Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
X-ray nation switching to the Corally commune? >

X-ray nation switching to the Corally commune?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

X-ray nation switching to the Corally commune?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
im going from a Losi JRXS and AE TC3 to an Xray that be on my doorstep on Monday....will it make me slower?

nah i don't think so

Changes to move forward are sometimes obvious ones!

Fast Faisal
Old 02-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by EddieO
1-4 at snowbirds in modified......

Later EddieO

You mean Paul would not have won if he ran a corally? Pretty sure he would...
Old 02-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dayger
You mean Paul would not have won if he ran a corally? Pretty sure he would...
So does that mean you would have won with a X-ray?
Old 02-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Tech Addict

Jeff congrats on your win at the birds. Jarrod mentioned you may be coming up to the regionals at Maximus is this true????
Old 02-18-2006, 10:49 AM
Tech Addict

paul's even won with a Pro4! a car that has NO support here! he bought the thing with his own $$$..tuned it and preceded to clean up with it. IMO, it's all about the drivers and how much team support you put into a chassis. in other words...teamwork.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nomaak
paul's even won with a Pro4! a car that has NO support here! he bought the thing with his own $$$..tuned it and preceded to clean up with it. IMO, it's all about the drivers and how much team support you put into a chassis. in other words...teamwork.

What race did Paul win with a PRO4 I know he ran one at the 2005 Novak race but he didn't win that race. According to Novak's website Chris Tossolini TQ'd and won that race.

Roly
Old 02-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

He still made the A didnt he?

-Korey
Old 02-18-2006, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah but this isn't the first time this guy posts that Paul "won" with a PRO4. Yes he made the main but he didn't win. Paul is awsome on Carpet no one is questioning that. The fact remains that since he's been running XRAY he has won the 3 biggest racs in the US (held in that time span).

Roly
Old 02-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Just because XRay is what everyone is used to running, i think xray owners are finally starting to realize that its just not xray. that there our other companies out there that make there cars better. come on, xray comes out with a car every year, and they stay about the same price, but im a firm believer that it takes a while for you to get use to your car. and when xray comes out with a new car every year, and xray "lovers" buy it every year, then that is a huge piss of money. especially when the car that they upgraded people believe they have to get so they keep up with the compitition. im sorry, but it dosnt work that way.

is it me or does the t1 and the t2 both run the same. its like when a new car comes out, the "old" car is out dated.

i also think the reason people are going to corally is because everyone else is starting to run them, and there winning. i have an rdx, and i absolutly love it. i didnt pick it because people were sponsored by the company, though it made it evens weeter knowing that the car was good, but i picked it because i liked it, and this was when i had the t2 on reserve, i decided to go with the rdx, and never have looked back or gone wrong yet.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Brian Anthony
So does that mean you would have won with a X-ray?

Yeah sure why not? I mean if I had the same support with x-ray as I do with corally, I should be able to win a race with it. I think it goes the same for paul. When paul joined x-ray he built the car with a winning setup. Then just tweaked it for his driving style. I'm not positive, but im assuming he didnt have the same support with the pro 4.

I might go to that race at Maxima. As long as I can get Stillwell to go with me, I think it would be a good time. It really depends on if the reedy race, or the nationals falls on the same date. I havent looked yet.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jmccormick
Jeff congrats on your win at the birds. Jarrod mentioned you may be coming up to the regionals at Maximus is this true????

Thanks for the props.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Dayger would've won with an rc snowmobile at the birds LOL ! Boy bad spelling here from me.

Last edited by 429racer; 02-18-2006 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:12 PM
TDO
Tech Apprentice

There are no real bad or good cars on the market today. Xray, HB, Corally, Tamiya, they are the same quality. The difference is ............. the Driver.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TDO
There are no real bad or good cars on the market today. Xray, HB, Corally, Tamiya, they are the same quality. The difference is ............. the Driver.
I agree 110%

Roly
Old 02-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dayger, the regionals are 2 weeks from this weekend. the facility is top notch should be a good time. smyka, desrosiers among others should be there. about 2 hrs past rc madness, let me know if you guys need directions...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.