Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cold Heat

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 06:49 AM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nmt6789
Are you guys really that afraid of soldering irons?
Not afraid of soldering irons, just wanted to see if I can save some space in my tool bag & also my pit area.
Old 01-07-2006, 06:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I have one. Didnt try it yet.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Well youve done everything right so far
Old 01-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Tech Initiate

return it before its too late! spend the 20 on batteries or somethin!
Old 01-08-2006, 12:38 AM

I tried the Cold Heat to tin the wires and I agree....S-U-C-K-S!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course with the size, definitely not for big hobbies. But there's a big brother - Cold Heat Pro. Did anyone try it?
Old 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Guys, don't waste your money on these things,you're helping make someone rich off a piece of junk,their laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

lol cold heat, isn't that a oxymoron?

ay tucker, let me chime in, you started slaming PhatKat for no reason, except to call him stupid. you also gave no reason for this. your just an a bulyl without amunition, hiding behind well constructed phrases in an attempt to sound smart.

ay Phatkat bro, keep up the opinions! don't let the gestapo silence you. any opinion held with conviction and evidence is worth expressing, if it was an invalid opinion/theory it would be shown to be so. peoples differing opinions create cognitive disonance, this is the reason for all discourse/arguments, only humble people can enter into a debate without it becoming an argument.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
ay Phatkat bro, keep up the opinions! don't let the gestapo silence you. any opinion held with conviction and evidence is worth expressing, if it was an invalid opinion/theory it would be shown to be so. peoples differing opinions create cognitive disonance, this is the reason for all discourse/arguments, only humble people can enter into a debate without it becoming an argument.

Old 01-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Keeping the thread on topic... Never tried Cold Heat but do have the automatic wire stripper that comes with it and agree with the previous poster that it rocks. Great for stripping motor & battery wires.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Tech Adept

On the topic: The Cold Heat is a waste if money and effort.

ay Phatkat bro, keep up the opinions! don't let the gestapo silence you. any opinion held with conviction and evidence is worth expressing, if it was an invalid opinion/theory it would be shown to be so. peoples differing opinions create cognitive disonance, this is the reason for all discourse/arguments, only humble people can enter into a debate without it becoming an argument
I have discussed this difference of opinion with Phatcat myself in another medium a couple months ago. I have told him that his politics have no place here in.... He has basically told me to p....off and he doesn't GAF about me or my opinion. Until now I have chosen not to mention his "sig", publicallyas he is entitled to his opinion but I am offended by it!

Unfortunately, Phatcat also has indicated that he is not totally committed to his opinion nor does he have the conviction, as he is just endorsing the Ducati Ryder... this too is a lie, Phatcat just likes to raise a stink. He has said he has "not served, he will not serve" so its all lip service just until someone teaches him different.

Last edited by Hick; 01-09-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Venom
You should not get into something that you cannot keep up with, your implied country and our mother country England have been riding on our coattails ever since we took the time and effort to throw the mother country out. Were it not for us you could be speaking Japanese now and Momma could be speaking German. We do thank your country for their support in present and past conflicts. I didn't slam him first he called me dumb and I returned the favor by calling him stupid, He is able to sit in his easy chair and make comments like that because my family and many others have paid the price so that he and you can be here on this forum making your comments regarding MY COUNTRY and yes I take offense at his and your stupid comments.

Last edited by Tucker; 01-10-2006 at 04:43 AM.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Damn...I mean....damn....you guys...LOL...damn...

Oh, the cold heat still sux!...even in a free country where we're not supposed to say anything but America rules and the President's always right. Here's a portion of a quote from a rusty old Pres...

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149
May 7, 1918

I for one value ALL opinons. Let's get back on topic...

Cold Heat Sux!
Old 01-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R40Victim
Damn...I mean....damn....you guys...LOL...damn...

Oh, the cold heat still sux!...even in a free country where we're not supposed to say anything but America rules and the President's always right. Here's a portion of a quote from a rusty old Pres...

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149
May 7, 1918

I for one value ALL opinons. Let's get back on topic...

Cold Heat Sux!

Well spoken, bro, well spoken.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Tech Elite

somebody upen up a debate forum
Old 01-10-2006, 04:59 AM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
Keeping the thread on topic... Never tried Cold Heat but do have the automatic wire stripper that comes with it and agree with the previous poster that it rocks. Great for stripping motor & battery wires.
I just bought a similar wire stripper off of the MAC tool track. I must agree with everyone. this tool is great. A little bit more expensive off the MAC truck though. Maybe I should have just bought the COLD HEAT combo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.