Like Tree5Likes

Hot Bodies TCXX

Old 03-02-2013, 04:09 PM
  #841  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rosko View Post
Amain and speedtech barely have any parts for the car.
Please understand that we don't control when a company replenishes their stock by ordering products from us. That being said, look to Tower to start having a larger inventory of our products as was announced a week or so ago. Thanks
Fred Hubbard is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 07:55 PM
  #842  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (30)
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,695
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard View Post
Please understand that we don't control when a company replenishes their stock by ordering products from us. That being said, look to Tower to start having a larger inventory of our products as was announced a week or so ago. Thanks
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
STLNLST is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:50 PM
  #843  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,885
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
Uh oh! BN Racing in da house at the Reedy!

What will my neighbors say!? LOL

Art
Advil is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 07:03 PM
  #844  
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default

Would be nice if HB would just come out with the titc hara editions and actually include everything he ran in the kit except for tire and body. I know id rather get it in the kit than try n peice it together
rosko is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 PM
  #845  
Tech Elite
 
ShaunMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Loading...
Posts: 3,421
Default

Can anyone tell me the length of the "long" Solid Axle Cups? POM or steel.

Thanks in advance.
ShaunMac is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 08:21 PM
  #846  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 676
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Reedy

They will say that's the tallest , ugliest woman I have ever seen in high heels and a dress.
AARON YOUNG is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:31 AM
  #847  
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default

I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
rosko is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:53 AM
  #848  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,885
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG View Post
They will say that's the tallest , ugliest woman I have ever seen in high heels and a dress.
You're probably right. I had better explain to them before he/it shows up!

LOL!!
Advil is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 PM
  #849  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (30)
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,695
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Advil View Post
You're probably right. I had better explain to them before he/it shows up!

LOL!!
I hate you both!!!! I guess I gotta paint a LTC-R up with my colors
STLNLST is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM
  #850  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (59)
 
bigb11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: POUGHKEEPSIE,NY
Posts: 3,156
Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rosko View Post
I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
You are right about parts not being availible, my order was cancelled by hotbodies and I placed it before this warehouse craziness.
bigb11 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 PM
  #851  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
INGLEWOOD IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Send a home a set up for the TCX not the TCXX. I have a rent a ride for this years Reedy. Gonna pull a Matt Francis and arrive and drive. Might do a club race or two before hand to get use to sedan again. I will be running 17.5
That's right! What up my brotha from anotha motha!! Got ya covered!

Originally Posted by rosko View Post
I dont see why parts are so hard to come by, supply n demand i understand but when i go to races i dont c but maybe one hb car maybe. I know a lot more people would run the car if parts supply wasnt such a hassle. I would like to own one but when i get on tech and read so many issues about finding parts, so i look for myself and hardly c any ready availabe thats needed and not on backorder its discouraging.
Originally Posted by bigb11 View Post
You are right about parts not being availible, my order was cancelled by hotbodies and I placed it before this warehouse craziness.
I empathize with you all but as you know there is a transitional process in effect and we all have to be patient during this time. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Fred Hubbard is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:33 AM
  #852  
Tech Master
iTrader: (20)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,238
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

parts seem to be ok. Its the grapahite suspension parts that I always cant find when I need them. ie. arms, chubs, and steering blocks.
goots is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 12:42 PM
  #853  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (29)
 
Wazza22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 366
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Hi,

What options are available for a stiffer upper deck for carpet racing? Any one have any experience with different brands etc?

Cheers
Wazza22 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM
  #854  
Suspended
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: awahtukee, AZ
Posts: 1,433
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

so fred...a couple of pm's..and a couple of posts about haras setup..and not one reply..what gives..is a secret??
i am cornholio is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  #855  
Tech Elite
 
ShaunMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Loading...
Posts: 3,421
Default

Anyone running the #68769 SOLID AXLE LONG CUP? If so, could you give me the overall length for these cups?

Thanks
ShaunMac is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.