!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 04:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eastside777
Who sells these buggies?
I have nothing but good things to say about service and support from Jeff Fowler at Evolution Hobbies... http://evohobbies.com/

I also picked up a TC02 Evo (2wd 10th scale buggy) from Jeremy Blair here on RC Tech and have the same opinion of him.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by thekisscutken1
hey guys i have also been doing some testing with my m2c adjustable rear toeplate system on both a slick tight track and a tons of traction large outdoor track. 3 degrees of toe and 3 of antisquat with stock width planted the rear of the car down very well on the slick tight track. 3 degrees of toe, 4 degrees of antisquat and narrower wheelbase made the rear of the car much more planted than stock but it was a bit panicy over large jumps and through the whoops. will try with stock width next time on the large track. overall a great system with a lot of adjustability that i'm sure you can get work for any track conditions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOem1ifb3wI
Hey Ken, your vid is in private mode, so we cannot see it without permission. Can you unlock it?
Old 12-16-2012, 11:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

This weekend was the first time ive ran my team C buggy at the toys for tots charity race at reveation raceway in montclair Ca. showed up nice and early so i could practice alittle bit before the race due to rain all week so i could go practice and test with the car.So i desided to just sow up with it and practice i the morning..I ran about 4 tanks of fuel threw it in the morning before i started changing anything..i changed a couple af things such as hub spacing and rear camber link threw qualifying nothig else..I felt faster with the car right off the bat just inconsistant..so i qualified 4th overall i was amazed..lol So going into the main,i got a bad start fell back to 10th,caught all the way up to 3rd and about 12 minutes in,I clipped a pipe and stripped the plastic servo horn on the steering nd was forced to retire.. is there an aluminum upgrade???But overall,Im really diggin the car..has sooo much more cornerspeed.I just need to get used to driving a narrow,light platform again.

Here are some pics of results and my car
Attached Thumbnails Team C Racing's T8 Nitro Buggy!-toys-tots-rev.jpg   Team C Racing's T8 Nitro Buggy!-my-buggy.jpg  
Old 12-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

yea skirkman, if you shorten the rear hub spacing all the way forward and set up ackerman in the rear holes, this buggy turns on a dime! I was finding myself needing less steering on a super tight track i raced on yesterday. Have fun with it and if you need any tips or help feel free to contact me.

As for the servo horn, you can get any aftermarket one. i personally use the racers edge. just obviously make sure its the correct number of teeth for your servo.

@Roy J. Sorry man that's m2c's video and i dunno whats up with the protection
Old 12-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

this weekend i raced at rev, in ontario CA. the whole week had bad rain. lucky for us racers this track doesnt flood that bad. the crew got the track open at 7:30 in the morning, saw a couple team mates with there Team c T8 buggies. i raced my T8E and T8. i ended up taking TQ in my T8E. nitrocar had a very good run going in round 1 but just cought a hole and fell way behind the top drivers. 2 round was slower due to the track conditions got worse. in the main events i lead the whoe e buggy race with a 20 second lead. In nitro i started 7th =(. lap one i was in 3rd place right behind the leaders. mad a mistake and fell back again. everyone was within a few seconds of eachother for the first 7 minutes. after pits stops everyone started to spread out. i missed a lap some how ( got that fixed after the race was over) i drove hard the last 15 minutes of the race to take home 4th place. only a second behind 3rd place. should have done better but im stoke concidering how my year went. i learned alot over this weekend with the team c cars. now i know what i need to go practice on.
Attached Thumbnails Team C Racing's T8 Nitro Buggy!-20598_507998239230977_1576379884_n.jpg  
Old 12-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skirkman
This weekend was the first time ive ran my team C buggy at the toys for tots charity race at reveation raceway in montclair Ca. showed up nice and early so i could practice alittle bit before the race due to rain all week so i could go practice and test with the car.So i desided to just sow up with it and practice i the morning..I ran about 4 tanks of fuel threw it in the morning before i started changing anything..i changed a couple af things such as hub spacing and rear camber link threw qualifying nothig else..I felt faster with the car right off the bat just inconsistant..so i qualified 4th overall i was amazed..lol So going into the main,i got a bad start fell back to 10th,caught all the way up to 3rd and about 12 minutes in,I clipped a pipe and stripped the plastic servo horn on the steering nd was forced to retire.. is there an aluminum upgrade???But overall,Im really diggin the car..has sooo much more cornerspeed.I just need to get used to driving a narrow,light platform again.

Here are some pics of results and my car
very good run. it was a blast to drive with you. your car looked so good in the rough stuff. keep it up.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Tech Addict

Default TEAM C REAR WEIGHTS FOR BUGGY

M2C RACING is pleased to announce the release of our brass weight kit for the
PMP9/TKI SERIES buggies. these weights are made of brass and come in
5 and 10 gram weight. they can be combined to add up to 15 grams to the rear end per side. They bolt to the existing mud guard holes. these weights add unsprung weight to the rear end for added traction and help with foward bite.
part no. m2c3210

http://m2cracing.com/searchquick-sub...ywords=M2C3210
Old 12-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

Sweet ill be ordering mine tomorrow
Old 12-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

custom body paint of Jordy Velder, Absima driver
sorry bodywrap..

Last edited by speedy2; 12-18-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello Speedy,

It's a full bodywrap no paint is needed.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

Who did the wrap?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

http://www.customracingdecal.com/
Old 12-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Tech Addict

Default TEAM C JOYSTICK REAR HINGE PIN SUPPORT SYSTEM FROM M2C RACING

M2C RACING is pleased to announce the release of the WORLD'S MOST ADJUSTABLE REAR HINGE PIN SUPPORT SYSTEM.
6 months in testing, this system will allow you to physicially move the hinge pin in or out , up or down up to 1 mm to fit your particular track conditions.
With the use of our custom designed tapered ball hinge pins.The arms and hinge pins float freely in the bushings, reducing friction for quicker suspension response.
The insert are made using DELRIN material which has proven to last many times longer than tradational injected inserts that come with most vehicles.
80 custom designed DELRIN CNC MACHINED inserts give you much more adjustment than most stock kits so you can dial in the set up that fits your
driving style.

CAUTION: THE WIDE OFFSETS MAY NOT BE ROAR LEGAL UNLESS YOU USE
A NARROWER WHEEL HEX.

DUE TO THE EXPENSE OF MAKING THIS KIT, IT WILL ONLY BE AVIALABLE
THROUGH M2C RACING AND A FEW SELECT DEALERS.

TEAM C M2C 3000 http://m2cracing.com/searchquick-sub...words=M2C+3000

YOTUBE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDIO ON JOYSTICK SYSTEM
http://youtu.be/7Mj3a1iBBq8
Old 12-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Tech Initiate

I know the pill selection looks overwhelming but if you read the instructions and watch the youtube video you will be able the dial in the car and make fine tune adjustments at the track. i like my system it helps with the different size tracks, conditions, and layouts, its an advantage on all buggies and truggies. make sure you take your time to read and understand the adjustments that way you get the full effect of your car. also the weights for the rear of the car make it more stable in rough track conditions and help aid with forwad bite too.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

who is the contact for m2c??OR Email adress?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.