Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

As for as ROAR Nats goes, CS-27's were the tires.

Not sure about NORRCA Nats.....

Dom
Old 08-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

thanks man
Old 08-04-2004, 12:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
So what's the status of parts for the XRay? Serpent doesn't carry them. Where can you get the new stuff? I'd like to pick up the ackerman extensions and the new rear camber link mount thingies.

Blake
The new importer is Ralph Burch JR.. The company names are RC America,Hudy USA,Xray USA .. Everything will be allright way better then before and it should be allgood in a one to three weeks. The website will be up an running in a week or so it is www.rcamerica.com
Thanks for the support
Old 08-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Are you sure that's the website?? what's with the caption on the bottom of the image about a game???
Old 08-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Motor-Rear Belt Question?

I have a X-Ray T1 Evo 2 and I was wondering if it is okay if the rear belt slightly touches the motor? The front belt is okay. It is aproximately 4mm away from the motor. But, the rear is a different story. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Old 08-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Will Xray and Hudy be available threw Horizon Hobby and or Great Pains, err Planes?
Old 08-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey-are they looking for any team drivers....Oh-wait-youve first got to be good to get sponsored.....??? Darn-counts me out..

Ray
p.s. I need your e-mail to forward your message onto Jimmy about the Halloween Classic.

Originally posted by Andrew Ellis
The new importer is Ralph Burch JR.. The company names are RC America,Hudy USA,Xray USA .. Everything will be allright way better then before and it should be allgood in a one to three weeks. The website will be up an running in a week or so it is www.rcamerica.com
Thanks for the support
Old 08-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default question on Fk

Hey guys think you maybe able to help me out, i just got my Fk in the mail today and put it together. While i was doing i noticed after getting the whole rear and front parts in the Top deck was kinda hard to get on. Has anyone had this problem? I really had to push on the end of the top deck for it to finally get on.

And any suggestion on Stock racing setups.

Thanks

Jon
Old 08-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I need some help. I have an Xray T1R that I am going to use in dirt oval. This is a new class we are trying to get going using late model bodies. We are running 19t motors and I picked up an Orion Element. I have the stock spur gear (92 teeth if I remember correctly) and will be running foam tires that are 60mm. What gearing should I start with? I am unsure how to gear a touring car for ovals so any help is appreciated. Also any suggestion on shock oil and springs?

Thanks!
Old 08-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by LAyGOmyDAyGO
I have a X-Ray T1 Evo 2 and I was wondering if it is okay if the rear belt slightly touches the motor? The front belt is okay. It is aproximately 4mm away from the motor. But, the rear is a different story. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
if you move the tires you will notice that the belt lifts front the can. i also have this problem abd the people here and josh cyrrul said thats its ok. i have had no problems with it so i assume thats its all good!

Originally posted by JDxray
Hey guys think you maybe able to help me out, i just got my Fk in the mail today and put it together. While i was doing i noticed after getting the whole rear and front parts in the Top deck was kinda hard to get on. Has anyone had this problem? I really had to push on the end of the top deck for it to finally get on.

i didnt like the stock set-up so i went on to look for more setups and i found a great baseline set-up at cefx.net.

as far as the upperdeck is concerned i noticed that you had to use slight force to pop in the upper deck. its ok as long as you dont tweek the chassis. place your chassis on a flat surface to see if any tweeking has occured.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Has anyone had a problem with the rear of the car being stiffer than the front? Mine is...I can go two steps heavier on the front springs and a sway bar on the front but the rear is still stiffer. Ive put new arms, hubs, tie rods, axles, shocktower, shocks, springs, etc. Ive rebuilt the car 3 times and still cant figure out why its like that?!?! Any suggestions?

EA
Old 08-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

EA
Is this on a FK

jdxray
I found that using the kit setup was already good,we do a lot of stock(27t) in the uk & first time out at my local track i was 5 secs of the track record set by a decent nat driver,& that was with mistakes caused by some glitching
Sorted the glitching out now
Old 08-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Has anyone had a problem with the rear of the car being stiffer than the front? Mine is...I can go two steps heavier on the front springs and a sway bar on the front but the rear is still stiffer. Ive put new arms, hubs, tie rods, axles, shocktower, shocks, springs, etc. Ive rebuilt the car 3 times and still cant figure out why its like that?!?! Any suggestions?

EA
Boy... 3 times? you should ask here first before you rebuild it.
Watch closely, lower mounting point (where the set screwed in)of shock assy.
In the back is wider than in front, with same damping there is no way you could get equal "stiffness"
There is only 1 car using exactly the same geometry front to rear, that is TC3.
Old 08-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: question on Fk

Originally posted by JDXray

Thanks

Jon
There is a post regarding that by Pyramid. 3-4 page back.
About how to eliminate the tweak when top deck is mounted.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:26 AM

Originally posted by Andrew Ellis
Thanks for the support
This is kind of in fashion now.. Factory driver not only getting paid but also gets the profit Rumors said Surikarn are asking for Mugen Asia Pacific.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.