Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Litemodz CVD

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Tech Adept

My goodness, what appauling service from Litemodz. Ordered early January and upto now, no items. Sent the first email over a week later to ask what was going on and after 3 weeks, requested a full refund. Even then it took me 3 days to receive it. Jokers. No doubt they have great products, but sort out your customer service!
Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

They are working on getting everything in order its tough waiting but if you hang in there it is worth it i can get in touch with them so any questions send me a pm i will get it handled.
sorry for the troubles you guys are having
Old 01-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by walterhenderson
I emailed over 10 days ago, still nothing
What did you need walter?
Old 01-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I would like to know where I need to send back my parts for warranty.

I had a PM from Jon telling me to send them back to him, but unsure of where to send them.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Gav-
I would like to know where I need to send back my parts for warranty.

I had a PM from Jon telling me to send them back to him, but unsure of where to send them.
Litemodz Design
Sackville Place Suite 301
Magdalen St,
Norwich
Norfolk
NR3 1JU
UK

01603 664530

All that info is on the packaging but should be on the website but it's not

I'm not sure what is happening at Litemodz but the customer service is going back to Titanium Racing standards unfortunately
Hopefully Jon will pop in and tell us but i know they had some very bad weather before Christmas but should of caught up by now.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BILKO1
Litemodz Design
Sackville Place Suite 301
Magdalen St,
Norwich
Norfolk
NR3 1JU
UK

01603 664530

All that info is on the packaging but should be on the website but it's not

I'm not sure what is happening at Litemodz but the customer service is going back to Titanium Racing standards unfortunately
Hopefully Jon will pop in and tell us but i know they had some very bad weather before Christmas but should of caught up by now.

Customer service issues will be fixed shortly i will update everyone on it soon.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Tech Adept

Just built my replacement v3 Xray front cvd's and the instructions appear to be wrong. They tell you to put the shim over the shaft after you have assembled the balls and cage this is not possible due to the pin at the end of the driveshaft. I put my shim on before i assembled the balls and cage and all is well. I am liking the springs for the outdrives though much better than faffing around with bits of rubber
Old 01-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Warren Weaver
Customer service issues will be fixed shortly i will update everyone on it soon.
Good to hear. Hopefully the product will be fixed as well, as mine didnt last more than 2 laps in a VTA car (25.5 / no timing ESC).

Jimmy
Old 01-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Adept

Just spent over half an hour reading this thread but it was worth it. I was dead set on these but i think i'll shy away and stick with xray stuff.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Here is the good news i will be handling litemodz usa,products will be a lot easier to buy through hobby shops and online hobby shops,i also will be handling customer support for all usa customers any questions or product issues i will be resolving.If you have any questions feel free to contact me here on rctech and also will be setting up a site and an email for litemodz usa.
talk to everyone soon
warren
Old 01-26-2011, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Folks,

Installed it on my 417 and I find the corners are much smoother.

I surely hope it will lasts for awhile unless you had a bad crash. The only setback is, it's kinda difficult to remove the ring (which is also a good thing), hence maintenance won't be easy.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Tech Regular

Here is the good news i will be handling litemodz usa,products will be a lot easier to buy through hobby shops and online hobby shops,i also will be handling customer support for all usa customers any questions or product issues i will be resolving.If you have any questions feel free to contact me here on rctech and also will be setting up a site and an email for litemodz usa.
talk to everyone soon
warren
Dont fancy trying to sort things on the UK side aswell do you ?

PM's and emails with warrenty details go unanswered, just waiting to get the V3 clips so i an start using the CVS, brought full set front and rear which are sadly still sitting in the packets .
Old 02-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Tech Elite

So are Litemodz UK up and running again, or are they dead?

I need to know as I just placed an order before reading all this stuff.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by weekendracer_uk
Dont fancy trying to sort things on the UK side aswell do you ?

PM's and emails with warrenty details go unanswered, just waiting to get the V3 clips so i an start using the CVS, brought full set front and rear which are sadly still sitting in the packets .
Yes i will be helping out all of litemodz customers just pm me your info and warranty number and i will get it handled.
thank you
warren
Old 02-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Tech Regular

Yes i will be helping out all of litemodz customers just pm me your info and warranty number and i will get it handled.
thank you
warren
Just sent you my details etc, thanks in advance for any help you can provide in sorting this matter.

John Davie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.