Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree300Likes

Team Associated TC4

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 04:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by bubbles
Nope, my posts on page 20 and on, don't mean a thing...

*Rolleyes*

Just out of curosity. Does anyone ACCUALLY read previous posts? Or do people just keep asking the same questions expecting different answers?
cmon chris... I DO
Old 10-20-2004, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

ran mine tonight car seemed a little more nimble than FTTC3 i attribute that to the inward move of the batteries, setup i had was way off but car still seemed managable once i played with throttle and how i entered corners, etc. had off power push real bad which is because of my spring setup, i'm going to try some of bubbles's spring combo's he mentioned earlier to see how that might work for me
Old 10-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

any more pictures of cars other than bubbles ?
Old 10-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

i might have some tomorrow
Old 10-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Tech Adept

This has definitely been asked previously but I've had a quick look through and can't find it easily....

Am I right that the TC4 comes with Blue and Silver Springs?

Cheers

Andy
Old 10-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

mine came with blues all around
Old 10-20-2004, 06:53 PM
ml
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by ghoppa
Hey guys,

I "TOO" just received my kit from Steve over @ SppedTech, any reccommended suggestions, pointers, hints on building the car????

I have a 415, and I wanted to also check out the new TC4 so I couldn't resist...

any comments would be great!
Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
any more pictures of cars other than bubbles ?
http://home.comcast.net/~mlufaso/rc/TC4/
Old 10-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by myclod
mine came with blues all around
Cheers

I better order some spring kits aswell then
Old 10-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by diskostew
cmon chris... I DO
Man, after reading my post a few hours later, I feel like I came across as an @$$hole. Along with "singling out" Losi xxxs, I thought that was an example of a question being repeated again and again. Sorry about that.

Does anyone know what the highest toe-in hubs are from Losi? This sounds like a weird question, but I'm trying to figure out just how much toe-in I can get rid of by reversing the hubs.

myclod, are you experiencing a slight bit of lazyness in the car? Fill explained to me about the different ackerman position on the knuckle, and I tried it in there, gave instantly more responsiveness, and initial turn in. Just another tuning option...

Jay, you're going to be at SoCal tomorow? Thursday? Are you also going to go on Saturday, or do you have work to do?
Old 10-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Tech Regular

The aluminum toe blocks (2.0, 2.5 & 3.0) have come in this week and should trickle to the distributors late this week or early next week. Make sure your LHS has them on order so the distributor know that the shops want them. Along with the toe blocks, the triangle, circle and square blocks came in.

Did I mention they look kick ass and only weigh a combined 0.4 oz more than all the plastic pieces.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

MX51 - You gonna wheel at onroad nats as well? BTW I am gonna report that "language" to the team manager
Old 10-20-2004, 09:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by ultragraffics
MX51 - You gonna wheel at onroad nats as well? BTW I am gonna report that "language" to the team manager
I already "wheeled" at the onroad nats...not quite as well as the offroad ones. Just ask BK.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

51 - Its all good.... Punchy is flying down Friday for the state race. Should be a good race according to the locals. I guess the track is looking dialed.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the TC4 info.... I should have one soon...
Old 10-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by bubbles
Jay, you're going to be at SoCal tomorow? Thursday? Are you also going to go on Saturday, or do you have work to do?
yup, I am going to be at SoCal tomorrow night. I need to get in some track time BAD! I haven't drove in a while. I can't wait to get the TC4 out there. I am going to try to make it on Saturday if i get off work early enough....

Oh by the way... post your setup so i can take a look at it...
Old 10-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Tech Addict

Default Kt racing...

I didn't use the kit shocks. I don't use oil filled shocks. Even If I decided to use the kit shocks, I would still build them later. I hate building shocks! If I decide to go with oil filled shocks, I would try those new Losi ones when they come out. Otherwise the smoothest I have ever used were the HPI ones. I just like bladder type shocks.

Do you think I'm lying about the ball studs? Pain and simple, they were bad. I was venting, after hours of building, nothing more, and I didn't care to cut up my good servo to make it work. More added shimming than I cared to do. Otherwise, I'm love'n this bad boy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.