Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree13Likes

RCLAB 7even Cars.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Tech Regular

I;da made the A if I didn;t DNF the last heat and my car was setup for the 1st 2
Old 01-08-2002, 10:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi Shock Wave,

Next time.... you'll get another chance.
Hey when do you think you be able to pick up the TbO1?.
E-maill me or call me.Thanks.

Chrisman.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

chrisman .. i will be ready for the 19th ... remember to bring ur pit wizard
Old 01-10-2002, 09:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

here is a question... do u guys think i can make 5 mins on 2400's with a 10x2 or 13x3?
Old 01-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Shockwave / Chrisman, where in BC do you guys race? When I visited family in the Vancouver area a while back I couldn't find any tracks. And none of my cousins are into R/C so they had no ideas. If I get another chance to visit soon, I'd like to try the scene there. Found 1 track out in Langley, but it was closed when I called. I have since heard of others, but would be nice to know for sure. Race schedule too, please? Thanks!!!
Old 01-11-2002, 12:19 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Monsoon,

You may make it with the 13T but 10T,pending how u drive.U may just dump at 5 min.Got to try to see...2400 is good for sssssssssstk.I thought u have 3000??....

Hi Mopar,

We all race indoor in a big church/gym hall.When you come by Vancouver,look up for One Stop Hobbies in Abbotsford.They can give you directions from there.The track is in Abbotsford.So it's not too far from Langley.I'll try to post the address here but if anyone out there knows,please post....thanks. see you around when you are in town.

Chrisman.
Old 01-11-2002, 12:22 AM
Tech Elite

Smile Here's Schedule.

Here's schdule,

The date for the rest of the year are...Jan 19, Feb 9,23 March 30 and the Western Touring Car Championship is April5,6,7. With guest driver Mark Pavidis from Team Associated.

Set up: 1:00
Practice 2:30
Racing 5:00 until about 11:00

$10 first class
$5 second class .
Phone #. 604-852-6497 [email protected]

Address to come next.

Last edited by chrisman; 01-11-2002 at 12:32 AM.
Old 01-11-2002, 06:38 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Chrisman, got the address from R/C Car Action.
    I can't make up there until summer, I stay with my cousin and family in Surrey, so it's not too far. What tires do you use, rubber or foam. Thanks!!!
    Old 01-11-2002, 09:17 PM
    Tech Elite

Hi Mopar,

Glad to see you ready to come up when the weather is better..
    Summer is usually busy.............racin at a few local places will be outside on pavements.No schedules yet but definitely will post them when they are ready.

Tires be rubber for sure,but bring foams for gas/nitro.Looks like this year will be foam for nitro classes but rubber are allowed.You take your chances.

Electric T/C rubber tires for sure.No foams.Until then,drop in and say hello sometimes....

Chrisman.
    Old 01-11-2002, 11:08 PM
    Tech Regular

Angry

The guy sends me e-mail after e-mail about wanting my car. I get my car back and now he says. nah I don;t want it!! I'm PO'D!!!! Now I can;t get the freaken TB till I sell my Pro2!! DARN IT ALL!!
    Old 01-16-2002, 05:28 PM
    Tech Rookie

Hi guys, I have a question to ask. I am in the process of building my kit and I ordered the plastic diff outdrives for the rear diff. I don't exactly understand what's going on here. Am I supposed to take the bearings and rings off of the aluminum one and put it on the plastic diff? I managed to pry the little plastic bushing looking thing off of the plastic one, is this what I needed to do? It looks like it would work, but wanted to make sure before damaging anything. Any other tips related to this are definitely encouraged. Thanks alot guys!!
    Old 01-17-2002, 12:52 AM
    Tech Regular

Default 7even and shocks

Hi all,

Has anyone tried different shocks on the 7Even? I liked the original ones but since I got several differen pairs so I thought to have them all set up slightly differently so on track I can easily swap them instead of changing the settings.. (like oil and springs etc.... or am I nuts?)

The shocks I have cumulated are TC3 FT threaded shocks, Tamiya Pink shocks and Tamiya Gold shocks...

And what springs do you guys run on twisty tarmac?

Thanks
    Old 01-17-2002, 08:30 AM
    Tech Apprentice

Default Plastic diffs

The rear diff will come assembled. You have to take it apart and soak each half in some kind of solvent. I used paint thinner for a minute or so and the diff rings come loose.

You need to then glue those rings onto the plastic outdrives with contact cement. You can get it at a grocery store or hardware store (not rubber cement). Put it on each piece, wait a few minutes (it will get tacky) press them together and hold for a bit. That should keep intact now. If you want to take them off just start the process over again.

Inside the outdrives are plastic bushings...one seems to come out easy (fall out) and the other needs to be pried out. Use the bearings from the orginal diff and assemble it the same way as the instructions for the orginal diff.

Steve at SpeedtechRC.com said he was testing out the outdrive blades, they go over the dogbones to protect the outdrives. I would order some of those if you can. The plastic outdrives wear quicker then the normal ones....so that would help.
    Old 01-17-2002, 08:40 PM
    Tech Regular

chris can ya give me a ride this wekend?????
    Old 01-18-2002, 03:25 PM
    Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
    Arrow 7Even for sale

I have a RCLab 7Even Pro 6.0 for sale. Check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...item=1691854096

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.