Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 05:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Juan- I ran one and i really liked it, its less twichy but has that nice roll and rotation in the center as jaime was saying. I think smkya ran them as well, although if you can find the xray piecies (i lucked out when i ordered them from robert, lol) good luck, smkya was running the tamale ones which do the exact same thing just look and attach different. Although the shorter link gives you more camber gain i think.... confused:

BTW, besides the banana shaped chassis, what was up with your car?:

-Mark Strasnick
Old 01-04-2005, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

What up, Marky-Mark?

You coming down to Mimi's on the 29th?
Old 01-04-2005, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by teamtamale
Hello everyone, this is my first post here.

Just so everyone knows, you need to use the metal bushings that come with your kit just as you would with the plastic C-hubs.

I would also like to thank everyone for the great response to Team Tamale Racing Products. This is pretty much a one man show right now and I have so busy trying to keep up with demand that I have not had much of a chance to jump in here. If any one else has any questions, I can be reached through the website at www.teamtamale.com or directly at [email protected].
Thanks for the product. I received my order yesterday. Workmenship looks really nice. Very light, much lighter then Xray pieces. I'll weigh them on a digital scale and report back my findings.

John
Old 01-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Although the shorter link gives you more camber gain i think.... confused:

Yeah Mark you are rite about the camber change, I must have had a brain fart when I wrote that. LOL
Old 01-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am going to back to school after the jam (that night infact i am driving back, lol) So i dont think i will be able to make it to mimi's at the end of the month, although I am really hoping i can make it to the regionals (region 1) since it should be a good nats warm up.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by teamtamale
Hello everyone, this is my first post here.

Just so everyone knows, you need to use the metal bushings that come with your kit just as you would with the plastic C-hubs.

I would also like to thank everyone for the great response to Team Tamale Racing Products. This is pretty much a one man show right now and I have so busy trying to keep up with demand that I have not had much of a chance to jump in here. If any one else has any questions, I can be reached through the website at www.teamtamale.com or directly at [email protected].
Hi,

I have purchased and used some of Team Tamale Xray parts and they were all top notch and excellent craftmanship.

Mike
Old 01-04-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I too have purchased some Team Tamale Xray parts and the craftsmanship is first class. I have the carpet shock collars and the 6* C-Hubs. Both are working great.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Michal101
Hi,

I have purchased and used some of Team Tamale Xray parts and they were all top notch and excellent craftmanship.

Mike
Yup-I have been running mod and 19t on very fast Ozite tracks with very unforgiving barriers and have had some horrific hits-and the c-hubs are still spot on 3-degrees. The Xray ones would be at 10 degrees by now-I guarantee it!!

I am running the lowered spring perches, 3-degree hubs and the rear short camber link conversion pieces. Not a problem with any of them.

Ray
Old 01-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Ray - Do you run the lowered spring perches in the rear as well? I've found the front to need them more than the rear so I bought two sets for the front of both my cars. I think stock plastic will be fine for the rear shocks. That's my thought process atleast. They showed up yesterday and I haven't had time to prove my theory...
Old 01-04-2005, 10:46 AM
JCB
Tech Addict

Team Tamale, what's their website? I would like to view their products. Also, where do we purchase from??

thanks,
Old 01-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Ray - Do you run the lowered spring perches in the rear as well? I've found the front to need them more than the rear so I bought two sets for the front of both my cars. I think stock plastic will be fine for the rear shocks. That's my thought process atleast. They showed up yesterday and I haven't had time to prove my theory...
Hi John,

You dont need them in the back-but why not run thm anyways?? It might alleviate a problem of the spring perches hitting the rear hubs though-assuming your running in the outside hole on arm!!

Ray
Old 01-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Tech Elite

Ray - I think I'm on the inside hole on the rear arm for that very reason. I'll check it out. Thanx.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally posted by JCB
Team Tamale, what's their website? I would like to view their products. Also, where do we purchase from??

thanks,
www.teamtamale.com
Old 01-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally posted by JCB

thanks,
click on the link in my sig. Larry at team tamale is a great guy to work with.

Old 01-04-2005, 10:55 AM
JCB
Tech Addict

Thanks guys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.