R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/437241-hyper-tt-4wd-1-10th-truggy-thread.html)

-R2- 09-23-2010 11:58 AM

Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread
 
Hyper TT the new competition 1/10th racer now as a truggy with 4wd. We have been at West Coast and OCRC racing and it has been fun. My car has the Novak Havoc Pro Sc with a 8.5ss motor and has decent power, but the car wants more so I'll drop a 6.5 in it. This is fun to drive and handles well so far only one change I have done to the car and still using the stock tires but JConcept Bar Codes are ready to go. We've 7 cars go out and run the two races we had and I finished 2nd in the first one and 4th last night so competition is tight. I can say we have really good indoor car to drive so the thread starts today on talk about the truggy.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...9172010203.jpg

Viper14 09-23-2010 12:46 PM

Cool
 
Nice I been waiting to see who would step up and bring a 1/10 trugg out to challenge the Losi TenT now losi just needs to make a E version of the TenT but by far I like the looks of that Hyper I can't wait to get one how much does the kit cost

smokinu 09-23-2010 12:56 PM

hey dj!

will the front shocks fit the hyper..

they seem to be a Big bore type shock compared to the ones on the 10sc?

spunkysandoval 09-23-2010 01:00 PM

I saw these little trucks race last week and it was awesome! I want to put one of these bodies and the wing on my hyper 10 :D

angrymelon 09-23-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper14 (Post 7977315)
Nice I been waiting to see who would step up and bring a 1/10 trugg out to challenge the Losi TenT now losi just needs to make a E version of the TenT but by far I like the looks of that Hyper I can't wait to get one how much does the kit cost

$199.99 for the Pro version.

http://www.nitrohouse.com/catalog/pr...ducts_id=22603

-melon

D Starks 09-23-2010 01:43 PM

The front shock tower is shorter, so are the front shock bodies.
The rear are the same basic shock as the Hyper 10sc

mc4798 09-23-2010 03:54 PM

Ok, you got me.

Any vid on this thing ?

Looks very nice

Tron 09-23-2010 08:21 PM

Does it use the same arms, steering and knuckles as the Hyper 10SC? If so...I am concerned about the durability of this truggy.

It's an awesome idea for sure and could be a new class to take off for indoor electric...

Scott Kerkes 09-23-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tron (Post 7979103)
Does it use the same arms, steering and knuckles as the Hyper 10SC? If so...I am concerned about the durability of this truggy.

It's an awesome idea for sure and could be a new class to take off for indoor electric...

This truggy is a blast. Last time I had this much fun is when I met my wife.

Yes all the parts are the same although it has the updated arms.

For those who think the Hyper10SC or this HyperTT is not durable I would have to question your driving ability.

thecman26 09-23-2010 11:42 PM

The truck looks cool, I bet its a very fun class! If these take off I might have to get me one!

The key being is anyone else going to come out with something like this? Jammin perhaps? :sneaky:

mc4798 09-24-2010 01:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thecman26 (Post 7979820)
The truck looks cool, I bet its a very fun class! If these take off I might have to get me one!

The key being is anyone else going to come out with something like this? Jammin perhaps? :sneaky:

Actually there has been one for awhile now. No center diff though.

Here is mine.

I wish/hope this class would take off.

Viper14 09-24-2010 06:50 AM

//
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaronMunchausen (Post 7979751)
This truggy is a blast. Last time I had this much fun is when I met my wife.

Yes all the parts are the same although it has the updated arms.

For those who think the Hyper10SC or this HyperTT is not durable I would have to question your driving ability.

I agree I have the Hyper 10SC and I've had no problems with it at all it's made for racing not bashing and for racing it's as tough as it needs to be it's not a plastic Slash made to smash into things in your backyard it's made for racing and all RC cars break parts. For people to say a RC is no good because you break a A-arm or something is foolish why do you think they sell parts for them because they know your going to break things and anyone that don't want to spend money on buying parts or thinks a RC shouldn't break shouldn't even bother to get into this hobby because it costs money and the fun part of this hobby is pushing this stuff to it's limits and having a blast doing it and if something breaks you fix it and break it again just like real race cars/trucks. So if this truggy is going to give me half the pleasure that my Hyper 10SC has then I'll take 2

kufman 09-24-2010 06:59 AM

Looks like I can convert my Hyper Mini by buying a chassis, the center dog bones and a body. I might have to do that :D

Viper14 09-24-2010 06:17 PM

//
 
You got to lo love all the new stuff coming out it's awesome there's so much more to choose from

jrherald420 09-24-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kufman (Post 7980477)
Looks like I can convert my Hyper Mini by buying a chassis, the center dog bones and a body. I might have to do that :D


Is that all you would need??? Thats a good idea, I might try the samething with mine!!


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:08 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net