GensAce / Hobbypartz.com - Love / Hate relationship >

GensAce / Hobbypartz.com - Love / Hate relationship

GensAce / Hobbypartz.com - Love / Hate relationship

Old 12-07-2011, 06:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)
Default GensAce / Hobbypartz.com - Love / Hate relationship

Ug.

I love GensAce Batteries, and was very excited to see the hardcase 2s 50c packs finally in stock. Ordered one over the weekend and was promptly charged.

Then i get this email. Note, I didnt change the 'xxx' weeks, that's the way the email came....

Dear Customer,

This email is regarding HobbyPartz order number
yhst-62196343123315-220505. We are sorry to inform you that your order is not
shipped yet due to the following item

Gens ace LIPO 5000mAh 50C 7.4V Hardcase lipo battery pack ROAR approval

is(are) out of stock for xxx week(s). Please inform us that if you
would like to wait for the item to be restocked, or request a refund,
or exchange to another item. If we do not receive your reply, out of
stock item will be shipped automatically upon restocking.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
Thank you for shopping at HobbyPartz

E-mail: [email protected]

I reply with this

Your website still has this in stock as of right NOW...

How are you unable to fullfil my order placed on the 2nd, but have other stock you can still sell on 12/6?

Please help me to understand what magic i need to use to order this battery that your site says is in stock and actuaully get it shipped to me.

You've already billed me for it, yet say you have none to ship, but I can go buy another one right now on your site....

This morning i hear back again...

Sorry your order is a Paypal order which can not be modified, please let us know if you want us to cancel your order so you can place a new order soon.

Thank you for your email and we really appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day as always.

Sincerely,
HobbyPartz.com
America's Top Online Retailer & Distributor for All Your RC Hobby Needs

UGGGGG!!!

I've paid for a product that you are still selling as in stock... How clear do i have to be to just get the item i paid for shipped?

I know there is a language barrier involved, but seriously.

Anyone else receiving better service these days? Am I just the most unlucky person with dealing with them?
Old 12-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Just checked the site again, as of this morning the battery is listed as out of stock... It was in stock though December 2nd when i ordered, and was still showing in stock and taking orders yesterday December 6th mid day.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Yeah, big thread on this already.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

My bad, I did actually search for hobbypartz and didnt see a thread. I know there used to be a thread called 'whats going on with hobbypartz' or something like that. However, that didnt even come up. My searching skills perhaps could use some work.

Now that I vented, and hear I'm not the only one, I do feel a little better.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I got my Turnigy Lipos in three days......
Old 12-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm seeing allot of good things posted about the turnigy nano tech hard cases... As soon as I get my refund back, I'll be placing a nano tech order.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jhhack
My bad, I did actually search for hobbypartz and didnt see a thread. I know there used to be a thread called 'whats going on with hobbypartz' or something like that. However, that didnt even come up. My searching skills perhaps could use some work.

Now that I vented, and hear I'm not the only one, I do feel a little better.
no no, sorry. I didn't mean to come off like the "there is already a thread on this" douchebags. I don't care
I'm agreeing with you and saying that many share the sentiment, and that this occurs quite often.

personally, I've moved on to hobbyking's Turnigy Nanotech batteries. Shipping from there takes longer if the item isn't in the US warehouse, but boy are those nanos noticeably better than the gensace, and more than worth the wait. (in a moment someone who has never ran both will come on here and angrily defend gensace because that is what they have)
Old 12-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Tech Rookie

I am having the same exact discussion with Hobbypartz. I asked for a refund and too will look to hobby king for my battery needs. The problem is I do not believe they stock the top nano techs in the US, so it has to ship from Hong Kong which takes a couple of weeks. Not good when this was to be a present, so a-main here I come.

One unhappy Hobbypartz customer.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I had the exact problem with HobbyKing a yr ago. So HobbyPartz is not the only one.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

I had a similiar problem. I ordered a 150a esc and the lcd programming card after they were listed in stock. got an email the next day that they had the esc but were out of the card, no sweat send me the esc only! Placed the order on 12/1 and still no word if anything is shipping. I did order some batteries and they seemed to get here in a reasonable amount of time.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vw addict
I got my Turnigy Lipos in three days......
Ssshhhh!!!! Dont let everyone know. Lol same here. Back to back testing turnigys out preform gen ace hands down.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I too had same issue last Feb....I think its just about them keeping the web sight updated. I went through like 4 orders and 4 refunds to finaly find and get what I wanted or find something in stock. I even called and placed an order over the phone that got messed up...and it took 3days...durring the week to get ahold of them.

But before and since then I havent had an issue....2 days max to get my order. I do miss the free shipping or even $20 free shipping.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jhhack
Ug.

I love GensAce Batteries, and was very excited to see the hardcase 2s 50c packs finally in stock. Ordered one over the weekend and was promptly charged.

Then i get this email. Note, I didnt change the 'xxx' weeks, that's the way the email came....

Dear Customer,

This email is regarding HobbyPartz order number
yhst-62196343123315-220505. We are sorry to inform you that your order is not
shipped yet due to the following item

Gens ace LIPO 5000mAh 50C 7.4V Hardcase lipo battery pack ROAR approval

is(are) out of stock for xxx week(s). Please inform us that if you
would like to wait for the item to be restocked, or request a refund,
or exchange to another item. If we do not receive your reply, out of
stock item will be shipped automatically upon restocking.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
Thank you for shopping at HobbyPartz

E-mail: [email protected]

I reply with this

Your website still has this in stock as of right NOW...

How are you unable to fullfil my order placed on the 2nd, but have other stock you can still sell on 12/6?

Please help me to understand what magic i need to use to order this battery that your site says is in stock and actuaully get it shipped to me.

You've already billed me for it, yet say you have none to ship, but I can go buy another one right now on your site....

This morning i hear back again...

Sorry your order is a Paypal order which can not be modified, please let us know if you want us to cancel your order so you can place a new order soon.

Thank you for your email and we really appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day as always.

Sincerely,
HobbyPartz.com
America's Top Online Retailer & Distributor for All Your RC Hobby Needs

UGGGGG!!!

I've paid for a product that you are still selling as in stock... How clear do i have to be to just get the item i paid for shipped?

I know there is a language barrier involved, but seriously.

Anyone else receiving better service these days? Am I just the most unlucky person with dealing with them?
Ha! I ordered my 50c battery only 10 minutes after getting an email blast from Hobbypartz about the batteries being in stock. Just like you placed the order and got email confirmation from them. Then 2 days later I get the very same email you got. I simply replied. "CANCEL MY ORDER!'
Old 12-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I wonder if they are slower for paypal orders. I ordered 3 packs at 11AM EST 12/2, paid with credit card, and they should be here tomorrow. My coworker ordered one around the same time and I think his has shipped also.

Looking at the tracking info they had them ready to ship same day
Old 12-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It's actually illegal to bill for a product and not be able to ship. I think the only out for this is if they ask for you to prepay, and this isn't the case in this case.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.