Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

Carcar

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 3.81 average.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:51 AM
Tech Master

Default Lethbridge Results

Attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Old 01-31-2012, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BoneCrusher
The B Main was so exciting to watch I don’t even remember who won!
That was me being kind to Joe Chan and giving him the win.......

We had a good battle the whole race. I thought I had swung the last corner on the last lap wide, but sadly nope, and out of the track area I went.
The best thing is, I couldn't stop laughing on the drivers stand.....
Old 01-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Default WCICS points including Lethbridge

Attached. Suffice to say, in the standings, Chan 5, Carter 2! I've got some work to do for the last 2 races!
Attached Files
Old 01-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default DRIVEN TO PERFORM!

Got word from Ian Buchan that the organizers of Driven To Perform is back this year at the Olympic Oval on June 9th, 2012 and they want us back!

This is just a heads up with more details to come. We're looking at this as a joint effort between Carcar / Karz to help promote RC Racing in Calgary. We'll be setting up and racing, have a drift demo area and do our part to promote our hobby.

Mark your calendars!

Ivan
Old 01-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default RC'd out??

Opened the track at 4:45 today, only about 6 racers showed up to check the new layout. FYI, I should be there to open around 2:00 tomorrow but, once again, I can only stay till 4:00 so... a club member needs to show up before 4 to keep the door open.

Don't tell me you're all R/C'd out after last weekend!!

BTW: The track layout is great, open and flowing and moderately challenging.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Got word from Ian Buchan that the organizers of Driven To Perform is back this year at the Olympic Oval on June 9th, 2012 and they want us back!

This is just a heads up with more details to come. We're looking at this as a joint effort between Carcar / Karz to help promote RC Racing in Calgary. We'll be setting up and racing, have a drift demo area and do our part to promote our hobby.

Mark your calendars!

Ivan
im in for this . ill bring my lotus for the show as well .. i used to be big into the car part of these shows but this time just want to race .. ill drift as well . i hve a sweet car for that
Old 02-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Kevin pm.Thanks.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Mark your calendars!

Ivan
cool
that show was always a fun day
Old 02-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey guys...guess who got a 1/12th scale (Uh-Oh, there goes the neighbourhood ).

I'm wondering if anybody has a Booster or better yet a receiver pack that they would be willing to part with. I'd like to try to get the car set up to run on Saturday as it looks like I might be around this weekend after all. Please let me know if you have something that would help.

Cheers,
Mike
Old 02-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Hyper_Mike
Hey guys...guess who got a 1/12th scale (Uh-Oh, there goes the neighbourhood ).

I'm wondering if anybody has a Booster or better yet a receiver pack that they would be willing to part with. I'd like to try to get the car set up to run on Saturday as it looks like I might be around this weekend after all. Please let me know if you have something that would help.

Cheers,
Mike
I think I have one you can have. I'll look tonight.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Cool! Is that a booster or a reciever pack?

Cheers,
Mike

Originally Posted by E-BUSS
I think I have one you can have. I'll look tonight.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Hyper_Mike
Cool! Is that a booster or a reciever pack?

Cheers,
Mike
It's one of the TQ booster things. I'll look for it tonight
Old 02-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Wednesday night practice part search

Thank-you to everyone who helped search for my missing car parts.

I left all of the extras in the pile on Mario's table if you are missing anything.

Regards,
Old 02-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Tech Adept

Green owl is now... OWL 316 = new Avatar

Just needed a change...

Bill <><
Old 02-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Tech Elite

Fun Night of racing again guys!

We had 30 entries in 3 classes of Mini, TC Stock and TC Superstock. A lot of the regulars must have burnt out after the Lethbridge WCICS Race……sissies….just kidding. In Mini, we had some real close competitive racing in both Mains. We had 2 new racers come out to race. Kevin B brought out Colin who’s had some previous RC experience cause he drove he mini very well and Jim who hasn’t raced at Carcar in I believe over 20 years try out his mini. They did very well and there were comments that even in the B main Mini, the level of driving is very good considering how little marshalling we did. In the A finals, again there’s tight racing and even a little mistake can cost you the win! Walter was dominant again and there was a real nice battle between Tom and Mike for second place with their significant others cheering them on. Great to see!

In TC Stock, we had some firsts. Kevin B. took his first TQ, however carnage early in the race mixed things up a bit and Steve S. took his first A Main win with some real consistent driving. Great job.

In TC Superstock, it was a close battle all night between Josh and Jim with some real fast driving and I was just trying to stay off the boards. My cars have recently not been driving to my expectations and I may be succumbing to the “M” word very soon.

All in all it was a fun night!

Next week, your Exec Team will be meeting and discussing and sorting out all the little things we have to do for our WCICS race at the end of March. We will definitely be needing volunteer help to make our race go smoothly so anyone willing to help out please let me know. It is much appreciative.

Have a great weekend!

Ivan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 3.81 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.