Search
Like Tree38Likes

Tekno ET48 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 08:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JeremyMcG
I reserve all of my traxxas vehicles for bashing. 1000$ on a basher is hard for me to swallow.
That's a lot of dough. I'm hoping to be able to find rollers for under $400 in maybe six months or something though.

Would it be possible to swap arms, links, driveshafts, shocks and shock towers onto an EB48 to have a short wheelbase truggy? Or are the parts not compatible?
Old 12-31-2013, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

That's rather pointless but everything could be fitted.

Second hand i doubt you'll find one, nobody will ever sell an ET48 because its going to be so awesome.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Tech Regular

Why do you think it would be pointless? Putting D8T suspension on a D8 has proven to be pretty awesome. I'm still just talking about bashing BTW.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I reserve all of my traxxas vehicles for bashing. 1000$ on a basher is hard for me to swallow.
It's easy to sink that into an E-Revo. I can see what you are saying though, but to play devil's advocate, why is paying that much for a racer any more valid if you aren't going to make a dime with it?
Old 12-31-2013, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ChrisAttebery
Hey Guys,

I had a few requests for the shock body tool only so I made a few extra. They are also on the site.

Thanks,

Chris
Those sites have nothing to do with your product or anything RC.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

What "sites"? My web store? 100% RC. Maybe you mistyped the address. Look at my signature. I've had hundreds of satisfied customers from this forum alone.

Originally Posted by metoo
Those sites have nothing to do with your product or anything RC.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

It's easy to sink that into an E-Revo. I can see what you are saying though, but to play devil's advocate, why is paying that much for a racer any more valid if you aren't going to make a dime with it?
My point is just that I'd rather spend all that hard earned money on something that does have a potential pay off I.e. trophy's cash and prizes rather than nothing at all. Now this is just my opinion on the subject. I do bash myself but have no where near the amount of money in my bashers as I do my race rigs. 1000$ was conservative on my estimate to. And I understand that some ppl would rather bash than race which is totally fine by me. We are all in this together in the end. RC is RC.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracer9
Junk have had nothing but problems with them.How ever i just got a savox 2274 brushles servo. Lovin it
I've been running five of these servos for over a year in fact I ran a green multi in my last truggy for a whole race season with no issue the only one I've ever had go was one that I loaned to a friend and he had his servo saver locked solid on his truggy (which he didn't tell me) and it ate 2 aluminum servo horns before it went out so not sure how you can call them junk
Old 12-31-2013, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ChrisAttebery
What "sites"? My web store? 100% RC. Maybe you mistyped the address. Look at my signature. I've had hundreds of satisfied customers from this forum alone.
oh no! I apologize. I'm using my girlfriends iPad Mini ( Safari) to view this board. The words "extras" and "site" we're green links. When I clicked on them, one took me to so page about the hottest girls in the genre and that genre. The other took me to Ask.com. Seems this iPad needs some sort of ad block.

Last edited by metoo; 12-31-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

oh no! I apologize. I'm using my girlfriends iPad Mini ( Safari) to view this board. The words "extras" and "site" we're green links. When I clicked on them, one took me to so page about the hottest girls in the genre and that genre. The other took me to Ask.com. Seems this iPad needs some sort of ad block.
LMAO happy new years guys lets hope 2014 is going to be a good year for us all
Old 12-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys, I see nothing wrong with $1000 in a basher if it's got the Tekno name on it. Your paying for a great designed rc that won't brake & fall apart! Especially when hitting huge jumps. I've got two EB48s, one for racing and one for bashing and I've never broke anything.

If anyone wants to see what the eb48 is capable of and how tough they are you can check out the video I have on YouTube.
Type in my user name Djameso to find the video.

It's pretty short video...I have to get time to edit some more of my vids. I do this stuff all the time and get a lot bigger air than in the vid. Which leads me to my point again (I haven't broke anything) and when doin new tricks I don't always land right. Although I do have to say the EB48 is like a cat...99% of the time it lands on its feet. I can't wait to get my ET48 that is pre-ordered!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2013, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Not the iPads fault. Rctech has those text hover ads added everywhere unless you logged in. It sucks and rctech should be ashamed, but at least they go away when logged in.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

Here's your video, Djames. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F-T...e_gdata_player

It is like a cat! Lol
Old 01-01-2014, 07:11 AM
Tech Addict

My point is just that I'd rather spend all that hard earned money on something that does have a potential pay off I.e. trophy's cash and prizes rather than nothing at all. Now this is just my opinion on the subject. I do bash myself but have no where near the amount of money in my bashers as I do my race rigs. 1000$ was conservative on my estimate to. And I understand that some ppl would rather bash than race which is totally fine by me. We are all in this together in the end. RC is RC.
I am a racer at heart, but the flipside to this is, when you get honest about it, VERY few can say that this potential "payoff" even comes close to offsetting the expense of racing when you factor in entry fees, travel, practice, tire, parts, time, etc. If you are getting enough payoff to offset the cost, then kudos to you, but for the other 99% of racers, the point is essentially invalid. The guy with the $1000 basher still spends far less in a season than the racer with periodic payoffs.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Quebec Classic 2014

There will be some good drivers ( and another to be announced)at my home track this year check this out!
http://quebecclassic.com/

My EB-48 and ET-48 will be ready for action! It will be great!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.