Wiki Posts
Search

NEW XRAY T2

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hehe, Mike is always the salesman!!

That sounds good. I was thinking of picking up the AE spring set since it is half the price of the XRAY springs...I might just go there and talk to Harold and then come up front and get them from you. Thanks!!

D
Old 03-03-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HRCRACER123
Ohh..Low Blow Mike.. Ever since I put on that P-dub bumper no more brokem C-Hubs. Also me getting used to that friggin technical layout didn't help with the part breakage either. Dennis I now what works at SSH. PM me for more info.
Hey i did say it handled sweet, you racing tonight? BTW new layout thats more easy on parts......
Old 03-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Here's my BMI T2. This thing is super stiff and everthing fits perfect. Cant wait to run it tomorrow.
L.Fairtrace: after fitting on the BMI chassis, how does the rear toe measure up now? Are you getting the same amount on both sides? Reason I ask is because some people say (including x-ray) the problem is in the hubs, while others say its coz of mis aligned holes on the chassis .... this may help us isolate if its one or the other, or both that is cuasing the rear toe problem. thanks!
Old 03-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scottw

No thats the one for the FK'05. They make one for the T2.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
L.Fairtrace: after fitting on the BMI chassis, how does the rear toe measure up now? Are you getting the same amount on both sides? Reason I ask is because some people say (including x-ray) the problem is in the hubs, while others say its coz of mis aligned holes on the chassis .... this may help us isolate if its one or the other, or both that is cuasing the rear toe problem. thanks!
There hasn't been any problem with the chassis', if this was the case, the rear top deck and diff/center pulley would not line up and the belt would try to run off...

There was a slight variation in the early rear hubs, but this has long since been corrected.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcracingkid
Hey i did say it handled sweet, you racing tonight? BTW new layout thats more easy on parts......
They changed the layout AGAIN!!!
Old 03-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracingkid
Na.. No Racing this weekend for me. Going on a ski trip to the Poconos. Gotta get that last ski trip in before spring.

I am glad to hear about the new layout. I cant wait to lay down some foam on it.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Anyone know if the 2* rear hubs are available yet. My lhs has about 10 left rear hubs, I think they were all 1*. What's up with that, no rights? The tow on my car measures about .30*on the left (drivers side) and about 1.75* on the right. I heard the problem was in the right hub, so why is my left fubar'd? And yes I fixed with shims temperarily.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Tech Elite

I think there is currently a company producing aluminum rear hubs that are 2 degrees.

I will be bringing out adjustable aluminum rear hubs in the very near future.

I may also bring out adjustable camber front c-hubs as well. But the rear hubs will be first.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Tech Regular

Xray is shipping at this moment alu option parts
Bling bling & problem solved
Old 03-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

cj...you need someone to do some testing with ya???...im yo man
Old 03-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett
cj...you need someone to do some testing with ya???...im yo man
I'll let you know when the first ones are comming off the machines.
You can bet Peter will have a set too.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
Anyone know if the 2* rear hubs are available yet. My lhs has about 10 left rear hubs, I think they were all 1*. What's up with that, no rights? The tow on my car measures about .30*on the left (drivers side) and about 1.75* on the right. I heard the problem was in the right hub, so why is my left fubar'd? And yes I fixed with shims temperarily.
Some shops got both, funny enough we got 5 rights and only 3 lefts. Maybe we got all your right hubs.

Team Tamale has 2degree hubs, I have a set and they are nice. If you can wait, I would see what PitCrew comes out with....looks dialed.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rmargiotta
There hasn't been any problem with the chassis', if this was the case, the rear top deck and diff/center pulley would not line up and the belt would try to run off...

There was a slight variation in the early rear hubs, but this has long since been corrected.
to be honest, i always felt myself that it couldn't have ever been a chassis problem because of what you just said. in a way, i just wanted it to come from someone else that people would believe .... like someone with a new aftermarket chassis. i dont even think its that big a deal that the rear hubs were slightly off .... i just shim it and get on with it ....
Old 03-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips

TOE

TOE

TOE!!!

The TOE on your car measures... you arent hauling the toe, youre MEASURING the toe.

See ya at the track tomorrow Robbie. HEHE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.