Wiki Posts
Search

New Stock Motor From TRINITY

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat
Looks like a Monster with an ugly paint job. Doesn't look very different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati-Rider

For those of us who have served in the military and lost friends in Iraq, lemme just say that there were no WMD found in Iraq which was the primary reason we invaded Bagdad.

Bush is responsible and accountable for misleading the USA, the United Nations and the world.

what are you talking about
Old 11-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bobby J
than it wouldnt be stock?...in the U.S stock is 27 turns with bushings only, i have heard that down under you guys can use bearings in your stockers..try 19 turn , how is your 19 turn classes down unda...

yep bearings are allowed in in oz, makes a big difference tuning wise, and in the lifetime of the motor, though I have to say, a fresh motor with properly prepped bushings is just as good for the first few runs.

I haven't seriously run 19turn, but its not that much faster than stock in terms of top speed, the difference is the torque. the 19 turns seem to have a HEAP more torque. People love it for off road.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Tech Adept

What kind of brush does it use? Is it still the same sized laydowns? I'd hate to see all of these 4499's I have go to waste.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stefan Millay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

For those of us who have served in the military and lost friends in Iraq, lemme just say that there were no WMD found in Iraq which was the primary reason we invaded Bagdad.

Bush is responsible and accountable for misleading the USA, the United Nations and the world.

I don't get it.

Did you try to quote me? Use the button at the top of the post that says quote-it does all the work for you.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

I don't get it.

Did you try to quote me? Use the button at the top of the post that says quote-it does all the work for you.
I do not think that he was talking about your post as much as he was questioning your signature.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Tech Addict

maybe if this motor had a few more lams on the blank it'd be untouchable! well....more untouchable. i can use a monster in nearly everything i race 'cept stock truck. if the new cobalt had tork #'s closer to the P2K2 with the shear top end of the monster.....TOP,YOK, ATLAS, and GM had better look out!
Old 11-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

EPIC stockers have been king for a long, long time..can't wait to see what this one is capable of!
Old 11-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Tech Adept

How can you tell the diffences in a motor just by looking at a picture such as this one. Small changes in the design of a stock motor can have a large impact on how a motor will run. If trinity have implemented some of the design features of the cobalt, Im sure this will be a good motor.
I will be interested to see some more info on this motor.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Suspended

if that was true what did you say about the p2k2 when it came out. it looked like a p2k with a differnet can to the untrained eye. same thing with a monster and a roar stock.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nomaak
maybe if this motor had a few more lams on the blank it'd be untouchable! well....more untouchable. i can use a monster in nearly everything i race 'cept stock truck. if the new cobalt had tork #'s closer to the P2K2 with the shear top end of the monster.....TOP,YOK, ATLAS, and GM had better look out!
I think it does. If you look at the pic of the arm on the packaging, you can see between the top and bottom laminations more material I think that a monster has. Looks like it will be a high RPM motor with a bit more grunt.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Stefan Millay

Quote:

i serve the military, i have lost some friends, wtf do u know about WMD? what do u know about politics? congress makes the final decision if we go to war not Pres. Bush. ohh gas prices went up, lets blame bush......... learn before you speak.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TadehI
When is TOP (Orion) and Checkpoint coming out with their new stock motors?

I dont think anyone wants to try and compete with trinity in stock ..

We all for the most part run trinity stocks .. I would love to see another company do anything ...
Old 11-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dakrat
i serve the military, i have lost some friends, wtf do u know about WMD? what do u know about politics? congress makes the final decision if we go to war not Pres. Bush. ohh gas prices went up, lets blame bush......... learn before you speak.
Exactly my point, Thank You for serving our country.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dakrat

Totally off topic, but sick of seeing this creep up too. Serving the military is just that... you are a pawn of the US government... and as we all know... in chess... a pawn is expendable for the larger picture. I am in no way saying i am against what the military are here for... i am proud to be american, but disgusted with the administration. It is sad to see so many blindly convinced their mission is a noble one. It is also sad to think we could have issues like other countries... where finding food and shelter is a daily struggle. Its yin and yang... the hand of good holds the hand of evil. Yes we all enjoy our freedom of speech... its just that some enjoy it TOO much... and forget WHEN to speak.

Now, on this stock motor... ill say its... ugly... but better than green, but surely a speed demon. Trinity has yet to seriously screw up on a stocker. Its alot more than what we can say for all the other manufacturers. Its probably not even the actual motor... just the painted can and assembled with necessary parts and placed in the prepped header card. Im sure the "contents will settle upon shipment"... and what we get will be a bit different when we open the box.

- DaveW
Old 11-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

From what I have heard, during testing this motor was "insanely" fast!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.