Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAMIYA F103 RM

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Do you mean "somewhere" near 0-2 deg toe out?

Will try out the AE diff grease. Already using the f/r washer/o ring.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=JamesHealey;10111310]
This will give much better steering characteristics, also make sure you're running where near 0-2 degrees of toe out on the front wheels.

QUOTE]
Old 07-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

guys: I have to sell my F103RM kit, no time to build or race it. Here is a link to the classifieds:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...l#post10957421
Old 01-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Giorgio
I'm after this body.
it depict a Leyton House and is not a Tamiya body.

Any help is appreciated!!!
Hi Giorgio, I know this post was a long time ago, but I just stumbled upon it in an image search. I don't know if you managed to find one, but I have this body set, which I purchased in Japan (Hiroshima) way back in 1991! It was designed to fit the Tamiya F101/102 chassis. I can't remember the brand name, but it came in a nice Leyton House blue box, and included a can of Leyton House blue polycarbonate spray paint as well! The front wing was in 3 parts, which fitted over a modified Tamiya F101 front wing. Unfortunately I don't think it was sold in any great numbers outside Japan, and they would be exceedingly rare in any condition now if you could find them.

I can't post a picture of mine yet, as I've only just registered on the site! If I can find out any more I'll let you know.

Mark