Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW XRAY T2

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ahsikes
thanks on the info about the shocks, but I did not say the alumnium ones were out with the fk05, just that they were in fact out after the plastics were.

That info was off of this site a few posts back, I don't know the exact release date of them, just that they were offered as an option.
Actually, both sets of shock bodies were out before the first Xray T1.

The original shocks were carried over from the Serpent line of nitro cars. Serpent also had aluminum bodies as an option. The original Xray T1 used the same exact shocks (different lengths F/R). Since then, Xray has changed to the shocks some, making them the same length F/R, creating different (non-Serpent) shock shafts and bladders. The bodies, pistons, and caps are all still Serpent parts.

Back then, it seemed that all the Serpent team drivers preferred the composite bodies also. Now, however, it seems that Serpent has new shocks that somewhat resemble the old losi shocks (built from the bottom).

I used the aluminum bodies on my Serpent Impulse something like 4 years ago...

Pretty much, my point is that the aluminum shocks were tested before the first Xray car was released.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

anyone have any ideas on availability I heard the team drivers have here kits for the novak race when can everyone else get one
Old 12-11-2005, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

before christmas
Early Jan
Mid January
Late Jan/Early Feb.

Pick whichever "reliable" source you want

I race with a guy who works at RC America and he is not comitting to saying anything, and beleive me I tried!!!
Old 12-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Tech Initiate

can"t wait till it gets here wish there was a date

Last edited by Witt227; 12-11-2005 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

When they release a date they want to be able to ensure that is able to be met instead of setting a date and then bumping it back 'two weeks' and then another 'two weeks' etc...
Old 12-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

someone at our track was saying its not going to be out until febuary to march
Old 12-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wrong thread
Old 12-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I heard from my sister's boyfreind's uncle's bestfreind's father inlaw that it will be in two weeks.

I think that people need to keep there pants on be patient. I think that Rc America doesn't want this to end up like Losi's Jrxs and have a bunch of disgruntle racers because they say in two weeks every two weeks. Next thing you know this will be a 50 page thread bitching about the release date. I think it safe to say with the holiday season coming up and lot of people have families to celebrate this festive time of the year that it really doesn't matter if the car is out right away. Does it really matter if the car come now or after the new year.

FYI for some there is more to life than toy cars.

When they know you will know the company is in buisness to make money so I don't think that they are going to keep it a secret.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:41 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
I heard from my sister's boyfreind's uncle's bestfreind's father inlaw that it will be in two weeks.

I think that people need to keep there pants on be patient. I think that Rc America doesn't want this to end up like Losi's Jrxs and have a bunch of disgruntle racers because they say in two weeks every two weeks. Next thing you know this will be a 50 page thread bitching about the release date. I think it safe to say with the holiday season coming up and lot of people have families to celebrate this festive time of the year that it really doesn't matter if the car is out right away. Does it really matter if the car come now or after the new year.

FYI for some there is more to life than toy cars.

When they know you will know the company is in buisness to make money so I don't think that they are going to keep it a secret.
I'm with you on that (amen)
Old 12-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yeah, as far as I'm concerned, I hope it isn't until January.
I got too much on my plate as far as the holiday season goes.
There is nothing worse than having a kit box sitting there because you don't have time.
Then again, I hope it is two weeks!
Old 12-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by scoobydo
yeah, as far as I'm concerned, I hope it isn't until January.
I got too much on my plate as far as the holiday season goes.
There is nothing worse than having a kit box sitting there because you don't have time.
Then again, I hope it is two weeks!
It would look pretty sweet under the Christmas tree wouldn't it. If that was to actually happen I would be conviced that there really is Santa Claus.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I heard in Feb-Mar 06
Old 12-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

some lucky guys will probably see it this weekend at the world carpet cup at CRF in switzerland..
Old 12-12-2005, 01:40 AM
Tech Elite

Default This car has the most buzz.

I have ever seen surrounding a TC. I know A LOT of people that have already preordered one. What I like about this car is that I can use one chassis for different types of racing. I like the fact that I'll be able to throw on a set of spec rubber tires, make a few chassis changes and I can race cheap if I want. This car rocks. I think they hit the nail on the head with this design. I hope it handles/performs as well as it looks. I sure would like to know when they are going to hit the shelves, because I want a mini indoor heli to fly while I wait.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Reliable source with inside information tells me early to mid January.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.