Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Stock Motor From TRINITY

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by berger
Except if its fast, give it one race meeting and everyone at your club will have one, leveling the playing field again
You took the words right out of my mouth,just like what's happening now with the new IB3800's, a few people have them and are blowing away those who don't, just give it a little time and everyone will have them.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyper1
You took the words right out of my mouth,just like what's happening now with the new IB3800's, a few people have them and are blowing away those who don't, just give it a little time and everyone will have them.
i run year old GP3300's and i do fine with them ...why go to bigger faster batteries yet?
Old 11-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
i run year old GP3300's and i do fine with them ...why go to bigger faster batteries yet?

umm, cause I'm a racer and want to go as fast as I can,isn't that why it's called racing?
Old 11-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

umm, cause I'm a racer and want to go as fast as I can,isn't that why it's called racing?
im a racer too and i go fast enough to stay ahead
Old 11-27-2005, 06:06 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
im a racer too and i go fast enough to stay ahead
All depends on who you race against and the quality of your competition as to what you can do well with.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wyd
All depends on who you race against and the quality of your competition as to what you can do well with.
Yep! I have to pretty much be on my game every weekend at my track.We have some top notch racers,some have done pretty well (A-main) at the birds,if that's any indicaton.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:23 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Yep! I have to pretty much be on my game every weekend at my track.We have some top notch racers,some have done pretty well (A-main) at the birds,if that's any indicaton.
Yeah we have two carpet tracks that you need to top stuff. I looked at the results from Cleveland and I saw at least 5 guys in are area in the A mains and a few more in the B mains so you are not getting away with running old stuff when they have the new hot rod stuff. Just not going to happen.

So question still remains is the motor legal for racing or is it just going to be up to your track at this time?
Old 11-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Last edited by ottoman; 11-27-2005 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ottoman
Ahead of 3 guys in the rubber tire class... come and play with the rest of the boys
the thought of the Stampfels, Lutz, Newburg,etc. putting 3+ laps on me has crossed my mind quite often and is a very tempting offer...gotta stick with rubber stock till after Novak Race as that is the game plan

can i borrow those big ripsticks you guys got
Old 11-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I rotate packs out every few months... if you run foam I could save a couple for you
Old 11-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It a new motor. YAY.

If it's fast then I'll run it.

Enough said.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Tech Master

If this is "insanely" fast by what someone previously mentioned, then we can only expect Orion and others to build a new stock motor. It just pushes the competition along faster.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team Duratrax
If this is "insanely" fast by what someone previously mentioned, then we can only expect Orion and others to build a new stock motor. It just pushes the competition along faster.
Yep! their probably already working on it as we speak!
Old 11-28-2005, 04:42 AM
Tech Regular

Just a fact...

If this was already a working motor they would have used it at the indoor champs...

Lets face it, its just a mock up of what a new motor will look like. I assure you that the armature is the same...nothing new... yet...

Just give them time, this is a typical marketing strategy and Ernie is GREAT at it.

Just think, he shows up with a different color can and everybody is speculating and judging the motor already. There is nothing to judge or to look at, except for the color of the CAN!!! Yet all of you are talking about it...

I applaud Trinity for their marketing savy!!!

Isaac

Last edited by BATT_MAN; 11-28-2005 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T. Thomas
I love it how people now try to associate whether or not how something may or may not perform to what it looks like(PRETTY/SWEET/SMOOTH or UGLY/HIDIOUS). I know you did not udge it, but why do people first give their impressions on something new based on what it looks like? Looks does not define performance, these things could care less what they look like, they only do what they were designed to do and looks does not play any part in it.

Its called sarcasm. You apparently missed that. ***From now on i will notify you with asterisks around the sarcastic part of my posts to better aid your understanding.***

- DaveW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.