Wiki Posts
Search

T & T SPEEDWAY

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Racers,

You want a great place to race and for it to go to a Great Cause here you go....

NOVEMBER 5th 2016!!!

T&T RC HOBBIES
Presents
RACE FOR THE VETS
Racing for a Great Cause!!!
Come Support This race to support
Woody's Home for VETERANS!!!!
Open Practice Friday till 8pm
Controlled Practice Saturday 8am till 10am
Racing to begin at 10AM!!!!

RAFFLE Proceeds are going to Christmas Presents for the Veteran's Of Woody's Home!!!!

Losi 22 3.0 2wd along with Gens Ace Batteries and Sticky Kicks Tire Compounds along with some other items to be given away.....
Attached Thumbnails T & T SPEEDWAY-race-vets-flyer.jpg  
Old 11-08-2016, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Holy Big Post lol.

For those that missed it, the Race for the Vets was an absolute blast! Great racing with awesome people for an amazing cause. Doesn't get much better than that.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Thunder Tiger RC nitrous buggy

Send me the PayPal link and I'll purchase it
Old 03-14-2017, 08:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

T&T Speedway now has Indoor Carpet!!!!!

We Installed CRC grey carpet almost 2 weeks ago and ran a successful Saturday On-road race with 1/12 pan car and touring car, the carpet is grooving up nicely and is doing great! The Track is 71'x56' and can be switched between oval and on-road.

We will have a schedule posted soon, come check out the only Hobby shop in Northern Louisiana Now with CRC carpet and 1/10 indoor clay and 1/8 outdoor off road racing!
Old 03-23-2017, 04:35 AM
Tech Adept

Location: West Monroe,LA........yes,where Duck Dynasty is filmed
Default Practice time

The previous owner allowed for track practice during business hours when not racing for a small fee. Is that option available with the new owners? Would like to come in and get a feel for the carpet without crowds and distractions.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Is this place still open? if not are there any other 1/10 electric off road tracks around in Louisiana? I maybe moving there soon.. so trying to figure how much money is reasonable to spend on current setups and parts here in San Diego racing indoor clay..
Old 08-21-2019, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by socalcloin
Is this place still open? if not are there any other 1/10 electric off road tracks around in Louisiana? I maybe moving there soon.. so trying to figure how much money is reasonable to spend on current setups and parts here in San Diego racing indoor clay..
brand new track Alexandria, LA
Old 09-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yes were still open! We are the only indoor 1/10 clay and carpet track in Louisiana. we also have an outdoor 1/8 scale track. There are a lot of "Backyard Basher" tracks around the area but we are the only actual track for about 3hrs in any direction. We don't usually reply here, check out our Facebook pages T&T R/C Hobbies for all of our racing dates and activities!
Old 02-27-2020, 12:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gstjohn
Yes were still open! We are the only indoor 1/10 clay and carpet track in Louisiana. we also have an outdoor 1/8 scale track. There are a lot of "Backyard Basher" tracks around the area but we are the only actual track for about 3hrs in any direction. We don't usually reply here, check out our Facebook pages T&T R/C Hobbies for all of our racing dates and activities!
I live in LA now.

I don't see your FB page for T&T RC Hobbies.

There is a Track in Alexandria? that's pretty close to me will look for that, any idea the name?
Old 04-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by socalcloin
I live in LA now.

I don't see your FB page for T&T RC Hobbies.

There is a Track in Alexandria? that's pretty close to me will look for that, any idea the name?
The outdoor track is going by 318 Raceway now. Unfortunately with all the rain we have been having they haven't gotten the outdoor track up and running yet. They have a FaceBook group for the track though and that would probably be better for updates and events.