Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

You're on Page 599 of 959
Go to
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by johnbull
    Zombies. The Nosram is an LRP in a different coloured case.

If you want any Nosrams let me know. I'll see what I can do.

Regards

Joe from sunny Malta.
    YGPM
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Randman
    Damn, I have basically the same electronics setup except for the Futaba ESC, and the ESC sits about 1/8" from the endbell
    You need one of the low profile S9550 servos... might have an extra one for you after I finalize the sale of my WEB.
    I had tons of room on my SD with the servo rotated.
  • RC_Zombie YGPM
  • Re: OH YAH!
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Hebiki
    picked up my pink R3 yesterday. and a few hopups with it! cant wait to try the titanium stuff.. but thats at a later date.

the pink monster will be on the track real soon!
    grats !
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by rc-zombies
    You need one of the low profile S9550 servos... might have an extra one for you after I finalize the sale of my WEB.
    I had tons of room on my SD with the servo rotated.
    I'm using the S9550 as well. Let me know if you want to sell the other one, I do need one for steering in my GT4.
  • Oh yeah, I'm also building a 1/12 scale car. Going to use the Shooters chassis, some yokomo, some AE parts, should be a very nice car when it's finished though. Cant wait for the ROAR Carpet Champs in March
  • Can someone recommend a good spring choice for asphault? I'll probably not be going to the carpet track anytime soon as the asphault is closer to me. I know the stock springs are a 1.4mm, 7.00, right? Fairly soft... any recommendations?
  • AWOLSoldier,

The stock springs are 1.4 x6.00 coil Which is a really good starting point for asphalt.

Steve Wang
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by SpeedTech
    AWOLSoldier,

The stock springs are 1.4 x6.00 coil Which is a really good starting point for asphalt.

Steve Wang
    Ah thanks steve! I'm actually in the process of putting in an order for a few things from you.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
    Ah thanks steve! I'm actually in the process of putting in an order for a few things from you.
    your really set with the those 1.4 6.0 springs... ive tried some of the others..and i always go back to the 6.0 springs. i did pick up 5.75 and 6.25 just in case... you can really get the cuda dialed just using those springs

snag some sway bars if you get a chance tho... and the gold ball studs.. those helped me in fine tuning my car.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
    your really set with the those 1.4 6.0 springs... ive tried some of the others..and i always go back to the 6.0 springs. i did pick up 5.75 and 6.25 just in case... you can really get the cuda dialed just using those springs

snag some sway bars if you get a chance tho... and the gold ball studs.. those helped me in fine tuning my car.
  • Thanks for the tips brother. What shock ends do you use on the rears? I think randman said he used the shortest ones on the parts tree, i have the medium lengths on all four at the moment.
  • ill get back to you on that one. ill check when i get home tonight. cant wait to build my R3
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Hebiki
    ill get back to you on that one. ill check when i get home tonight. cant wait to build my R3
    Lucky you! What extras did you pick up with it?
  • You havent gotten that R3 built yet??