Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAMIYA F103 RM

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Tech Regular

Last edited by zpmhinojosa; 11-24-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Who can tell me about the RC HP f103 rm if anyone has any chassis pics or jsut pics in general that would help me out I picked one up yesterday brand new for low low dollar and was wanting to know its history.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tha Skinny
Who can tell me about the RC HP f103 rm if anyone has any chassis pics or jsut pics in general that would help me out I picked one up yesterday brand new for low low dollar and was wanting to know its history.
Here is a link for you

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=84032
Old 11-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Tech Regular

Last edited by zpmhinojosa; 11-24-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: removed video
Old 11-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zpmhinojosa
Let's livin things up with another little "RoadKill" production. A short film highlighting a small aspect of the Formula One Circuit. Enjoy, and please feel free to rate this. I'd be nice to know if I'm on the right path with these short productions.

[

I'm going to go ahead and assume that:

A. You didn't realize that's a champ car (Not F1) crash at the end of your video with Alex Zanardi and Patrick Carpentier, and more importantly

B. The accident cost Zanardi his legs, he nearly bled to death on the track, and ended his career.

If you didn't know this please change it. If you knew this, please change it. And calling it "Roadkill Productions" is in really poor taste.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 11-23-2009 at 06:51 PM. Reason: removed video
Old 11-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BadSign

A. You didn't realize that's a champ car (Not F1) crash at the end of your video with Alex Zanardi and Patrick Carpentier, and more importantly

B. The accident cost Zanardi his legs, he nearly bled to death on the track, and ended his career.

If you didn't know this please change it. If you knew this, please change it. And calling it "Roadkill Productions" is in really poor taste.
I agree, this is very poor taste. PLEASE remove the post of the Youtube video image.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gtypecanare
I agree, this is very poor taste. PLEASE remove the post of the Youtube video image.
I to agree, Poor taste in choice of pictures to advertise your tire warmers.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

post that video again and I will ban you for good!
Originally Posted by f1larry
I to agree, Poor taste in choice of pictures to advertise your tire warmers.
i agree, post the video again and you will be gone.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Thank you, gentleman.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:33 PM
Tech Regular

Default TO ALL RACE FANS, I SINCERLY APOLOGIZE

May I explain my-self?
Both answers above ARE CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'd think there's no excuse, but I am the dumb a$$ exception...
I had no clue what I was about to do when I made this vid last night. Today I saw my friend whom is extreamly knowledgable about racing that I ever could be advised me AFTER seeing it said "You're probably gonna catch some ish for that one still you have in there.'' I didn't even know wich sene he was refering to. He kindly explained what I had did.

I went home, honestly foregetting about what he said, not knowing the repercushions of my stupid video.

I got home to see any action here, and BOOM! So again everybody, I'm so terribly sorry for what I did. Most of all, I hope everyone foregives me, and realizes that I truely, and honestly made a horrific mistake.
I'm crushed right now! NOw I know what I did wrong. And for that I am doing my best to rectify this nightmare causing error.

I DID DELETE AND REMOVE SAID VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE, AND FROM MY OWN PERSONAL VID STASH.
As far as me having poor judgement, calling my productions "RoadKill", I can not honestly apologize for a mere coincidence.TAMIYA F103 RM-new-29-twin-video-015.jpg As you can see, I bought this decal set on-line, it fits my personality, and its plastered all over my 103. Sure my production name is forever stained as the guy who don't know squat, but on that last comment, I feel I have the burden of proof on this only note. Still, I feel terrible about what has happened, and I apologize.

Paul H.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:17 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

Last edited by zpmhinojosa; 11-24-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Removed
Quit spamming rctech with the video for your tire warmers if youwant to advertise you need to contact IB and pay to advertise, if you continue I will ban you ,
Old 11-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Tech Regular

Default ADvertising.

TO ALL, I AM NOT SELLING NOR TRING TO PUSH MY TYRE WARMERS.......jUST WANTED TO SHOW OFF WHAT I DID THIS WEEKEND.

Last edited by zpmhinojosa; 11-24-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

TO ALL, I AM NOT SELLING NOR TRING TO PUSH MY TYRE WARMERS.......jUST WANTED TO SHOW OFF WHAT I DID THIS WEEKEND. I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS TO SHOWCASE NEW AND EXCITING NEW STUFF?
not when you are posting a video advertising tire warmers all over the forum
Old 11-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Tech Regular

Awkward, please new subject.

How about, where can I find wheels to go with the new 104 rubbers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.