Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GensAce / Hobbypartz.com - Love / Hate relationship

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

its funny because the hobbypartz guys come run at my local track, and holy crap they each have about 10 Gens aces and theres about 4-5 of them....
Old 12-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jhhack
My order number was posted in my opening post of this thread.

This email is regarding HobbyPartz order number
yhst-62196343123315-220505

Still havent heard back from anyone, and no refund has been processed. How about you find me a 50c pack and earn me back as a customer. You posted that you guys update hot items within a few minutes when possible, but i can tell you as a fact, that 50c hard case was still showing in stock 4 days later after I ordered, which you guys dont have stock to fullfil.

You have my order number, at least 6 emails from me in your system, and can PM me on here for any other personal information you may need.

I'm eagerly awaiting how you will resolve this and demonstrate your professed dedication to customer satisfaction.
Hi jhhack, just checked your status and your refund was already processed today. I'm not sure why it took so long but I guess someone assumed the 50C would be in stock so they just hold onto your label. But anyway, you should be fine now. I'll PM you something good for the trouble. Thx!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hobbypartz
Hi guys! Greeting from Hobbypartz. This is Tommy. I am part of the HobbyPartz Customer Management team and my job is to address any concerns you guys may have. I totally understand some of the frustrations you guys may have over the way we manage our inventory systems. The non-realtime inventory system is obviously a big flaw to our business and is by far the biggest complaint we have. I will definitely try to find a solution to this and hopefully have it fixed ASAP. But aside from that, even though it's non-realtime, we update it regularly on a daily basis and during peak business days, we do it regularly every 10-15 minutes or so...Because of that, sometimes HOT ITEMS get bought out too fast and that leads to problems! Just very sorry for that now and I know that dreadful out of stock email is too discouraging for many of you but believe in HobbyPartz. We will continue to advance in the industry and make customer experience our #1 PRIORITY! It has been our goal since we launched HobbyPartz in 2006. Really thankful for many of the kind-hearted supports from many of you guys! We'll definitely do more to give back to the community! Stay tune! 2011 has been a wonderful year for us and 2012 will be even more exciting! Many 60C to 65C are in productions! Don't give up on Hobbypartz!
I love my 5000mah packs but they are cutting the mustard in my heave scte....so i need some 6000mah and 60 to 65c packs...yall got something like that coming? if so when can we expect it? thanks jared
Old 12-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Got my stuff today. Haven't tried anything out yet, but everything I ordered was in the box and well packaged. Can't wait to try out these 50c packs.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by black05stxjt
I love my 5000mah packs but they are cutting the mustard in my heave scte....so i need some 6000mah and 60 to 65c packs...yall got something like that coming? if so when can we expect it? thanks jared
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

60C softpack is coming soon! Hardcase will follow
Old 12-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

do you guys have a smaller size battery ...losi 22 size 2 cell coming out?
Old 12-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Tech Master

Got a chance last night and this morning to try out my items.

Thunder ac680 charger is AWESOME. Seriously, this thing is small, easy to use, and quiet. Balanced both packs perfectly, didn't even get warm to the touch.

Battery packs I can't say too much about, I haven't actually ran them in my truck yet as it's been raining and I'm "supposed" to be working right now. I can tell you they never warmed up when charging and like I said above, balanced well.

Lipo bag... it's a bag, and it holds lipos. I didn't attempt to light it on fire to see if it does it's job, but it looks and feels like it will.

4mm Bullets, pretty good, can't say I can see a difference between these cheap Chinese ones and the much more expensive ones they sell at the track.

Overall I'm quite pleased with my Hobbypartz order, would order again from them and probably will. Especially if these battery packs end up being as good as everyone says they are.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamr1130
Ha! I ordered my 50c battery only 10 minutes after getting an email blast from Hobbypartz about the batteries being in stock. Just like you placed the order and got email confirmation from them. Then 2 days later I get the very same email you got. I simply replied. "CANCEL MY ORDER!'
Originally Posted by jamr1130
Same issue with the 50c gens ace batteries. I still haven't heard back from my email response 3 days ago to cancel my order because of their mysterious "Out of stock" status of these batteries My order was placed on Dec.1st and today my paypal still has that charge as "pending". I check my status on Hobbypartz and the order is "on hold". Don't bother trying to call as the (866) number is out of service and the local (626) number will ring as long as you are willing to stay on the phone with no answer. I guess they are inundated with calls because of their screw up. Just a side bar I have ordered from them numerous times before with no issue. But I guess there is always a first.
Originally Posted by hobbypartz
Hi guys! Greeting from Hobbypartz. This is Tommy. I am part of the HobbyPartz Customer Management team and my job is to address any concerns you guys may have. I totally understand some of the frustrations you guys may have over the way we manage our inventory systems. The non-realtime inventory system is obviously a big flaw to our business and is by far the biggest complaint we have. I will definitely try to find a solution to this and hopefully have it fixed ASAP. But aside from that, even though it's non-realtime, we update it regularly on a daily basis and during peak business days, we do it regularly every 10-15 minutes or so...Because of that, sometimes HOT ITEMS get bought out too fast and that leads to problems! Just very sorry for that now and I know that dreadful out of stock email is too discouraging for many of you but believe in HobbyPartz. We will continue to advance in the industry and make customer experience our #1 PRIORITY! It has been our goal since we launched HobbyPartz in 2006. Really thankful for many of the kind-hearted supports from many of you guys! We'll definitely do more to give back to the community! Stay tune! 2011 has been a wonderful year for us and 2012 will be even more exciting! Many 60C to 65C are in productions! Don't give up on Hobbypartz!
It's good to see someone respond from Hobbypartz. Too bad it's taken 2 weeks of getting slammed on an internet forum (2 different threads) for you to take notice. Pointless in having two phone numbers on your website and not have one work. If you're too inundated with customer service calls at least have a recording that lets your customer know that. Otherwise ring no answer on your local(626) number and a "number is not in service" on the (866) makes you look like a fly by night kind of operation. I will say that I have ordered from Hobbypartz serveral times in the past with no issues. Always got my parts. But as they say all it takes is one time and ...customer lost. It takes a long time for word of mouth to spread about a great product or service and build a good reputation. But only a split second for it spread like a wild fire of a bad experience. All the apologies after the fact are great but damage done.
Hope it gets better for you Hobbypartz.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

There doesn't seem to be a need for two threads so please take your concerns to this thread if you haven't done so already.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...partz-com.html