Old 02-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

deleted

Last edited by deadmancourt; 02-03-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: dont want drama
Old 02-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
i have personally seen this problem and obviously so has LOSI....if you have no problem then why post?.....
What you have posted the last couple days have been very back and forth. And Im confused as to what the problem is.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Not being able to buy them and waiting for the old ones to get sold off isn't the same thing. Like all running changes there is a risk you'll get the old model until all stock is sold.

They made a running change to make the shafts a lil' longer. If you've had a problem, contact Horizon and ask for some new shafts. If you haven't had a problem like 95% of us, don't worry about it. Simple as that!
Tech Elite

im just gonna delete my posts about this cause obviously it didnt do nothing but start an arguement....
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

you guys are both saying the same sh*t...just in diff ways, its over now.... grab a bong ang get along
Old 02-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
Not being able to buy them and waiting for the old ones to get sold off isn't the same thing. Like all running changes there is a risk you'll get the old model until all stock is sold.

They made a running change to make the shafts a lil' longer. If you've had a problem, contact Horizon and ask for some new shafts. If you haven't had a problem like 95% of us, don't worry about it.
thats exactly what ive been trying to say...thanks jammin....i thought i was doing a good deed by helping everyone out but...that backfired...sorry guys...i will no longer give you info from drake or any other pro out here in cali
Old 02-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Chris Peralta
Dude my truggy that I had been running the last two seasons had the shorter shafts on it and I never once had one pop out. I don't think it's an issue unless you run your truck when it's VERY worn out.
I have the same bones in there from when the 2.0 came out. Not one popped out, so it will need to be VERY worn.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by reggie l.
you guys are both saying the same sh*t...just in diff ways, its over now.... grab a bong ang get along
hahah im already on top of that....i was just trying to help out all my fellow 8ight truggy racers....but this happens everytime....
Old 02-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

ummm ....try and buy them....you will just end up getting the same 1's .....all you do is argue...me and basher both have got straight answers from DRAKE himself....you cannot purchase longer 1s till the old 1s have depleated.....i am on here trying to help people out and you are just starting arguements...get over it bro...you bought a whole new truck and dont have the problem anymore...i was just trying to pass on the info for us fellow truggy guys and you are sitting here calling me a liar....happens everytime someone posts helpfull info...you come on here and try to flip it...on EVERY THREAD YOU POST ON....sorry for trying to help guys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hahah im already on top of that....i was just trying to help out all my fellow 8ight truggy racers....but this happens everytime....
my man. "highly" entertained
Old 02-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by token

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Darn Chris - he got his answers straight from DRAKE himself........
......sorry for trying to help....

Last edited by deadmancourt; 02-03-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Take a look on tlracing.com and you will notice that the 8 and 8T are going to be available as a kit.
Guess you have the option to build now as well.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg B
Take a look on tlracing.com and you will notice that the 8 and 8T are going to be available as a kit.
Guess you have the option to build now as well.
Sweet! It is about time! Doesn't look like there were any updates made, just available in kit form.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Master

I apologize if you think I was picking on you as that was not my purpose. I simply posted pics of what I had, and said I had longer bones. You came in here with a Drake story and told me I was wrong. You told me my bones sat out at the edge of my outdrives because of a bad set of spindles. You also said they were only giving the longer front bones to people having problems and they would not be on the kits, the update to the kit was a new spindle. You went on to tell me that my old bones would measure the same as my new bones which they do not.

Again I am sorry I was simply posting a pic and saying "Look guys... the newer kits have longer bones for those that were concerned" and it went south. My bad.

Something else I noticed that's updated on my new truck is the rear camber links... I can now run the V2 rear shock tower with the rear camber link in the option hole on the tower at -2 degrees camber and not have to cut a few threads off the links.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default setups

i should be getting my 8t2.0 soon and i was wondering wat setups are you racers running and wat weight diff fluid are most running.f/c/r and wat weight comes in diffs out off box?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.