Wiki Posts
Search

Cold Heat

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imjonah
There has to be another strong adhesive that is also very conductive.

The means of physical connection or fusing of metals generally require the presence of high amounts of heat in order to be efficient and durable. The only remaining means of an electrically conductive stationary connection is welding(fusing), which creates levels of heat that would be traumatic to our little batteries. Granted, stick packs are welded, but those are spotwelds, on tinfoil, so efficiency is compromised.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

also, Phatkat

Would you be offended if I asked you to keep your politics out of your RC posts.

I would be glad to discuss the reasons behind the President’s Iraq policy with you in a PM. If your political opinion is the result of thought and study, then I am sure I will benefit from your insights.

Do you really want people to append their beliefs on abortion, the death penalty and gay marriage to their RC posts?

Jonah, please start a thread in the Chat Lounge. The last one we had going was pretty good and everyone keep fairly civilized.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ZeroCooL
Has anybody seen or have used this soldering iron on there car?
One word: worthless
Old 01-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Suspended

another adhesive besides solder which i conductive.

------------------------------------------------------------
also, Phatkat

Would you be offended if I asked you to keep your politics out of your RC posts.

I would be glad to discuss the reasons behind the President’s Iraq policy with you in a PM. If your political opinion is the result of thought and study, then I am sure I will benefit from your insights.

Do you really want people to append their beliefs on abortion, the death penalty and gay marriage to their RC posts?

I haven't posted anything political in here, however my sig goes where I go, if that's what you're referring to.

Honestly, I am not bothered one bit by people's opinions, as it sometimes shows instantly whether or not they are intelligent, and if I should spend my time debating with them. As this is one of only three boards that I am a member of(all R/C related), and my sig is not directly offensive, I think that there should be no problem with it. But, then, to each his own.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

"COLDHEAT" And racing R/C? Only if you run something from radioshck or wal-mart.ROTFLMAO If you are serious and don't want to get laughed at, then DO NOT BRING ONE TO THE TRACK! these are merely toys for the people who do not understand what real work and life are actually about.JMO
Old 01-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Tech Initiate

imjonah

You cannot reason with the mentally challenged he suffers from SDS for which there is no cure. He attempts to make up for his short commings by tagging that B.S. to his post to see if he can get a reaction from someone. He will also argue with a sign post if the wind blows hard enough to make it wiggle. To argue with him or comment on his tag along only makes his head bigger, but not the one that he wants to grow.
As for the cold soldering thing, they named it correctly COLD if you are looking for a good iron look at the Goot TQ-95 it will solder anything from circuit boards to batterys and works great for soldering lead wires to the Orion V2 endbells.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Tech Initiate

a 15 watt iron can out peform it easily!!!! lol. the stupid tips break too easily, i tried my first solder ith it, and it broke. i then got a hammer, and smashed the **** out of it. its funny, the retarded employee told me that it works easily on any wire, WRONG!!! i found that the batteries i purchased with them were more useful than the plastic gimic!
COLD HEAT STINKS
Old 01-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tucker
imjonah

You cannot reason with the mentally challenged he suffers from SDS for which there is no cure. He attempts to make up for his short commings by tagging that B.S. to his post to see if he can get a reaction from someone. He will also argue with a sign post if the wind blows hard enough to make it wiggle. To argue with him or comment on his tag along only makes his head bigger, but not the one that he wants to grow.
As for the cold soldering thing, they named it correctly COLD if you are looking for a good iron look at the Goot TQ-95 it will solder anything from circuit boards to batterys and works great for soldering lead wires to the Orion V2 endbells.

Old 01-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Tech Initiate

I expected better, how long has it been??
Old 01-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Tech Regular

There must be a "Vendetta" against sarcasim nowadays!LOL
Old 01-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by BeetleBailey
There must be a "Vendetta" against sarcasim nowadays!LOL

Tucker wants me to indulge him. I don't debate with the cranially handicapped.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Tech Regular

OHHHHHHHH!! ROTFLMAO.. Have one on me!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Initiate

From your limited post I can see it has been a long time, but Gee HOW did you know I am impressed except for the SDS you might be able to get help for your second handicap. If I can assist you please let me know.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

I don't beleive tha I get you on that one Tuck. I think that are you are insinuating that we might have a drinking problem. If that is the case, then maybe this might give your feeble little college brain something to actually think about. Some people actually work for a living. Some people actually live to work. Others go to college to sponge off both.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tucker
From your limited post I can see it has been a long time, but Gee HOW did you know I am impressed except for the SDS you might be able to get help for your second handicap. If I can assist you please let me know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.