R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #1021
Tech Regular
 
Tomradio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 252
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns820 View Post
As a hobby shop owner where do I get team magic products from?
wolfhobbies.com
Tomradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #1022
Tech Master
 
Thomas P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sweden/Stockholm
Posts: 1,241
Talking Back in Business

Missed my TM E4, so i bought a used one (mint condition) BUT, i have forgot a few things about this car etc..

I'm from Europe, the LHS, don't supply so much parts, or if they do, they are insanely costy. So, what other shops do you recomend ? Mushroom dont have so much in stock, any other tip? there are a few things that i like to buy, as the Nylon LW pulleys,front and rear lower arms,steeringblocks etc..

Im glad to be back
__________________
Tp-Parts | ARRMA| Nero 6s BLX | Kraton 6s | Kraton SWB 6s | Talion 6s BLX | Granite 6s | Typhon 6s BLXv2 | Senton 6s
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:39 AM   #1023
Tech Master
 
Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 1,747
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Freak accident with GTB and my E4

I had my brand new GTB spread spectrum blow up yesterday when I was testing my new E4 out. Get this, with GTB switch off and the while moving the steering back and forth it suddenly started smokin so I ran outside, closed the door and watched the show !!!!!! This is apparently a know issue with some GTBs. The car is fine and has NO damage. I will be sending my speed back to Novak with a letter explaining this ....

All this said and done, I decided to stick with nitro only and will be racing my MTX4R this season.

My E4 FS-C1 version from Wolf Hobbies is for sale and comes with an extra front ball diff and many new spare parst (arms, belts, etc..) and has K-Factory sway bars and Team Magic spring kit (all the springs).

Will let it go for a good deal. PM me if interested. I posted it on the for sale forum.
Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:58 AM   #1024
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: england
Posts: 304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas P View Post
Missed my TM E4, so i bought a used one (mint condition) BUT, i have forgot a few things about this car etc..

I'm from Europe, the LHS, don't supply so much parts, or if they do, they are insanely costy. So, what other shops do you recomend ? Mushroom dont have so much in stock, any other tip? there are a few things that i like to buy, as the Nylon LW pulleys,front and rear lower arms,steeringblocks etc..

Im glad to be back
try demonproducts they are based in the uk and have most e4 parts in stock

heres the link http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/

mark
mwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:00 PM   #1025
Tech Regular
 
nocif13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: france MARSEILLE
Posts: 289
Send a message via MSN to nocif13
Default

i have broken my carbon fiber chassis 2.5mm 503105 , what shop is in stock?
__________________
teamspec/petitrc.com/TEAM WAVE/T.O.P racing/CBRacing.fr/rcmanufactory/Alien POWER/Team Terribles
nocif13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #1026
Tech Elite
 
British Menace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Davenport, IA
Posts: 2,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
I had my brand new GTB spread spectrum blow up yesterday when I was testing my new E4 out. Get this, with GTB switch off and the while moving the steering back and forth it suddenly started smokin so I ran outside, closed the door and watched the show !!!!!! This is apparently a know issue with some GTBs. The car is fine and has NO damage. I will be sending my speed back to Novak with a letter explaining this ....

All this said and done, I decided to stick with nitro only and will be racing my MTX4R this season.

My E4 FS-C1 version from Wolf Hobbies is for sale and comes with an extra front ball diff and many new spare parst (arms, belts, etc..) and has K-Factory sway bars and Team Magic spring kit (all the springs).

Will let it go for a good deal. PM me if interested. I posted it on the for sale forum.
Why do you want to sell your E4? I think I may be interested if it's in excelent condition.

British Menace
__________________
So enjoying building cars I sometimes forget to save some "man-time" to race them!?
British Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #1027
Tech Master
 
Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 1,747
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Like I said, selling because I will only be doing nitro this year. The E4 is brand new, never touched ground.

Anyone interested PM me. I have a deal pending till payment on monday after that it is available.
Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:55 AM   #1028
Tech Master
 
Thomas P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sweden/Stockholm
Posts: 1,241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwoods View Post
try demonproducts they are based in the uk and have most e4 parts in stock

heres the link http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/

mark

perfect m8
__________________
Tp-Parts | ARRMA| Nero 6s BLX | Kraton 6s | Kraton SWB 6s | Talion 6s BLX | Granite 6s | Typhon 6s BLXv2 | Senton 6s
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #1029
Tech Master
 
Thomas P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sweden/Stockholm
Posts: 1,241
Default

contacted luis for some "spool action", hope i can recive thoos in a few weeks or so ...cant wait to run outdoors...



__________________
Tp-Parts | ARRMA| Nero 6s BLX | Kraton 6s | Kraton SWB 6s | Talion 6s BLX | Granite 6s | Typhon 6s BLXv2 | Senton 6s
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:48 AM   #1030
Tech Elite
 
British Menace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Davenport, IA
Posts: 2,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas P View Post
contacted luis for some "spool action", hope i can recive thoos in a few weeks or so ...cant wait to run outdoors...



Wow........nice track!! Can I go there please?

I'll take a six pack, the grill and 10LB of steak. That should get the party started....

British Menace
__________________
So enjoying building cars I sometimes forget to save some "man-time" to race them!?
British Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:53 AM   #1031
Tech Master
 
Thomas P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sweden/Stockholm
Posts: 1,241
Default

ohh yes ya can..just over the sea ..il keep the Beer cooold for ya
__________________
Tp-Parts | ARRMA| Nero 6s BLX | Kraton 6s | Kraton SWB 6s | Talion 6s BLX | Granite 6s | Typhon 6s BLXv2 | Senton 6s
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:52 PM   #1032
Tech Master
 
Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 1,747
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Menace View Post
Why do you want to sell your E4? I think I may be interested if it's in excelent condition.

British Menace
British Menace, check you PM and get back to me. Thanks bud !

Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #1033
Tech Apprentice
 
cuttingedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: England
Posts: 72
Default E4 For Sale

Hi all I am selling my spare E4 the link to its for sale page is here

http://cuttingedgeracing.myfreeforum...tra557.php#557

Thanks for looking Its going cheap as need the cash for an upcoming holiday

Cheers
__________________
Schumacher uk - Litemodz - Potters Electrical Supplys - The Sign Shack - www.car69.me.uk - Akula Racing
cuttingedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #1034
Tech Master
 
ShadowAu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Somewhere you'd never heard of
Posts: 1,531
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Seems there is a few E4's on the market... mine is as well

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218286

Australian dollars of course
__________________
I am quite content with doing what I do

Don't mistake not being happy for unhappiness - its not the same thing
ShadowAu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #1035
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelNavarro View Post
Who is the person to get in contact with to possibly get the E4 reviewed by RCCA Magazine?? Please send me a PM...thanks!


The best way to contact about Team Magic Reviews etc. is to contact Wolf at [email protected]
rcdannyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
team magic m1b pitdog Nitro Off-Road 447 04-30-2013 09:17 AM
FS: Team Magic G4 - LRP Z12R Team Spec 2 - Add RX/TX LogiK Australia For Sale/Trade 1 08-03-2007 02:00 AM
Brian Berry Joins Team Phenix/Team Magic Motorman Nitro On-Road 27 03-07-2006 05:51 AM
Team Magic G4 J_Longbrake R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 10-07-2004 07:56 PM
Team Magic G4 "Black Magic" tennessee Nitro On-Road 32 04-20-2003 11:40 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:28 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net