Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PTX Transponder

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I am looking at making an order after my next race for 2 of the cloned PTX transponders...I am just curious if there have been any updates with them and how much they are each...Thank again...
Old 09-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi Mike, the price for the basic cased PTX is around $65 to $66US. Our online store (visit www.rclaps.com) has the current prices on the checkout page. Select your country for delivery and the correct prices will be shown.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

The price is going down, $62US - $63US now
Old 10-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Re orders sent to us the end of last week and this week, due to a problem with the delivery of new stock we have a delay shipping orders out. Orders from last Friday (October 24th) to today are affected. Apologies for the delay, I'm contacting everyone by email in the meantime. We should have the new stock available any time now. Custom orders are not affected, usual 5 days turn around for these orders.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

The price did go down, SWEET!
Old 11-11-2008, 05:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi Terry you got PM.

Thanx
Old 11-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks, I will be replying shortly.

Been busy trying to sort out our web site problems..

www.team-mrt.com and www.rclaps.com are both down.

Details have been posted here:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/5038649-post489.html
Old 01-14-2009, 03:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Hi Terry,
My L.H.S. owner is curious to know if it's possible to clone his handout amb transponders, as there's only about 8 of the original 20 still working, and it seems that it would be much cheaper to clone what's left rather then send in what's broken for service.
I just received my custom PTX and couldn't be happier with it. Great product at a great price.
Thanks,
Bill
Old 01-16-2009, 03:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi Bill that's good you received your custom PTX ok, glad you like it

We can clone handout transponders, same as personal transponders. Send the transponders to us along with the clone order form and we'll go from there. As long as the handout batteries are ok there should be no problem. If the batteries are worn out or dead we can replace them.

Re Orders and Enquiries
Please note there has been a delay with orders due to new stock not arriving when scheduled after the New Year break. Shipping of orders is taking a while and due to the number of emails/PM's etc received we have a backlog which is causing replies to be late. Please accept my apologies for the current situation.

Terry Stockham
Old 01-27-2009, 03:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Terry_S
Hi Bill that's good you received your custom PTX ok, glad you like it

We can clone handout transponders, same as personal transponders. Send the transponders to us along with the clone order form and we'll go from there. As long as the handout batteries are ok there should be no problem. If the batteries are worn out or dead we can replace them.

Re Orders and Enquiries
Please note there has been a delay with orders due to new stock not arriving when scheduled after the New Year break. Shipping of orders is taking a while and due to the number of emails/PM's etc received we have a backlog which is causing replies to be late. Please accept my apologies for the current situation.

Terry Stockham
Terry,

The handout Pt's are they rechargable? and offcourse whats the pricing and do you have some pics of them ?
Edit: I mean does PTX have handout versions ?

Jerome

Last edited by Pinky@MVW; 01-27-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

PTX's are not self powered (rechargable)... and come in three versions hard case with or without tabs, or shrink wrap. Terry can clone a Handout TP just like a PT.... but it will look like a..... PTX and will need an external power source.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Terry_S
Please accept my apologies for the current situation.

Terry Stockham
How long is the current delay before shipping an item?
Old 02-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi IIGQ4U currently the delay is longer than our usual 2 to 3 days order turn around for small orders. We're catching up with the back orders, but because we have orders coming in faster than we can get new stock in means we are having to wait so there's a delay before we can process and ship orders.

Since the end of December when we closed for the holidays and then opening again early January we have been snowed under with enquiries, too many emails and PM's for me to keep up with.. I'm getting through them, if you are waiting for a reply it will come it's just taking a while.

I don't have time to reply on the forums right now, so thank you (<enter your name here>) for the help with answering the questions!
Old 02-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Terry I have been trying to order a transponder for a while now. I emailed you guys and seem to have got an automated response or something my email is [email protected] any help will be greatly appreciated. I want the custom model with the part number ending in 1.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default PTX Problem

I was mounting mine and had the car on when I was doing it Now it has a constant flicker and by the directions it is in clone mode. I followed them about 20 times and can not get it out of that mode. I did get it to not have the light on at all, but when you turn off the speedo switch or unplug the PTX it goes right to the flicker again. Any help would be great, do not want to take it out.

Terry I still need the invoice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.