Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree16Likes

HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 E-Buggy Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Tech Adept

Let me contribute with some pictures this time also...
My vorza currently:

Truggy tires: http://i40.tinypic.com/11w830x.jpg
Buggy tires: http://i42.tinypic.com/2ljkiet.jpg
Shot from above: http://i44.tinypic.com/33a5blx.jpg

Still really satisfied with the truggy arms on it, so much more stable and easyer to control. Makes the car more versatile and allround
More updates to come
Untill next time guys

PS: Still have to add some decals perhaps, just finished that body recently!
PS2: I see my images havent been resized thought that went automatic.. sorry if this bugs anyone let me know!

Last edited by Vorzaa; 12-13-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: pictures to large added links
Old 12-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Vorzaa,

Very impressive wheels and very nice body, which one is it ? did you paint it yourself ?

What truggy arms you talk about ?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Peloche thank you Its a proline D8 bulldog body.. its normally for the nitro car but it fits really well, as good as the standard body.
Yes ive painted it myself it was really easy using a small tamiya lexan paint can easily enough to finish the body, window masks came included.

And the arms are of the D8T, just as the turnbuckeles, front and rear axles, and towers..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

I like this body a lot, i've to find one in Europe, since from US to Europe shipment price is crazy !

So your buggy is more D8 than Vorza now

Originally Posted by Vorzaa
Hi Peloche thank you Its a proline D8 bulldog body.. its normally for the nitro car but it fits really well, as good as the standard body.
Yes ive painted it myself it was really easy using a small tamiya lexan paint can easily enough to finish the body, window masks came included.

And the arms are of the D8T, just as the turnbuckeles, front and rear axles, and towers..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Peloche
Hi jon9e,

Before to order check the forum there...
hi there mate,i have been looking on the elite rc website for some kind of contact details but to no avail........even on the elite rc forum there is no help on there.all the posts are oldish and there is a guy called doug saying he ordered a motor mount,payed for it,but even after waiting a month did not hear anything.I dont want to be in the same position as him.Does anyone have any contact details other than this email ? [email protected].
Old 12-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Tech Adept

He disappeared because of personal pbs, he doesn't answer to emails..., i'm waiting for his return to order one, he is making this parts as hobby, it's not his main job.
Wait and see

Originally Posted by jon9e
hi there mate,i have been looking on the elite rc website for some kind of contact details but to no avail........even on the elite rc forum there is no help on there.all the posts are oldish and there is a guy called doug saying he ordered a motor mount,payed for it,but even after waiting a month did not hear anything.I dont want to be in the same position as him.Does anyone have any contact details other than this email ? [email protected].
Old 12-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Peloche
He disappeared because of personal pbs, he doesn't answer to emails..., i'm waiting for his return to order one, he is making this parts as hobby, it's not his main job.
Wait and see
not really a lot of choice,oh well.............hope its not to long.....
Old 12-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Tech Adept

Good to hear about this but to bad..
you can also hope for the HHH motor mount if that comes out someday still want to get a different mount or maybe a tekno kit at some point
Old 12-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Vorzaa, the body is Proline 3327-00 ?

Thanks,
Old 12-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Adept

Yes thats it
Old 12-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys... I`m from Brasil and i want to show my D8 body shell with 3M carbon that i did to my New Vorza...
Attached Thumbnails HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 E-Buggy Thread-vorza-flux-hp-carbon-body-small.jpg  
Old 12-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Another one picture from Brasil....
Attached Thumbnails HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 E-Buggy Thread-vorza-shell-small.jpg  
Old 12-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Adept

Nice work, looks very well made
Old 12-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jon9e
To be honest with you, I ordered one from the site, and it got to me within a few days of ordering it. I think maybe like 4 business days. I ordered it on a Satuday and they shipped it out that following Tuesday. They are a good business to buy from and can't complain one bit about them. They are always out of stock because it's a high demand item. I would check ebay for one.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Here are a few pics of my Vorza with a Pro-line Bulldog body for D8 mounted and finished. Also a couple of pics of how i got the body to fit better than factory body. Basically just turn your ESC clockwise 90 degrees and tighten screws. The ESC has 4 mounting holes on the bottom so it can be mounted facing any direction. Then you have to loosen your motor clamps and turn your motor. NOTE: To get the best fit rotated the motor towards the ESC as shown in pics. If you rotate it out the body will still rub. Also you will have to shave a little off the body around were the steering linkage is. You will see when you turn all the way in either direction.
Attached Thumbnails HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 E-Buggy Thread-1-fixed-again.jpg   HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 E-Buggy Thread-2-fixed.jpg   HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 E-Buggy Thread-3-fixed.jpg   HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 E-Buggy Thread-4-fixed.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.