Search
Like Tree3Likes

Hobby Pro USA PR S1 2wd Buggy ALL NEW

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mabrown75
Yes smooth but very unforgiving.....The track has no give.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
for sure but no mud either LOL, looks nice
Old 03-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I heard from someone or read it not sure , but has anyone tried to use a different shock cap to go emulsion on the shocks yet ?
Old 03-12-2014, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by acuratech
I heard from someone or read it not sure , but has anyone tried to use a different shock cap to go emulsion on the shocks yet ?
I have and I know some others have just cut the center out of the bladder and used them as emulsion with the stock shock cap.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

Double post
Old 03-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

OK thank you. Are you using any rebound or zero?
Old 03-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by acuratech
OK thank you. Are you using any rebound or zero?
I cut the center out of my bladders to make emulsion style, and run as little rebound as I can get.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Tech Champion

Sweet, I got my shipment in for myself and for stock at my site.. Thanks Hobby Pro USA
Old 03-17-2014, 01:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Discuss amongst yourselves

http://www.colinbranch.com/2014/03/stock-or-mod.html
Old 03-17-2014, 03:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by C Branch
In GA when I first got into 2wd they had a stock, 17.5 , SCT clas and a super stock 13.5 buggy class. We had this same debate with track directors and fellow racers. Your same equipment with a new motor will run cooler and last longer, and if it's too fast turn it down. I have never ran stock but want to just as a second class for fun. After these debates they finally made it open for all electric classes. I will say this. My 13.5 with boost, geared 26/80 (team c Evo) was beastly. It was just as fast as my 7.5 but didn't have the bottom end my 7.5 does. I agreewith you, don't be scared of mod it's cheaper and safer for your car.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Tech Regular

Hey everyone, here is some updated information on the new Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Buggies.

At Hobby Pro USA, we like to keep things simple for everyone. With that in mind, we will be adopting the traditional automobile new car industry standard of releasing a new version of each vehicle each year. This brings us to our newest vehicle release which is the Hobby Pro PRS1 2014 edition. This new buggy is now in stock at Hobby Pro USA and Hobby Pro USA Dealers Nationwide.

Hobby Pro USA introduces the new and improved 2014 Edition of our Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Buggy. We are always striving to improve our products and reach new limits with our quality and service. With this in mind, we've held nothing back with our new 2014 Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Kit. This years kit comes with the following additions and or changes which provides the user with an escalated and improved racing experience.

New on the 2014 Edition:

- New 25 Degree Kickup CNC Hard Anodized Black Chassis
- New Top Plate for 25 Degree Kickup
- New and improved Carbon Fiber Shock Towers
- Long Stroke Gold Shock Shafts come standard
- Worlds Edition 2 Hole 1.6 Machined Pistons come standard
- New USA Competition M+ Springs
- Larger 16.3mm Spring Cups

This competition buggy provides unparalleled corner speed, Durability and Tuning Capabilities.

The PRS1 comes with:

12.75mm Big Bore Shocks that soak up the terrain while providing exceptional stability and performance.
Machined Tapered Pistons provide response and consistent dampening for a competitive edge that you can feel!
The PRS1's innovative Chassis Layout centralizes the weight for consistent weight transfer and a very sleek look.
If your looking for a competitive 2wd Hobby Model that will live up to the hype, then look no further as the PRS1 has you covered!

Hobby Pro PRS1 Specifications:

Scale: 1/10 Electric
Length: 415mm
Width: 248mm
Height: 138mm
Wheelbase: 284mm
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Weight: 1530g approx.
Use With: (7.4V/4400mAh)
Chassis: CNC Hardened Aluminum
Differential: Ball Differential (Gear Diff Available)
*Carbon Fiber Towers and CNC Caster Blocks shown in picture sold separately.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Andrew Smolnik
Hey everyone, here is some updated information on the new Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Buggies.

At Hobby Pro USA, we like to keep things simple for everyone. With that in mind, we will be adopting the traditional automobile new car industry standard of releasing a new version of each vehicle each year. This brings us to our newest vehicle release which is the Hobby Pro PRS1 2014 edition. This new buggy is now in stock at Hobby Pro USA and Hobby Pro USA Dealers Nationwide.

Hobby Pro USA introduces the new and improved 2014 Edition of our Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Buggy. We are always striving to improve our products and reach new limits with our quality and service. With this in mind, we've held nothing back with our new 2014 Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Kit. This years kit comes with the following additions and or changes which provides the user with an escalated and improved racing experience.

New on the 2014 Edition:

This competition buggy provides unparalleled corner speed, Durability and Tuning Capabilities.

The PRS1 comes with:

12.75mm Big Bore Shocks that soak up the terrain while providing exceptional stability and performance.
Machined Tapered Pistons provide response and consistent dampening for a competitive edge that you can feel!
The PRS1's innovative Chassis Layout centralizes the weight for consistent weight transfer and a very sleek look.
If your looking for a competitive 2wd Hobby Model that will live up to the hype, then look no further as the PRS1 has you covered!

Well now I gotta save up and buy a new buggy, now that mine is obsolete..... that's what I'm telling myself, it's only 2 months old
Old 03-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Andrew Smolnik

New on the 2014 Edition:

The PRS1 comes with:

I see the updated chassis and bulkhead are available for ordering on the hobbyprousa website, are the carbon towers that are available also the updated versions?
Old 03-19-2014, 06:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Wondering if some parts are interchangeable from truck to buggy, like the rb5 & rt5 where. Cant wait to get this buggy.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:07 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Tijuana_Taxi
I see the updated chassis and bulkhead are available for ordering on the hobbyprousa website, are the carbon towers that are available also the updated versions?
yes and I have them avalable also
Old 03-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

8drenlnjunkE,

All updated parts are available separately through the Hobby Pro website and Hobby Pro Dealers. We are always working to improve our products and we take pride in that.

Tijuana_Taxi,

The new style CF Towers are running changes and will certainly be available separately. (same part # as current CF Towers)

freddy j.,

Yes over 80% of the parts are interchangeable from buggy to truck. This has been very easy to manage for our dealers, consumers and our very own warehouse as parts management and availability is key! ; )

As Hobby enthusiasts ourselves, we understand the importance for great parts support and customer service. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding our products, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Dealer and Team Driver Inquiries Welcome!

Hobby Pro Distribution LLC
4752 Felspar St Building A #101
Riverside, CA 92509
951-208-7844
[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.