Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

Carcar

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 3.81 average.

Old 04-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Are we still on for the measuring of the site tomorow? I'll be out by 9:30.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Winter Time Coming to an End.

I would like to thank all those guys & gals that came out to our club this last season. We are coming down to the end of the indoor season, and will be starting a new outdoor season. For all those poeple that help out at the track, taking the track down, setting it up. Helping new drivers at the track and so on. I would like also like to say thanks to the Kerry, Pete, Mike, Garry and yes even Ian for making this a great club.

I also like to thank all the people that put there 2 cents in. It's great, we like to know how you are fealing about the club. This makes our club grow and make it stronger as one.

I on the other hand would like to say that I'm very sorry that I have not been there to run things these last few weeks. Its not that I dont want to race, its that some family & work things came up that I had to ettend too. I know I was ellected to run the races and I'm sorry. I will be there for the last to weekends.

I know I can be a royal pain in the ass when I make up my mind and how i handle things some times. For that I'm sorry to all those racers that I made upset.

Paul Parks, could you please say that I'm sorry to your son. I under stand that I was the reason that he did not come back out for the rest of the season. For that I'm very sorry. I'm not her to push dirvers away. I'm was just trying to make it fun for everyone!!

We are starting to get very few racers out, due to the nice weather, and they rather be enjoying the sun. I cant blame them. I love the sun as well. We do have one of the longest indoor season in western Canada. Thanks to the Calgary weather! So people are also getting tired of racing and need a brake. Everyone needs a brake from racing once and a while.

Well I hope these last two weeks of racing we have some good turnouts and fun racing. I'm not sure if the computer is going to be there or not, but the track will be open.

As for the summer season its starting up on May 12/04. I know my self that I will not be able to make very many of those racing. I love racing, spending the most of the time with family. So if there is some one that wants to volinter to take over Race Directer spot please let Kerry or Pete know. Have a great summer racing and hope to see you out there a few times.

sorry of the spelling mistackes!!!!

Thanks for the great race season guys, and I know I will be back next winter season to have some more fun.

ThANKS TO ALL THAT HELP OUT AND MAKE THIS THE BEST CLUB EVER. HAPPY RACING AND HOPE TO SEE ALOT OF YOUR DRIVERS OUT ON SUNDAY.

These are my thoghts not yours.
I'm Joe Race.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

joe thanks for the great job this year i know i bush wacked you into the position. paul parks has volunteered to be race director for wed nights. and i enjoyed hearing your voice on sundays.

hope next year we can find someone just as good. i hope you still plan to do more for the board next year. enjoy your family time and have a safe summer
Old 04-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Tech Master

yes i will meet you at the off road track to measure for the onroad and off road tracks. 9:30-10:00
Old 04-16-2004, 04:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Kerry I Sent you a PM.
Old 04-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Thanx Matt, i returned the favor
Old 04-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Tech Adept

Cool traction on out door track?

Sorry for this dumb question guys, is there any traction compound sprayed over the out door, on-road track. For example stuff like VHT, or Neo-Tac. What kind of out door track maintance will there be. Will there be an update on the out door, on-road season soon. Thanks for your time.
Old 04-21-2004, 03:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Outdoor Traction

Hi there,

There is nothing that we currently put on the outdoor track for extra traction. On the outdoor track (if you are running rubber tires) buy some simple green cleaner. This works pretty well as a cleaner and to soften the tires. Foam tires are a totally diferent story. Last year I did not run anything on the tires but I also ran a solid front axle.

Chris
Old 04-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the info!
Old 04-23-2004, 08:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Race This Sunday.

Do to the lack of intrest there will be no club racing this weekend indoors. Last weekend we had a total of 5 cars out all day. Its not worth my time to come down and open the track for this. Its getting sunny out and drivers want to be outside. A few guys did bring down there nitro car out to get some practice.

So everyone have a great summer and see you next indoor season.

Joe Racer.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Company Representative

Just an FYI for everyone, first quote I got back on Asphalt is $17,000 for a 150' x 60' area. I sure hope there is a ton of interest from the asphalt guys to start doing fund raising and checking for prices on asphalt. Send all price quotes you get to me pls so we can get the best price possible and so I can talk with the paving companies. Thanks.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Outdoor Racing

So when is outdoor going to start?
Old 04-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Company Representative

May 12
Old 04-26-2004, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Gary,

you have lost me on this.
why do we need asphalt???
I thought the on road guys had an outdoor track already?

Am I missing something?
Old 04-26-2004, 05:01 PM
Company Representative

You were at the meeting we held, you don't remember what everyone is working on?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 3.81 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.