Search
Like Tree68Likes

Tamiya TA05 Touring Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eeyan
Hebiki, you should learn a thing or two from Tamiyarcracer(aka minigod)! He knows everything about winning a big race and still not get the free trip....

Speaking of trips... Hebiki... decided yet on whether we're invading Tamiyarcracer's turf? My wife and kid are all set to go... just waiting for my final decision...
pick up your phone. ive called you 4 times already. my flight is booked. im ready go to. arriving in seattle thursday night. leaving monday morning. hopefully troy can pick me up thursday..and i get a ride back with mr garber monday morning.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DA_cookie_monst
Guys, start a TCS thread and leave this one to stuff about the TA-05, otherwise it will be a good thread gone astray.

I'm with you on this DA_cookie_monst...

I was thinking the same thing when the discussions about "support your local this..support your local that" and "buy here...don't buy there...cause I said so" started. Theres already enough places to go and complain about that stuff. But it aint here.

Obviously it doesn't matter if we want the TA05 thread to stay...oh I don't know...about the TA05.

I guess we'll just have to wait until it blows over and people feel like talking about the car again.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

TA05 rocks!
Old 03-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Regional Moderator

See, that wasn't so hard! Now we're back on track.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darkseid
I'm with you on this DA_cookie_monst...

I was thinking the same thing when the discussions about "support your local this..support your local that" and "buy here...don't buy there...cause I said so" started. Theres already enough places to go and complain about that stuff. But it aint here.

Obviously it doesn't matter if we want the TA05 thread to stay...oh I don't know...about the TA05.

I guess we'll just have to wait until it blows over and people feel like talking about the car again.
Gees dont get your panties in a knott just because a few people posted about something which indirectly involves the TA05 and Tamiya.... sheesh... Yeah your sarcastic post helped alot. Fair enough, if a topic other than the car was running for a while, but it took about 1-2 hrs for a few people to enquire about TCS stuff, so get a grip.....
Old 03-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darkseid
See, that wasn't so hard! Now we're back on track.

Discussion forums will do that you know....

Anyways, still waiting for my TA05 parts to land here, so the 05 still sits on the garage shelf
Old 03-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

I got one! I lost my TA05 manual and how to install the center ne way manual. Do you guys have a link for a pdf format. Oh yah... I already look at Tamiya site and they don't have it posted yet, correct me if I'm wrong. I had to go through the conversion with the hardened parts really carefully last night. Anyone?
Old 03-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

Your in for it now!!
Originally Posted by axle182
Gees dont get your panties in a knott just because a few people posted about something which indirectly involves the TA05 and Tamiya.... sheesh... Yeah your sarcastic post helped alot. Fair enough, if a topic other than the car was running for a while, but it took about 1-2 hrs for a few people to enquire about TCS stuff, so get a grip.....
Old 03-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by izzyracer
I got one! I lost my TA05 manual and how to install the center ne way manual. Do you guys have a link for a pdf format. Oh yah... I already look at Tamiya site and they don't have it posted yet, correct me if I'm wrong. I had to go through the conversion with the hardened parts really carefully last night. Anyone?
Izzy - stock center gears or the hop-up 1-way ? Either one, PM me your e-mail address and I can scan mine and e-mail to you. BTW - do you have an extra carbon K tree ? I'm building a new TA05 and Steve is out of them already. Thanks.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hebiki
ignore my post then. cus tweak does apply to you

one time i ran my 415 with my upper deck wasnt screwed all the way down. i didnt notice a difference.
Iv'e heard a lot of people saying that your upper deck is not screwed all the way down.
You might not notice the difference but the guys standing around can.........
Fred
Old 03-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by axle182

Dude, I was just messing around. Your the one getting your thong all twisted.

I wasn't concerned about the TCS stuff, even though there ARE already other places to discuss it that are well established. Tamiya Championship Series

The two other subjects (buying over seas and supporting local shops) have a serious tendency to turn into arguments. Don't believe me??? Check out just about any other thread where they've been brought up. They're issues that have been gone over and over and over again, and people never end up agreeing about it, so why rehash it in one thread after another? Or risk it turning into another argument.

I just didn't want to see it happen here where things were going along just fine actually discussing the excellent car the thread is BASED on.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by CIVIC91
Your in for it now!!
What? From who? Me???

I don't know what your talking about...I never get into it with people who direct badly thought out post at me...

I usually just address them in a calm and well thought out manner in which I explain why I'm completely right, and they're completely wrong.

Old 03-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This is a good thread guys, but surely if you want to discuss the in's and outs of the TCS system, get a thread. People come in here looking for info and maybe thinking about buying a TA-05 only to see you lot moaning about the TCS system.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DA_cookie_monst
This is a good thread guys, but surely if you want to discuss the in's and outs of the TCS system, get a thread. People come in here looking for info and maybe thinking about buying a TA-05 only to see you lot moaning about the TCS system.
Well if everyone does not stop reminding us about it. We will get stuck with this.

Ok again, who knows of a PDF link of the TA05 manual also of the center one way manual for the car.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

http://www.tamiyausa.com/pdf/manuals/58345ml.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.