Like Tree7Likes

Hot Bodies TCXX

Old 03-02-2013, 04:09 PM
  #841  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rosko
Amain and speedtech barely have any parts for the car.
Please understand that we don't control when a company replenishes their stock by ordering products from us. That being said, look to Tower to start having a larger inventory of our products as was announced a week or so ago. Thanks
Fred Hubbard is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 07:55 PM
  #842  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (32)
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,958
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
Please understand that we don't control when a company replenishes their stock by ordering products from us. That being said, look to Tower to start having a larger inventory of our products as was announced a week or so ago. Thanks
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
STLNLST is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:50 PM
  #843  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,885
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by STLNLST
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
Uh oh! BN Racing in da house at the Reedy!

What will my neighbors say!? LOL

Art
Advil is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 07:03 PM
  #844  
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,088
Default

Would be nice if HB would just come out with the titc hara editions and actually include everything he ran in the kit except for tire and body. I know id rather get it in the kit than try n peice it together
rosko is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 PM
  #845  
Tech Elite
 
ShaunMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Loading...
Posts: 3,421
Default

Can anyone tell me the length of the "long" Solid Axle Cups? POM or steel.

Thanks in advance.
ShaunMac is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 08:21 PM
  #846  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 676
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Reedy

They will say that's the tallest , ugliest woman I have ever seen in high heels and a dress.
AARON YOUNG is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:31 AM
  #847  
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,088
Default

I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
rosko is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:53 AM
  #848  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,885
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG
They will say that's the tallest , ugliest woman I have ever seen in high heels and a dress.
You're probably right. I had better explain to them before he/it shows up!

LOL!!
Advil is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 PM
  #849  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (32)
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,958
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Advil
You're probably right. I had better explain to them before he/it shows up!

LOL!!
I hate you both!!!! I guess I gotta paint a LTC-R up with my colors
STLNLST is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM
  #850  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (59)
 
bigb11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: POUGHKEEPSIE,NY
Posts: 3,156
Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rosko
I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
You are right about parts not being availible, my order was cancelled by hotbodies and I placed it before this warehouse craziness.
bigb11 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 PM
  #851  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by STLNLST
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
That's right! What up my brotha from anotha motha!! Got ya covered!

Originally Posted by rosko
I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
Originally Posted by bigb11
You are right about parts not being availible, my order was cancelled by hotbodies and I placed it before this warehouse craziness.
I empathize with you all but as you know there is a transitional process in effect and we all have to be patient during this time. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Fred Hubbard is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:33 AM
  #852  
Tech Master
iTrader: (20)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,238
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

parts seem to be ok. Its the grapahite suspension parts that I always cant find when I need them. ie. arms, chubs, and steering blocks.
goots is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 12:42 PM
  #853  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (29)
 
Wazza22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 372
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Hi,

What options are available for a stiffer upper deck for carpet racing? Any one have any experience with different brands etc?

Cheers
Wazza22 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM
  #854  
Suspended
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: awahtukee, AZ
Posts: 1,433
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

so fred...a couple of pm's..and a couple of posts about haras setup..and not one reply..what gives..is a secret??
i am cornholio is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  #855  
Tech Elite
 
ShaunMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Loading...
Posts: 3,421
Default

Anyone running the #68769 SOLID AXLE LONG CUP? If so, could you give me the overall length for these cups?

Thanks
ShaunMac is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.