Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna JL-10 E

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skiptomylou6
Got your pic message debuting the body this Sunday?

REVO- Whatup Playa when you comin out again?

Ventura- Come out to OC for some Parking lot racing man
Yep, i'll have the body on for corona.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VenturaDC
not sure when i wil be out to the dirty parking lot
yah...you don't wanna race at a dirty parking lot...i mean..they are blown and treated...but hey...it only takes 3 hours to prep it so i agree with you...parking lots are dirty and not worth putting your awesome car on. I wish i can be as privileged as you are running on PERFECT tracks all the time.

here are some pics of my "DIRTY PARKING LOT" tracks...

But what do i know...i just run dirty parking lot races...
BTW..racing this Sunday At Hobbytown Corona's "DIRTY PARKINGLOT" Track!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Tech Regular

Charlie!! HAHAHA on the dirty parking lot!...OC Circuit tracks are always clean..everytime i run on Charlie's track its always clean.

Corona this sunday!! yeah!!....hope i get better soon..geesh i got sick from my wifey ughhh cold n flu season sucks!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Haha wow, a little touchy? did no one notice the toung out smiley after that comment? ive raced parking lots plenty of times, both at speedtech quite some time ago and in santa barbara with mikus. i have no issues with racing on a parking lot, i was just trying to make light of situation of the previous posts.

just chill out a bit and take a joke, no need to kick the dog over it
Old 10-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Haha wow, a little touchy? did no one notice the toung out smiley after that comment? ive raced parking lots plenty of times, both at speedtech quite some time ago and in santa barbara with mikus. i have no issues with racing on a parking lot, i was just trying to make light of situation of the previous posts.

just chill out a bit and take a joke, no need to kick the dog over it
Haha Funny great joke!
That was the perfect way to advertise my tracks if you haven't figured it out yet. It sure sounded like it was made into a light situation, wasn't it? When one spends hours making the track ready for racers and one reads a comment like that, one will be called out. Im chill, and i don't kick any dogs, thanx.

OFNA JL10 has proven to work on any surface, INCLUDING my dirty parkinglots!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i finally got my car from the hobby shop
so like anyone that want a smooth operating car I disassemble it redid the diff's polished hinge pins and etc... lol I know I know the car works right out of the box LOL replaced all those dang phillips screws with stainless hex screws

but quick question, are the arm mounts 0,1.5,2.5, degree's for toe or for anti and pro squat?

cant wait to get it on the track
thanks for the help in advanced
Old 10-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Weird the only spur ive chewed up was at Roadrunners and not on a p-lot track . Parking lots are fun... definitely where real racers race.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

charlie

believe me when i say that ive been there, i ran the dirtoval program for the roadrunners and did all track prep by myself (5-6hrs easliy) only to be bashed every weekend by 60 offroaders that wanted to expand onto the dirtoval and i can remember how hot headed and personal i took every little comment but i never chastised or bashed them in public. This could have easily been handled by pm, had you brought your discontent with my comment to my attention by pm i probably would have agreed that it was in poor judgment and i would have gladly edited my post.

There was never any disrespect intended and im sorry you took it that way, it was never my intention. It was a jab at the previous conversation never at you or your tracks, maybe it was poor judgment on my part to think i could joke here like i would with my friends, maybe they just have thicker skin.

Some of the best races i had attended were on the parking lot in santa barbara and i think being able to race on many different surfaces can do nothing but improve ones driving and setup skills, i did plan on attending some oc races this comming year but i guess ill be stuck only racing the previously mentioned tracks as it doesnt seem like ill be welcome at your events by you or the other people jumping on the bash venturadc over a stupid comment bandwagon.

Last edited by VenturaDC; 10-21-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Tech Master

You're still welcomed to try our dirty parking lots, but now you get to help clean up
Old 10-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

charlie

believe me when i say that ive been there, i ran the dirtoval program for the roadrunners and did all track prep by myself (5-6hrs easliy) only to be bashed every weekend by 60 offroaders that wanted to expand onto the dirtoval and i can remember how hot headed and personal i took every little comment but i never chastised or bashed them in public. This could have easily been handled by pm, had you brought your discontent with my comment to my attention by pm i probably would have agreed that it was in poor judgment and i would have gladly edited my post.

There was never any disrespect intended and im sorry you took it that way, it was never my intention. It was a jab at the previous conversation never at you or your tracks, maybe it was poor judgment on my part to think i could joke here like i would with my friends, maybe they just have thicker skin.

Some of the best races i had attended were on the parking lot in santa barbara and i think being able to race on many different surfaces can do nothing but improve ones driving and setup skills, i did plan on attending some oc races this comming year but i guess ill be stuck only racing the previously mentioned tracks as it doesnt seem like ill be welcome at your events by you or the other people jumping on the bash venturadc over a stupid comment bandwagon.
Oh come on..we are all having our fun here. You will always be welcome at any of our tracks...no one jumped on you, but invited you to join us. Put on that thick skin, and race some toys cars. I might even mention the dirty parking lot thing while i announce your race. Trust me, you don't have it as bad as BAD SANTA..and he has it bad from me.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

finally got my jl10e together
installed some stainless screws

I will have the bmw m3 body painted tonight or 2maro
to match my real life car LOL
Attached Thumbnails Ofna JL-10 E-ofna-gt-tc.jpg   Ofna JL-10 E-ofna-gt-tc2.jpg   Ofna JL-10 E-ofna-gt-tc3.jpg  
Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am sure this has been asked before but I did a quick search and came up with nothing... What is the internal drive ratio for this car?
Old 10-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Old 10-24-2009, 08:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

JL10 going for the win in RCGT @ Speedtech this Sunday. How's everybody's JL10 working for them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.