Xray T3 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by smitty2802
Kevin, I think he has this thread and Burger King mixed up...lol

-DC-
Nothin' wrong with BK!

BTW, I'll try to get that list together for you soon. Phone died and I left the charger at my fiance's house. I'll get ahold of you tomorrow.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCknight
Slashman4x4 I guess I'll have to talk about it some more. TCs prices have been way out of control. My problem with Xray is that I have to buy a diff, and rear toe block. That's an extra $80. The kit should come with the rear toe block. For that maybe I'll get the 417. It may be the case of he online dealer, but with plastic shocks and steering I would think the kit would run cheaper, but hey, i guess common sense don't fly here.

LMAO.. Out of control huh? Maybe you should stick to short course racing or something. You get what you pay for. Why would you NEED a diff? Why would you NEED rear toe blocks? Sounds like you cant afford it so you are looking at reasons to justify NOT purchasing one. Weren't you just asking about HPI orings on the shocks in another thread, why even worry about that when there is sooo much more wrong with it? Werent you also on the Tamiya thread saying you were concerned with its diffs not being able to be adjusted externally among other so-called issues, does it come with a gear diff???
I truly hope you dont go with the xray, but then again I doubt you will buy anything since you have a wacked out perception of value and all you seem to do is try to make up reasons the cars arent worth their price. Your sense is FAR from common..

Welcome to my ignore list...
Old 10-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Slashman4x4 I guess I'll have to talk about it some more. TCs prices have been way out of control. My problem with Xray is that I have to buy a diff, and rear toe block. That's an extra $80. The kit should come with the rear toe block. For that maybe I'll get the 417. It may be the case of he online dealer, but with plastic shocks and steering I would think the kit would run cheaper, but hey, i guess common sense don't fly here.
You really have to take your blinders off and start looking at the parts. So you have to buy another rear toe block, so what you also only need some cheap washers to change your toe or width of the car, your having to buy each different toe block for the 417 to do the same thing, and those aren't cheap either. I've never put someone on the ignore list, but your my first.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Well who are you? lol I'll talk about whatever I want to talk about, got it. This is a public forum, not your fan boy decoder ring club. What I said is true. Sorry you don't like it. Just stop making excuses. It's like some of you people love over priced and no value. lol Funny stuff. Yes please put me on your ignore list! Your like six out of 30,000 hits.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Some people just LOVE to pound on anyone every chance they get!! I just reported the actual price---per a distributor that I"d heard---and now I'M the bad guy too!! Hey---I'm getting an Xray---but they ARE pricey!!! Get over it!!
But if you feel they are over priced and no value--than you don't belong in this thread either. Get on with something else besides complaining--didn't your momma teach you--if you haven't got anything nice to say--don't say it??
Old 10-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

why do people keep quoting and answering RCknights posts? all he wants to do is argue!

i like the looks of the new xray car the steering looks very cool! I do miss running xray because of their durabitily! wish i could afford to drive a cadillac again
Old 10-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Master

Actually, more of a high priced BMW!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timmig
Some people just LOVE to pound on anyone every chance they get!! I just reported the actual price---per a distributor that I"d heard---and now I'M the bad guy too!! Hey---I'm getting an Xray---but they ARE pricey!!! Get over it!!
But if you feel they are over priced and no value--than you don't belong in this thread either. Get on with something else besides complaining--didn't your momma teach you--if you haven't got anything nice to say--don't say it??
They could be price gouging, I've seen that before. Then the actual prices are lowered when it's out.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

They could be price gouging, I've seen that before. Then the actual prices are lowered when it's out.
Have you bothered to look at the Euro to Dollar Exchange rate?
Old 10-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

This has turned into another John St Amant want to be thread.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
This has turned into another John St Amant want to be thread.
+1.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Tech Initiate

This should be a more positive post
Attached Thumbnails Xray T3 2011-t311.jpg  
Old 10-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stevenkoiter
yes that works! lucky guy! have fun building
Old 10-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

Then stop whining about it and GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE!!!: lol:
Old 10-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stevenkoiter
Hell yea!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.