Search
Like Tree65Likes

TC3 Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

just a note...

if anyone is looking for a ft tc3...i have decided to sell mine with a ton of parts.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=41405
Old 05-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Tech Adept

Dave - no worries, i found a pic of the sort of thing i'm talking about (in the red circle of attached pic), it's plastic casing over a couple of magnets, it just snaps closed onto the wiring

i've only seen them used on motor + & - wires but i think you can use them on any power wires
Attached Thumbnails TC3 Forum-wire-magnet.jpg  
Old 05-30-2004, 04:26 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Nexus,

Why are you selling you're TC3 man?
It looks killer, and as a owner of a TC3 and other touring cars I can say that the car handels great!

Why are you selling the best TC ever?
Old 06-01-2004, 07:00 AM
Tech Adept

he may be sellin to me
Old 06-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I was helping another racer setup his TC3 and noticed that the wheel nuts were on backwards. He said it worked better that way and the other way it would loosen and the wheel would come off....

Has anyone else ever heard of this?
Old 06-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Nova F1 Racer.

Just use the losi low profile wheelnuts...it works much better.

The AE ones work backwards because the rubber part catches the threads on the axle right away...if you use certain wheels it pushes the wheelnut out more not allowing it to engage that plastic or rubber part inside...hope that makes sense...if not...just use low profile losi wheelnuts

Hi Nexus,

Why are you selling you're TC3 man?
It looks killer, and as a owner of a TC3 and other touring cars I can say that the car handels great!

Why are you selling the best TC ever?
Yes it's a great car and handles well....sometimes a change in cars is just something to revive your interest in racing.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Which C-hubs should i use to get good grip and a bit in the corners? 4 degrees? And anything else so i get more grip/bit?
Old 06-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default More Grip / bite

ok ... JDXray .. how about giving us the whole setup and what tye of track you run on sizes is it tight and technical, big and flowing, serface type, class your running, tires,tire dope, and how much on the tires, I personally run 2* outdoor with a 2* kick up if the track is really bumpy ... or 2* with no kick up if its really smooth ... indoors on carpet ... anywhere from 2* to 6* depending on the class and what I am running in the front end.. a diff or a spool .. and on a really bad indoor carpet I might use 2* of kick up ....

but give us the whole set up you are runing and we can help more ...

have fun racing

E
Old 06-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default tc3 race

ok guys here goes. ok i took mikes blackstocks setup off associated website an pujt\ it\ on my car. its the snowbirds 1. the car is handling very well good traction, no rear end sliding bascially perfect(maybe).i came in 1st place in my class rookie sedan i lapped every1 by 3 laps r 2, so now im stuck at 17 laps and all the stock guys r doin right at 18 and faster guys r doin 20.is it my drivin thats makin me not run 18 r 19 laps? remember this is a stock tc3 with some upgrades but no graphite.ny tips on wat i can do to my car r my drivin \ so i can be alot smoother on the track and hit 18 r 19 laps?i have awesome electronics. but this passed sunday was my 2nd race in 2 yrs. this is a technical carpet track i race on.plz ny advice is excepted.

for pics at the track r just interested in watg i race\ on go to www.mikeshobbyshop.com
Old 06-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by JDXray
Which C-hubs should i use to get good grip and a bit in the corners? 4 degrees? And anything else so i get more grip/bit?
if you still want more bite and the 4 degree is not enough, use the Losi 6degree hubs!
Old 06-03-2004, 02:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by DaveW
JOHNBULL: Thanks for the tip! I will hop on that receiver cap right away!

A close friend of mine sent me a brand new GM SX12 Purple speedo with heat sink. He suggested it as a cure for my glitch. The thing is so friggen tiny. I looked online and there doesnt seem to be alot of info on this speedo, and i dont read German to well. Can anyone help me out? Anything would be appreciated.

- DaveW
Hey Dave, hows Hampton? I use to live there. Anyway about your German problem. I would suggest going to this link:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

and getting the info translated. There is also a feature that allows you to put the actual link into it an the translation engine will translate the whole page. Good luck. Bare in mind that the translation will not be perfect, it will be broken English at times, but you will be able to get the jist.
Old 06-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

if that one don't work use

http://www.worldlingo.com/

it also has more choices.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

crACkeD ChaSsiS

It could be a numner of things. i just graduated from the novice class(yay!!) about 6 months ago. so my advice is to ask around the track to c if any1 has the same chasssis as u and c if they can give u any tips advice on setup. and you also said that this was the second race in 2 years so PRACTICE!!!!. i cant emphisise this enough. this is the only way to get good. i try to race every weekend if possible and now im getting 2nd 3rd 4th against all these old people!!
Old 06-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default LOL

every1 runs xray over there. even in rookie class. but my tc3 is still faster, i think.so i dont no?an ya now im consistent. i was in hi school so no money to buy stuff i neded, but now im in college and JOB so i can spend more money.k ty lmk

Last edited by Speedo; 06-06-2004 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: LOL

Originally posted by crACkeD ChaSsiS
every1 runs xray over there. even in rookie class. but my tc3 is still faster, i think.
That's normal. You sound surprised.

TC3s have been winning for 5 years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.