Search
Like Tree7Likes

Hot Bodies TCXX

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rosko
Amain and speedtech barely have any parts for the car.
Please understand that we don't control when a company replenishes their stock by ordering products from us. That being said, look to Tower to start having a larger inventory of our products as was announced a week or so ago. Thanks
Old 03-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
Please understand that we don't control when a company replenishes their stock by ordering products from us. That being said, look to Tower to start having a larger inventory of our products as was announced a week or so ago. Thanks
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
Old 03-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
Uh oh! BN Racing in da house at the Reedy!

What will my neighbors say!? LOL

Art
Old 03-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Would be nice if HB would just come out with the titc hara editions and actually include everything he ran in the kit except for tire and body. I know id rather get it in the kit than try n peice it together
Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Tech Elite

Can anyone tell me the length of the "long" Solid Axle Cups? POM or steel.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Reedy

They will say that's the tallest , ugliest woman I have ever seen in high heels and a dress.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:31 AM
Tech Master

I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG
They will say that's the tallest , ugliest woman I have ever seen in high heels and a dress.
You're probably right. I had better explain to them before he/it shows up!

LOL!!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Advil
You're probably right. I had better explain to them before he/it shows up!

LOL!!
I hate you both!!!! I guess I gotta paint a LTC-R up with my colors
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
You are right about parts not being availible, my order was cancelled by hotbodies and I placed it before this warehouse craziness.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
That's right! What up my brotha from anotha motha!! Got ya covered!

Originally Posted by bigb11
You are right about parts not being availible, my order was cancelled by hotbodies and I placed it before this warehouse craziness.
I empathize with you all but as you know there is a transitional process in effect and we all have to be patient during this time. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

parts seem to be ok. Its the grapahite suspension parts that I always cant find when I need them. ie. arms, chubs, and steering blocks.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Hi,

What options are available for a stiffer upper deck for carpet racing? Any one have any experience with different brands etc?

Cheers
Old 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

so fred...a couple of pm's..and a couple of posts about haras setup..and not one reply..what gives..is a secret??
Old 03-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Anyone running the #68769 SOLID AXLE LONG CUP? If so, could you give me the overall length for these cups?

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.