Wiki Posts
Search

T & T SPEEDWAY

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
And this would be different from any other time how?
Oh dont even start with me.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCBUM
Yes this is a indoor race weekend we will run our normal class's. See you all at the track. Doors open at 9 am race at noon.

Anyone have any good pics of previous racing at the track I am looking for some Good pic's rcbum
I hope to be off the Saturday of the inaugural race, Keith. But since my boss here at Wings and Wheels is a corporate pilot who's on call 24/7, it's possible that I could be stuck at work.

But if I do get the day off, I will bring my cameras and get some good still photos and movies of the track and racing action.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:34 AM
Tech Rookie

As usual had a great time again Saturday and in simple terms the off road track is just plano fun. I meet some really good people which is the best part for me and I cannot wait to come back. See you guys again in a few weeks.

Alex
Old 11-21-2010, 07:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just checking before I load it up and I figured this is plenty of time to find out. How many truggies and Monster Trucks are we going to see at the opening club race? going to try to bring as little as possible.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

A.King, it was great meeting you and glad you had fun racing! That is good bit of a drive from Pineville but glad you made the trip. Your Slash looked great on both of the tracks and those proline shocks are a good improvement over the stock ones. There are more racers that have not showed up over the last month and a half or so, hope that we could see them back plus get the word out to everyone that there is some excellent r/c toy car racing going on here at T&T raceway in Shreveport LA.
Have fun and Race R/C!!
Old 11-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dallen
A.King, it was great meeting you and glad you had fun racing! That is good bit of a drive from Pineville but glad you made the trip. Your Slash looked great on both of the tracks and those proline shocks are a good improvement over the stock ones. There are more racers that have not showed up over the last month and a half or so, hope that we could see them back plus get the word out to everyone that there is some excellent r/c toy car racing going on here at T&T raceway in Shreveport LA.
Have fun and Race R/C!!
yeah yeah I know I am 1 of those racers.. but I have had alot going on with work and personal things. But I will be there along with my brother and hopefully Shawn will make the opening race for the out door track. Hopefully after everything calms down for me I will be makeing it over more for the winter racing.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Just an FYI about the proline shocks, if you have any problems with the rod ends popping off the pivot balls, email customer support and they will mail you a free rebuild kit with the updated rod ends.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by David81
Just an FYI about the proline shocks, if you have any problems with the rod ends popping off the pivot balls, email customer support and they will mail you a free rebuild kit with the updated rod ends.
I actually took a washer and put on the outside of mine. And last time I rebuilt my shocks I used the shock ends and caps off of a set of REVO shocks. perfect mounting and set-up...
Old 11-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default T&T Speedway Sat update

We had some good racing sat. And yes I know there is a lot going on this time of the year. But I hope to have a full house for the Operation Santa Claus Toy race December 4th I want our 2nd year to top our 1st and I need a good 25+ to do that so please make plans to join us and bring a friend it means a lot to me to help our kids have a better Christmas. So plan on getting the honey do's done early and come join us, bring your wife if you want she might have fun you never know. Let's just make the 4th the T&T Christmas party Chips and dips and stuff bring something if you like. It is going to be a fun day of racing.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RCBUM
We had some good racing sat. And yes I know there is a lot going on this time of the year. But I hope to have a full house for the Operation Santa Claus Toy race December 4th I want our 2nd year to top our 1st and I need a good 25+ to do that so please make plans to join us and bring a friend it means a lot to me to help our kids have a better Christmas. So plan on getting the honey do's done early and come join us, bring your wife if you want she might have fun you never know. Let's just make the 4th the T&T Christmas party Chips and dips and stuff bring something if you like. It is going to be a fun day of racing.
Keith is there anyway this could be carried over into the opening weekend of the off road track as well?
Old 11-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I just wanted to comment on the situation of Puddin not being allowed to race at T&T Raceway. I have known Puddin for several years now, since he moved back home. I am also familiar with incident where he supposedly threw some flyers of another track into the trash. He told me when this came up he didn't do it, he has no reason to lie to me. If you really knew his character this would not even be an issue. Puddin is well know and respected in the r/c community, from pros to manufactures, I have traveled with him and have seen it. He would have been a great asset for your track, just ask the people he has helped with national races. Just a couple of weeks ago at the pro series finals, he spoke what a good job you were doing at this track and that I should get back involved, yea right. This incident really upsets him because I know he cares. And to the people who say he made his bed and "te he he he's" when he ask about racing, I can see where you would be concerned, be cause you would be getting LAPPED. Nobody asked me to do this, but someone needed to say the truth, got a problem with it call me.

James Lonadier
Old 11-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default pm box

james clean you pm box out
Old 11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

box cleaned out
Old 11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jlo8864
I just wanted to comment on the situation of Puddin not being allowed to race at T&T Raceway. I have known Puddin for several years now, since he moved back home. I am also familiar with incident where he supposedly threw some flyers of another track into the trash. He told me when this came up he didn't do it, he has no reason to lie to me. If you really knew his character this would not even be an issue. Puddin is well know and respected in the r/c community, from pros to manufactures, I have traveled with him and have seen it. He would have been a great asset for your track, just ask the people he has helped with national races. Just a couple of weeks ago at the pro series finals, he spoke what a good job you were doing at this track and that I should get back involved, yea right. This incident really upsets him because I know he cares. And to the people who say he made his bed and "te he he he's" when he ask about racing, I can see where you would be concerned, be cause you would be getting LAPPED. Nobody asked me to do this, but someone needed to say the truth, got a problem with it call me.

James Lonadier
First of all James it was the fliers to the track that myself and a friend owned. Also I guess I am the only racer thathas had the courage to step up and say anything. As far as his character...Ok let's go there. WHEN he ran Hobbies X-Treme you would go in there and you would be waiting for awhile before he would even acknowledge you were there. Also back to the track thing, Ron Cunningham went in there several times and said something about the track over here and he said..."There's a track in Hallsville?" Along with other things...Let's talk about his conduct...hmmm...I remember hearing about some ranting and raveing going on at the pro finals? And the LAST race that was held at the now closed Hobbies X-Treme track I was standing right next to him on the drivers stand driving as he would scream out several times..."NITRO POWERED BULL BALLS" so this is good character? Man I would hate to see what you would consider bad then. Next....how about the rumor that he started about a racer named Josh Glancy..I mean I can go on and on about events and issues...If the crew at TandT wants to let him race by all means let him. But I can assure with in a few months the T and T track will suffer the same fate as Hobbies X-treme. And I am not saying he is the lone party involved with the closeing of the track...but he was a factor. After talking to my wife and a couple other people I look up to in my life I have come to the conclusion the Matt "Puddin" Sistrunk is not worth renting space in my head. Everyone knows his character and if not they will learn.

That's all I have to say on this subject....Like I said if the crew at T and T want to let him run there...that's fine...but all I can say is remember Hobbies X-Treme both store and Track.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

Just wanted to put my 2 cents into this topic. I had issue with said person after my first experience with him almost a year ago at previous stated hobby shop. But as time has past I have realized that it is just a personality that is extreme from the norm and actually have no issue with said person. I would really enjoy the skill level that he would bring to the track. My vote would be for him to run at T&T.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.