INDOOR OVAL & ON-ROAD RACE

Racing on the 1st and 3rd Saturday
EVERY MONTH
At the New Trends and Trains Hobby Shop
7143 Mansfield Rd. Hwy.171 Shreveport LA 71108
½ mi. south of 70th - 1.5 north of Loop 3132
For info call 318-671-8896 / 318-623-8472
Doors open at 10:00 Registration Ends at 11.30
Oval, On- Road, Stock Slash & Run what you got.
1/8 1/10 1/18, Electric. Race’s Start at 12:00
$15.00 - 1st Class, 5.00 for Additional classes.
A Lipo charge bag is required inside building. Available in hobby shop
3 Cars make a class. 2 Cars for a Novice class
CLASSES: We will run two 5 min. heats and the mains.
1/18 Mini Late Model Stock & Mod. Plus On-Road Classes
1/10 Oval Late Model 3 Diff classes and 3 On-Road classes.
Sprint Car Stock and Mod.
Slash stock and CORR Trk. And Monster Truck Street Jam. Plus run what you got.
See the race class rule’s for specific class guidelines. We will try to accommodate any class that has 3 cars so get your buddies together and come on indoors.
Pit tables with elec. (bring a chair), or bring your own. Plenty of trailer Parking.
Any questions call me or shoot me an email [email protected]
CK out trinity tech talk T&T form. (in the off-road form) to come stay tuned.

Next Race: January 16th
Old 01-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation T&T SPEEDWAY CLASSES

RACE CLASSES 3 Car’s Make a Class
OVAL Motor Battery Chassis
Mini-Late Model Rx 280 1500 NiMh or 1650 7.4 Lipo Stock
Stock tire’s, Factory body no side dams. You can up grade the radio & rec.

Modified Mini- Late Model No Limit 6 cell NiMh/ 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Stock w/ mods
Pull the trigger and hang on

1/10
Stock Late Model 19 Turn or 13.5 BL 6 cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Any 4 WD TC
Tires rubber / foam, Late Model Bodies, 4x12 in. side dam, Rear deck spoiler.

Super Stock Late Model No limit 6 cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Any 4 WD TC
Tires rubber / foam, Late Model Bodies, 4x12 in. side dam, Rear deck spoiler.

Unlimited Late Model No Limit 6 cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo B44-XXX4 etc.
10 in. Wide Late Model Body, No side Dam’s
1/8 ELECTRIC LATE MODEL OPEN 5 Cell Lipo MAX ANY
Late Model Body, Any tire.
Stock 1/10 Slider Stock 6cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Stock Losi
Modified Sprint Any motor 6cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Any Chassis

ON-ROAD
1/18 Mod Any motor 6cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Any Chassis
1/10
Sportsman Sedan (Novice)
Any RTR or 4Wd Sedan Stock Kit motor 6 cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Stock chassis
190mm On-Road Body, Included wing, Rubber tire.

Stock 4WD Sedan (ROAR) 17.5 BL or 27 turn 7.4 Lipo or 7.2 NiMh 4WD TC Chassis
190 mm Bodies, Rubber tires.

Super Stock 4WD Sedan 19 Turn or 13.5 BL 6 cell NiMh 2 cell 7.4 Lipo Any 4 WD TC
190 mm Bodies, Rubber tires. (Roar Class)

SLASH STOCK Spec STOCK 12 TURN 6 cell NiMh/2 cell Lipo 30C max Stock no mods
Stock Tires, Radio and receiver may be changed. You can run oval and on road on the same race day.
Upgrades shock caps and shock oils. CORR style body.

Short Course Truck No Limit 6 cell NiMh or 2 cell Lipo 40C Max CORR TRK.
Any 2 WD CORR Truck Body, CORR Style Tire & Rim. You can run oval and on-road on the same race day.
Any Losi, Assoc, HPI, Traxxas CORR Replica Truck.

MT Street Jam-Style Revo, E-Maxx, Savage etc. Open run what you got.

Future Class’s Trans-AM, 4WD Slash, Nastruck
Pan Car On-Road or Oval will be added if needed.

ALL CLASS’S ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS THEY ARE NEEDED. WE WILL HAVE A NOVICE CLASS EVERY RACE WE NEED TO, 2 DRIVERS MAKE A NOVICE CLASS. (Novice, Beginner)
ALL RACE DIRECTORS DECISIONS ARE FINAL. Thanks Keith / rcbum

Old 01-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Great Job

Great job on the post mudbug thanks for all your help.

I want to invite everyone out to see the new track lots of room to grow and we are working to be your home track so come ck us out. Ck out the small oval. we also will be running 1/8 elec. Late Model on the big track. its real SWEET. thanks rcbum

T & T SPEEDWAY-101_0290.jpg
Old 01-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Tech Adept

Default Race Day

Race Day Saturday January 16th charge your batteries and come to T & T Speedway !
Old 01-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Adept

Post Race Day Report

Well Sat. was a pretty good turnout, Tom and I would like to thank you for coming out. I had a good time and I hope you all did as well. We had 15 racers and a total of 43 cars for the heats. There was some pretty good battles during the day with everybody getting the racing fever and some good competition in the mix. I can tell some of you guys have been putting in the time and the laps on the track it really shows the lap count is up from the toy race. Several of you guys bumped up in the heats to fill in some class's I appreciate it. As we get going we will find the class's everyone wants to run and we will make some adjustments as we go. If you have suggestions let me know. Thanks everyone who jumped in to help through out the day from sweeping and mopping to track and marshaling it is very much appreciated.

THE LAPS
Stock Mini L/M : Saw Trey lay down laps with 35 in his 1st heat to Kevin 34, Mark 28, Phillip and Tim just back but in the mix no less. The main came down to the last lap with Trey taking the win with 33 and Kevin only inches back, It was a good race.

Modified Mini LM: Saw Kevin TQ with 33.1 laps in both heats with Karan and Eric and David in heat 1 and Tim, Phillip and Mark bumping up totry and match Kevin in heat 2. With Kevin taking the win in the main with 30.3 laps.

Modified Sprint 1/10: Eric loves to run the wheelie monster and several jumped in to give him run. If any one had any questions about the traction on this surface all you have to do is watch Eric pull the front wheels off the ground at a pull of the trigger to answer any questions. And laid down a blistering 37 laps in the 2nd heat. John John edged him out in the main with 34 laps to Eric's 33 but it was a fast paced battle all the way.

Unlimited Late Model (B44 & XXX4) John laid down a fast pace 35 and 32 laps and like always I was getting lapped, And Eric broke so John and I when at it in the main with John taking the win with 35 to my 34.

!/8 E- Late Model: (AKA BIG DOGS) Wow what a blast John and Eric battled through the 1st heat taking it with 31 laps to Eric's 30 with wade and myself in the back. The main was a close battle all the way with all three of us with 32 laps but Eric pulled off the win by about 50 feet. This class is well worth the effort to make the conversion.

Stock Sedan With the 6 car field we saw some good action and looking at the lap sheet it was some real close racing. David TQ with 13.10 and Denver and Eric just back with 12.2 and the other's not far behind. The main saw Wade pull of the win with Eric and David 2nd and 3rd. The real one to watch is Denver he drives a real smooth line and not rattled by much, And the next thing you guys will see is his taillights.

Super Stock Sedan: John TQ with 2 -13+ lap runs and Eric and Wade swapped 2nd & 3 in the heats. With John winning the main with another 13+ laps and Eric just back a little bit and Wade broke.

Stock Slash: The Slash always amazes me it is the best thing to happen in electric RC racing without a doubt Good Cheap Fun! and some close racing. With 7 in the 1st heat and on only 1 DNF everyone else within a lap of each other David TQ and Denver and Trey swapping 2 &3 in the heats. David took the win but saw Denver hot on his trail and if not for some lap traffic it might have been even closer, Trey in 3rd with Heath in 4th over Eric by just a few feet it was some good racing.

CORR Truck. (aka mod slash sc10 etc.) The heats where pretty rough on the CORR class with Heath TQ. The mains where much better. battling for the win, David came out on top with a 13.2 and Heath in 2nd with 12.11 and Eric 12.3 in all some good laps.

GOOD FUN GREAT RACING THANKS FOR COMING SEE YOU AT THE TRACK. Keith/ rcbum
Old 01-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Hey cool I'll try to get a group from the Tyler area to come run soon.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

I bet you could get a large group form Wild Bills to come run.
They have large turnout of Sprint, EDM and Slash for their dirt oval.

post up here>>> http://texasdirtoval.net/phpBB3/
Old 01-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Suspended

What kind of surface is this?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Tech Regular

It appears to be an ice rink...im assuming smooth concrete painted over ?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default track surface

Its black painted skating rink. Foams are useless! because its really slick but fun because the big HP motors dont tend to do well.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ultrahot
Its black painted skating rink. Foams are useless! because its really slick but fun because the big HP motors dont tend to do well.
It is a painted hardwood surface that any tire works on even foams if you can drive. The traction is unreal and bring all the motor you got. We run 1/18 1/10 and 1/8 oval is 266' CL plus onroad with a 459 CL come ck it out.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs down i suck

Well on of us is full of sh*t as a Christmas turkey....... and I'll leave it at that rcbum
Old 01-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ultrahot
Well on of us is full of sh*t as a Christmas turkey....... and I'll leave it at that rcbum
Not sure how far you live from the track ultrahot BUT If you make the trip and dont agree. I'll buy your gas home. Our next race day will be Feb 20.
I hope you can join us.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default T&T NEXT RACE FEB 20

We will not be running on Feb 6 as planed but will resume our schedule on Feb 20 I hope to see some new people out at the track to ck out the new layout and try our fast surface. We would like some of you guys with oval experience to come run some laps. The oval is 266' cl and the on road 459' cl. So load up the gear and come join us for an afternoon of racing fun.

Keith/rcbum
Old 01-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Adept

Ive done been there and did that. I completely enjoyed the track and the participants. But to tell out of towners its hooked up fast is a LIE and I wouldnt appreciate being told that and show up to spin out on foams. Your doing a great job promoting but dont follow up and disagree with every word I posted for a "out of towner" when you know its far from the truth. I agree I'm not the best driver out there but to say foams work great if you can drive pissed me off. Be a man now and leave foams on your pieces of crap all year since you can drive so well with them. I want to see this!

p.s. I have found that the RTR tires work best so far for anyone that wants the truth. But what do I know, I cant drive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.