Wiki Posts
Search

T & T SPEEDWAY

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JamminSP
We actually ran well into the night last night. It was an absolute blast. The track is a little slick and dusty at the moment. What its needing is ALOT more running on it. I think it will groove out really nice pretty quick!
Even if I drive back in time for class Tuesday night, I'd still have at least three hours of time to spend at T&T. Now to go clean off my car.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tq_danpatterson
Even if I drive back in time for class Tuesday night, I'd still have at least three hours of time to spend at T&T. Now to go clean off my car.
Clean it to get it dirty again... Sound alot like me.. as mine is in pieces getting a bath...
Old 11-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

why is it every pic I see of work being done Keith is in his supervisor pose? Kinda makes ya wonder if he has really done any work at all...
Old 11-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default I heard that

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
why is it every pic I see of work being done Keith is in his supervisor pose? Kinda makes ya wonder if he has really done any work at all...
I heard that bobby!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RCBUM
I heard that bobby!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Welll It's Done T&T OFF-ROAD

I do not remember thinking about how long this project was going to take but I think most driver's will enjoy the track. The lay out may not seam to extream for some of you 1/8 guys but it will be a good crossover track for 1/8 to 1/10 and the SC as well. And remember guys it's only dirt I can change it when and as needed. I might even make a change just to keep you on your toe's. They call me the rcbum for a reason I will make a track change just to see if you are as good as you think you are, HA! This is what I love to do I will always try to have my track in race condition. Thats not to say you might not find it in need of some sweat on a practice day, But if you show up on a race day and my track is not ready to race, please kick some dirt on my coffin on your way out. All that said Please tell your friends to stay tuned for a warm up track pack race, fun day. I will post some more pic.'s soon and a schedule we will race some this year so stay tuned and pass this along. rcbum
Old 11-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Keith, Tom & Marlen

I know I have not personally done it but I want to thank yall for putting this track together. I know all of you have put alot of effort, sweat and blood into making this happen. As a racer I am glad to have a track here in Shreveport to run on along with a shop that will get whatever is needed for me. This is certainly a first class facility with a first class staff operating it!! Im already looking foward to the 2011 season at the shop both on and offroad!

On another note.... Keith.... You have to remember not to make too many changes too fast.... Bobby wont be able to keep up if you do...
Old 11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Master

On another note.... Keith.... You have to remember not to make too many changes too fast.... Bobby wont be able to keep up if you do...
hmmmmmmmmm....Hello Pot my name is Kettle?
Old 11-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Keith, Tom & Marlen

I know I have not personally done it but I want to thank yall for putting this track together. I know all of you have put alot of effort, sweat and blood into making this happen. As a racer I am glad to have a track here in Shreveport to run on along with a shop that will get whatever is needed for me. This is certainly a first class facility with a first class staff operating it!! Im already looking foward to the 2011 season at the shop both on and offroad!

He is skeerd anyway!! lol!
Old 11-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

I had a blast indoor and then outdoor trying to break my short course truck. My slash 4x4 suffered two broken body mounts, a broken rear bumper,one stripped shock screw and a few cracks in the body.It was dusty and loose .I cant wait to see it grooved up and groomed.I love the track lay out. It shows that you guys are trying to cater to 1/8 and 1/10 and this is a good thing. I now know some weak points on my outdoor truck that will be beefed up and repaired before running again. I was happy to see my new esc and motor set up pretty much did wheelies(indoor) when i gunned it. Now to detune and tweak a little to get it to hook up better on all fours.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default In the dark

[QUOTE=redron123;8180361]I had a blast indoor and then outdoor trying to break my short course truck. My slash 4x4 suffered two broken body mounts, a broken rear bumper,one stripped shock screw and a few cracks in the body.It was dusty and loose .I cant wait to see it grooved up and groomed.I love the track lay out. It shows that you guys are trying to cater to 1/8 and 1/10 and this is a good thing. I now know some weak points on my outdoor truck that will be beefed up and repaired before running again. I was happy to see my new esc and motor set up pretty much did wheelies(indoor) when i gunned it. Now to detune and tweak a little to get it to hook up better on all fours.[/Q

It could have been the fact that you guys where running in the dark, but I am glad you like the track. I worked on the grooming tonight after we finished the driverstand it still needs some more but thats just a regular part of the job. later rcbum.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:49 AM
Tech Rookie

I had a blast running with you guys sat. Hope to see you guys again in a couple of weeks.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Glad you made it.

Originally Posted by A.King
I had a blast running with you guys sat. Hope to see you guys again in a couple of weeks.
I am glad you made the trip and had a good time we will run inside on the 1st and 3rd sat all year long except for some of the holiday conflicks. and we will have the off-road schedule out soon. rcbum
Old 11-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCBUM

It could have been the fact that you guys where running in the dark, but I am glad you like the track. I worked on the grooming tonight after we finished the driverstand it still needs some more but thats just a regular part of the job. later rcbum.

We started in some light and then it got dark.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by redron123
He is skeerd anyway!! lol!
There is only 1 thing I am skeered of and it has not showed up at T and T yet...well wait...there is that puter that Keith takes to Alexrandria..but I can fix that with a hammer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.