Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AdrianM
Blink 182...yuck! The only guy I respect in that band is the drummer and only becuase of his work with the Transplants.
My cousin dated him when they were still a small band out of Poway. She broke it off when he went on tour the first time.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by speedxl
Jon the ones that get leveled out are the people that dont prepare. We can see them comming , after boarding up pending where the direct hit we can leave. I just hate not knowing when a quake is comming esspecially when it catches you at the wrong time!
When is there a right time?
Old 06-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cornerspeed
When is there a right time?
When you're not in California
Old 06-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TJ Bradley
word.

The pop punk is tired.
My kids baby sitter is a skater kid. He's a good kid which means he isn't a good skater...lol! He's a big Blink, AFI, etc... fan.

I buned him a CD with a bunch of Minor Threat, Skate-nigs, Rancid, 7 seconds, MC5 on it and he hated it. It was too loud and hardcore...but those aren't hardcore bands...I have lost faith in our nations youth.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Addict

Default BALL CUPS

The ball cups that you guys have been switching over to (PW STYLE) What brand are they? And are you abel to acheive the same measurements considering they seem to be bigger than the shu ones?
Old 06-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

How can you not like Rancid and Minor Threat???
Old 06-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by IslandBwoy
The ball cups that you guys have been switching over to (PW STYLE) What brand are they? And are you abel to acheive the same measurements considering they seem to be bigger than the shu ones?
I think they are sold under the PW line as "GOOD N PLENTY". The white RPM ballcups with the purple schumacher color works nicely.

Jeff
Old 06-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
Hey STLNLTS, it just dawned on me, you must have learned how to setup a car now since you got 3rd place on such a 'low grip' track
Get my name right sucka... The track had more grip than it's had in the past but the set up was dialed and the tire combo was da shiiiizzzzznick. It was a Schumacher friendly layout. The Yok's were struggling....LOL
Old 06-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

They're just RPM ball cups. You can get white, black like I use, purple, etc...
Old 06-16-2005, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

The only reason we switch is to color cordinate the cars so their pretty!
Old 06-16-2005, 10:11 AM
The Evicerator

Originally Posted by AdrianM
My kids baby sitter is a skater kid. He's a good kid which means he isn't a good skater...lol! He's a big Blink, AFI, etc... fan.

I buned him a CD with a bunch of Minor Threat, Skate-nigs, Rancid, 7 seconds, MC5 on it and he hated it. It was too loud and hardcore...but those aren't hardcore bands...I have lost faith in our nations youth.

What a sorry place we now live in...that kids say "it's too loud"

*sigh*
Old 06-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

no way, keep the music loud and fast lol and im 16
Old 06-16-2005, 02:43 PM
Tech Champion

Default New Stuff!!!

We have some new goodies at Schumacher USA and UK.

Schumacher Trix Tools

Schumacher Premium Level Trix Tools feature precision CNC machined hardened steel tips with oversize knurled aluminum handles. The handles are larger in diameter than other tools to help remove stubborn screws and to reduce hand fatigue during serious wrenching sessions. The handles have milled flats to keep your tools from rolling off your pit table. The handles also feature color coded end buttons for quick identification of the tool's size. Unlike other premium level tools Trix Tools are available at reasonable prices.

U2789 1.5mm Hex Driver $7.99
U2790 2.0mm Hex Driver $7.99
U2791 2.5mm Hex Driver $7.99
U2792 3.0mm Hex Driver $7.99
U2793 .050" Hex Driver $7.99
U2794 T10 Torx Driver $7.99
U2795 M3 Nut Driver $7.99
U2796 M4 Nut Driver $7.99
U2818 Body Reamer $15.99
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-tools-sm.jpg   Schumacher Corner-handles-sm.jpg   Schumacher Corner-tips-sm.jpg  
Old 06-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Tech Champion

Default More New Stuff

Alloy Pro Camber Gauge

The new Schumacher Alloy Pro Camber Gauge is CNC machined for ultimate accuracy. Sized specifically for sedan tires this compact tool is all you need to perfectly set camber on any sedan. Sturdy all aluminum construction means this tool will never warp and lose accuracy in the heat of summer the cold of winter or even after years of use.

Goes good with our matching droop gauge set ands ride height gauge!

H1032 Alloy Pro Camber Gauge $29.99
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-alloy-camber-gauge-sm.jpg   Schumacher Corner-alloy-camber-gauge-detail-sm.jpg  
Old 06-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

HEy guy's the car hanled great today. The car was orignally use for carpet. So I had to lots of changes. I've alway been a d or e main driver. Today I cam in 2nd in my main. the guy whom came first is useally a a or b main driver just had some bad luck earlier in his qualifing runs. But keep up to him pretty good.

I have a couple of question are the Tamiya shock a dirrect replacement or is there any type of mod involved.

My other question is I have the Stock shock towers. on the car it has a set of low profile towers(guessing better for carpet.) Should I keep these on or go back to the stock towers. My rear end was quite loose. I orignally though that the mi2 cam with a one way. but it just has a normal diff. I will be ordering a front spool for the car soon.( or is that what I have). I would mind trying a oneway just for fun I also have to say that this car rocks. No complaints at all except for the leaky shorcks.(but that is an minor issue)

One last question do ae springs fit. Okay make that two questions Got outdoor asphalt on a small tight track what type of springs do you recommed. Sorry about the novel lenght post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.