Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree272Likes

XRAY T4'19 SPEC

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Got the new front belt installed, removed the servo grommets and inserts, positioned the servo more towards the left side of the car to maximize belt clearance, balanced the wheels and the car ran great. The vibration I had throughout the chassis and front belt is gone. Just wish that I could stop scratching up my chassis. It was doing great initially, but I guess I've found my shares of uneven road and rocks.
Lonestar likes this.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R Dodge

here is my belt at the center brace. Definitely looks like I have a little more clearance than you do but it’s still gonna rub. I don’t stress about it.

Interesting - thanks for taking the time to check this
Old 05-09-2019, 07:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tremor24

It changes the position of the spur gear, it can hit the top deck if installed incorrectly.
Just say NO to offset spur gears...
Old 05-14-2019, 06:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

T4 New Option parts
Old 05-14-2019, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Anyone have any glitching or like tight feeling on the Bruno servo Servo is new nothing is binding on steering ughhh
Old 05-16-2019, 05:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by danny250r
Anyone have any glitching or like tight feeling on the Bruno servo Servo is new nothing is binding on steering ughhh
I recently got the Bruno servo, I've not noticed glitching but the centre of mine slowly shifts left, I have to add right subtrim every few runs to recentre it.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Daffs
I recently got the Bruno servo, I've not noticed glitching but the centre of mine slowly shifts left, I have to add right subtrim every few runs to recentre it.
mine glitches as soon as I turn car on an does it pretty bad when I even just test the steering.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by danny250r

mine glitches as soon as I turn car on an does it pretty bad when I even just test the steering.
Who manufactures the Bruno? Specs look like Xpert.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tek97
Who manufactures the Bruno? Specs look like Xpert.
I thought Savöx, buy I’m probably wrong.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:24 AM
Tech Regular

Back of the case says Savox.
Lonestar and silden like this.
Old 05-20-2019, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Update on the belt vs. center brace fight topic

I found out there is enough "buffer" in the assembly to allow the brace to be moved away from the belt just a bit, by pushing it to the left while tightening the screws down - not pushing too hard to not tweak the chassis. This helps clear up a few tenths of a millimiter, which was enough for me. Thanks to those who helped

Paul
Old 05-20-2019, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

on another note - I recall seeing an alloy aftermarket part somewhere on one of the blogs/news site. This was a brace to strengthen the rear hubs mounting points, it was actually pretty smart as it was mounted on BOTH holes iirc.

especially as I've busted another one last time I went to the track... my faut, hard crash. This is pretty much the only part I've ever broken on any of my T4's (I'm at my third one...), because of the +4mm shim that is standard on most setups, the leverage makes it tough on the mounting hole...

(yes, I fill up the non-used hole with a grub screw... )

Anyone remembers who makes this and/or has a link?

Thank you!
Paul
Old 05-20-2019, 11:01 AM
CL
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lonestar
on another note - I recall seeing an alloy aftermarket part somewhere on one of the blogs/news site. This was a brace to strengthen the rear hubs mounting points, it was actually pretty smart as it was mounted on BOTH holes iirc.

especially as I've busted another one last time I went to the track... my faut, hard crash. This is pretty much the only part I've ever broken on any of my T4's (I'm at my third one...), because of the +4mm shim that is standard on most setups, the leverage makes it tough on the mounting hole...

Thank you!
Paul
for Xray T4 #MI-4RUB-X, ,(MI-4RUB-X) by RC-Mission Aluminum 4mm Rear Upright Upper Block 2 pcs Black
Old 05-20-2019, 11:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thank you!
Paul
We used to put a short setscrew in to the second hole. this cured the issue you have.
Old 05-20-2019, 02:28 PM
Tech Regular

Thank you!
Paul
I use a set screw also. But here’s the part your talking about.

https://www.apexrc.com/collections/x...ht-upper-block

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.