Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree12Likes

Yokomo MR-4TC SD

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 09:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

the only other problem would be is that toso is really cool and will help you with your problems at the race, or post his set-ups for us. Easton on the other hand comes from associated and most of those guys are a## holes.
Old 06-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by kt racing
the only other problem would be is that toso is really cool and will help you with your problems at the race, or post his set-ups for us. Easton on the other hand comes from associated and most of those guys are a## holes.
I'm sure Billy will be a great addition to the team and Chris will be missed, life goes on. Billy will be able to help in the yokomo offroad department though, something they've been lacking in the states for along time.
Old 06-28-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

toso won't be missed! he's a dick. truthfully!
Old 06-28-2004, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Yokomo Usa is Gaining everything and Losing nothing.Good to hear Billy will be your man!
Old 06-28-2004, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by trigger
Well all I can say is that he had a very unpleasant manner IMO on a couple of his posts here.

Obviously I don't know the guy, so I have no idea what he's like to be around - but his attitude here seemed suspect to say the least.

Perhaps you summed it up better than I ever could!!
Old 06-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Tech Addict

with my limited experience of him on here, i beg to differ and i dont think you should go around saying things like that about people especially not on here.
Old 06-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sleighty
with my limited experience of him on here, i beg to differ and i dont think you should go around saying things like that about people especially not on here.
Maybe it's Billy logging on, using a nickname and calling him names!!

It's a long time since I've heard anyone being called a dick around here.

You guys that know him - why would people be so harsh? C'mon, spill the beans.......who has he offended?
Old 06-28-2004, 01:47 PM
Tech Regular

Easton is currently doing R&D for Duratrax. So I seriously doubt Billy is going anywhere or switching teams. He would probably have to violate a contract with Duratrax to even move and that will cost him money. You can be sure he won't be working for both companies. That would be conflict of interest. Nevermind part of the contract he signed.
Old 06-28-2004, 02:06 PM
Tech Master

the rumor about billy is still preliminary but thats the truth about toso. he's got no more support from yokomo.
Old 06-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Tech Elite

the rumor about billy is still preliminary but thats the truth about toso. he's got no more support from yokomo.
Right, OK. So why is he a 'Dick' in your opinion? Please tell us cos we all want to know, even though we're afraid to ask
Old 06-28-2004, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sleighty
Yeah you're right. I've no intention of going through searches to find them, but there were a couple of posts where he seems a bit snappy. It went over my head but I imagine it could have caused others some mild offence.

This thread needs more entertaining people like you, you're normally well funny!

But juicy gossip wouldn't hurt either
Old 06-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by wcoyote
Easton is currently doing R&D for Duratrax. So I seriously doubt Billy is going anywhere or switching teams. He would probably have to violate a contract with Duratrax to even move and that will cost him money. You can be sure he won't be working for both companies. That would be conflict of interest. Nevermind part of the contract he signed.
Billy doesn't work for Duratrax anymore, he's been gone for a month now I was told. Yes, he is running all the yokomo cars now and will be racing the CGM at the upcoming ROAR onroad nats. I got this info from the head guy over at Yokomo USA if you have any doubts.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Matt Howard
Billy doesn't work for Duratrax anymore, he's been gone for a month now I was told. Yes, he is running all the yokomo cars now and will be racing the CGM at the upcoming ROAR onroad nats. I got this info from the head guy over at Yokomo USA if you have any doubts.
I will confirm that this is totally true, this has been under wraps for more than a month.
Secondly, you other guys should not bad mouth anybody on these boards, it ain't cool. Gossip isn't cool either...
Old 06-28-2004, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

deal with it. these are the politics of rc racing.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by pops
I will confirm that this is totally true, this has been under wraps for more than a month.
Secondly, you other guys should not bad mouth anybody on these boards, it ain't cool. Gossip isn't cool either...
It isn't gossip when it's the truth Chris has been really good for Yokomo in the years he's run for them, without him there wouldn't of been any Yokomo cars showing up in the A at most national events. I've been told that Yokomo USA is trying to get it's team back to the level it was a couple years ago with a handfull of national level drivers running their cars instead of just one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.