Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ambryatim
What servo does everyone prefer??
I have a Hitec 985mg in mine.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Have many of you gotten these from Tower? They are consistantly out of stock and I really want to get one of these things! Im rather loyal to them as its free shipping and the "super savers" club discount business.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Got my TT from Tower.....Cost me $194.99 shipped. Not to bad, shipping was quick. Got the Castle SCT set up for $104.94 shipped. Quick shipping again. Tower is awesome most of the time.

Originally Posted by Fleshgearf150
Have many of you gotten these from Tower? They are consistantly out of stock and I really want to get one of these things! Im rather loyal to them as its free shipping and the "super savers" club discount business.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Sawyers
That would be good if you guys came over to race with us. So far I may be the only one with a TT but I hope others get them. A class for these would be nice. To make a class we need 3 to 5 trucks. 4x4 Sc will be a class most likely. Hope this truggy gets some attention.
well we will see,suprised more Losi faithfull didnt join in with its version
Old 11-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

I will be watching to see if this takes off here in Middle TN. Looks like a fun truck to run.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

New video guys. There's a secret inside...:-))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKMd...e_gdata_player
Old 11-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

nice and you guys are getting realy good at driving them smoothly
Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by S/X Runner
New video guys. There's a secret inside...:-))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKMd...e_gdata_player
very nice! do tell how you did it
Old 11-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Very nice... Did you have to machine the chassis to flip the diffs over or was there already enough room to fit the ring gear or did you just wire the motor to run in reverse after you flipped the center assembly around?

I had thought about doing this to me TT since it was the first thing I did to my scrt10 (actually did it before I even drove it the first time) and it made a world of difference how it handled and jumped.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Also... just noticed in the video when you show the body off shots you've got some SC wheels and tires on there or 1/8th buggy wheels.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigdintn
I will be watching to see if this takes off here in Middle TN. Looks like a fun truck to run.
@ Thunder RC in nashville it probably wont take off into its own class, but im converting one to a 4wd buggy w/saddle pack. they have resurrected 2wd buggy class great turnouts and some are trying to get there 4wd mod buggy's up and running sct stock 17.5 also 4wd sct died off w/ e-buggy

i might not get the width to the ROAR 250mm but its geting really close

SXRUNNER- nice build did u use a sleeve for your pinion to get it to reach spur and you did that to retain spur cut out in the chassis?
Old 11-04-2010, 02:45 AM
mof
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rkhess
im converting one to a 4wd buggy w/saddle pack.

i might not get the width to the ROAR 250mm but its geting really close
At least for SCRT10 / CRT5(e) you need shorter rear arms to make it narrow enough. I was under the impression that Hyper 10 TT is a bit wider than the Jammins, or is it?
Old 11-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carcrazy699
very nice! do tell how you did it
Thanks bro. It was pretty easy. I just reversed the motor sire toon through the ESC, flipped the motor/mount around. I used All B44 parts to hold the batteries in there.

Originally Posted by Dgee
Very nice... Did you have to machine the chassis to flip the diffs over or was there already enough room to fit the ring gear or did you just wire the motor to run in reverse after you flipped the center assembly around?

I had thought about doing this to me TT since it was the first thing I did to my scrt10 (actually did it before I even drove it the first time) and it made a world of difference how it handled and jumped.
I didnt machine the chassis to flip the diff. I used a long shank pinion fron Tecno. I wired the motor in tye correct direction, I just reversed the motor through the ESC.

Originally Posted by Dgee
Also... just noticed in the video when you show the body off shots you've got some SC wheels and tires on there or 1/8th buggy wheels.
They are SC tires and wheels. I just had them on there to roll it around. I was gluing up some new ones.

SXRUNNER- nice build did u use a sleeve for your pinion to get it to reach spur and you did that to retain spur cut out in the chassis?
I used a Tecno long shank pinion to reach the spur. Yes I did it so I would not have to machine the chassis for the spur.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

@ Thunder RC in nashville it probably wont take off into its own class, but im converting one to a 4wd buggy w/saddle pack. they have resurrected 2wd buggy class great turnouts and some are trying to get there 4wd mod buggy's up and running sct stock 17.5 also 4wd sct died off w/ e-buggy
I know I started with 4x4 sct. Sold it, bought a 2 wheel drive sct mod. But I have a series championship in 4x4 to show for it though I am just not much into the buggies right now.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Just to make sure...you are using a 550 Novak, right???

Originally Posted by S/X Runner
Thanks bro. It was pretty easy. I just reversed the motor sire toon through the ESC, flipped the motor/mount around. I used All B44 parts to hold the batteries in there.

I didnt machine the chassis to flip the diff. I used a long shank pinion fron Tecno. I wired the motor in tye correct direction, I just reversed the motor through the ESC.

They are SC tires and wheels. I just had them on there to roll it around. I was gluing up some new ones.

I used a Tecno long shank pinion to reach the spur. Yes I did it so I would not have to machine the chassis for the spur.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.