Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > California Racing
SoCal R/C Scale Series Presented by Tuning Haus ! >

SoCal R/C Scale Series Presented by Tuning Haus !

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SoCal R/C Scale Series Presented by Tuning Haus !

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bukil
Well that sucked. I missed it.
The entries really came pouring in on sedan last Tuesday after people recovered from Reedy. We are looking at a second race in July at another outdoor asphalt track in Southern California and hope to be able to make an official announcement at our race in two weeks so check in on the thread here for future race announcements for our Summer Haus Parties and later in the year for our return to indoor carpet for our second Winter Series.

STAY TUNED !

Panda
Old 06-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well would of loved to be in this race .. Ill make the next one . Having to buy a new radio after reedy cut some of my racing funds .. Everybody Have a great time !!
Old 06-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mb racer
Well would of loved to be in this race .. Ill make the next one . Having to buy a new radio after reedy cut some of my racing funds .. Everybody Have a great time !!
HI Mark, I know I will see your new bling radio at TQ soon. You finally retired you 20 year old Hitec ? We are working on a possible Summer Haus Party, Part 2 for July and hope to make an official announcement at the Haus Party Part 1 at Tamiya on the 13th.

STAY TUNED !

Panda
Old 06-02-2015, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Default Important announcement !

To all racers entered in the Tuning Haus Party, Part 1. An e-mail was sent out Monday to all registered racers with important information about the race. Please check your mail for details. If you registered someone else under your account name or paid with your Pay Pal account for them, please make sure to forward the e-mail to them so they are aware.

An opening became available in Formula 1 so Mr. Christensen will be joining our F1 ranks. For sedan racers, if anyone entered knows they cannot make the race, please let us know as we have a waiting list with a number of sedans drivers wishing to get in.

Thank you !

Panda
Old 06-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Default Stuff is good !

As we get closer to the Tuning Haus Summer Haus Party, Part 1, just a reminder that there will be awards presented at the end of the race day for the top ten in each of the three race classes (F1, GT Sedan and 13.5 TC). So, not only are bragging rights on the line, but some cool swag to commemorate your accomplishments.

In addition, we would like to thank the sponsors who have joined us to help provide support and prizes to help make this event possible. Please help support these companies who help support us in racing. Please click on the tab "supporters to get full contact information for each company.

http://www.rccarevents.com/event_det...?event_id=2406

In alphabetical order:

F1 Paint Lab
HobbyWing North America
KO Propo America
PROTOform Race Bodies
Schuur Speed
Tamiya America
Up Grade RC

STAY TUNED !

Panda
Attached Thumbnails SoCal R/C Scale Series Presented by Tuning Haus !-supporters-th-summer-party-1.jpg  

Last edited by Kevin CBR; 06-02-2015 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Mr. Cole, yhPM. Thanks.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by F. Mendoza
Mr. Cole, yhPM. Thanks.
Noted. Look forward to seeing you at our race on the 13th Paco. If all works out for Summer Party Part 2, you should sign Brianna up also ! Or is she getting to fast for dad.

Panda
Old 06-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Not too fast for me yet but soon enough my friend.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Default Get ready to party !

Less than one week until the Tuning Haus Summer Haus Party, Part 1 at Tamiya America Raceway.

Trophies for top 10 in each class plus TQ are in so bragging rights AND some cool swag are up for grabs.

What is a Summer party without a BBQ ? We will have a BBQ guy at the track grilling up links, ribs and chicken so no need to leave the track. Plus, every entrant gets a ticket for a free hot link ! Yummy....

Prizes....are rolling in. Thank you Tamiya America, KO Propo USA, Upgrade RC, Schuur Speed, Hobbywing North America, Protoform and F1 Paint Lab for your support of scale RC racing.

Qualifying heats are all set-up and waiting on some small details to complete the schedule. Check your in boxes later this week for some more specific details about the race and a complete time schedule for controlled (and out of control) practice, qualifying heats and heat races.

Tech reminders: Every car will go through pre-tech and immediately after your race, you must take your car and radio to post tech and then to the track to turn marshal. If your car is not on your number in post tech area, you will get scored a zero for that round. This is meant as a "motivator" to get your car off the track and your body out to turn marshal as quickly as possible to help keep us on schedule. If your car breaks and you pull it off during the race, you can go back to the pits to repair and return to the race. If you choose not to return to the race, you still must place your car in post race impound and go out to turn marshal. There are only 10 entries out of 83 total that are running two classes. That means you will have over an hour before your next heat race to make any repairs or adjustments so make sure you or a friend is in your marshal spot. There will be numbers on the cones and neon vests for the marshals to wear so we will see you.

Items that will be checked at tech:
Width: 190mm max for all classes
Battery voltage: 8.4000000 maximum ! (most ran Reedy so you know how to set your chargers)
Weight: F1 = 1075g, GT Sedan = 1375g, 13.5 TC = 1380 gram (same as Reedy)
NO battery warmers !!

Thank you for joining us for our first Summer Party at Tamiya. We will be making announcements at the race regarding Summer Haus Party, Part 2 so STAY TUNED ! You won't want to wait and risk missing out on Party #2.

Panda
Old 06-09-2015, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
NO battery warmers !!
Do you literally mean something to warm the battery or you will be teching for temp?
Old 06-09-2015, 10:09 PM
FMW
Tech Fanatic

Hey guys,

I still need transponders from some of you. Check the attached confirmation sheet and PM me your PT#'s please.
Attached Files
Old 06-10-2015, 10:43 AM
FMW
Tech Fanatic

During the Tuning Haus Summer Racing Party I will have these two new items for show and tell.

TRF102 and the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo
Attached Thumbnails SoCal R/C Scale Series Presented by Tuning Haus !-img_8437.jpg   SoCal R/C Scale Series Presented by Tuning Haus !-img_8436.jpg  
Old 06-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FMW
During the Tuning Haus Summer Racing Party I will have these two new items for show and tell.

TRF102 and the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo
Those would make great raffle prizes ! What chassis is the GT-R Nismo on ?

Panda
Old 06-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

F103GT, I'm afraid.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NutDriver
F103GT, I'm afraid.
Only issue would be that the real Nismo LM is a front drive car, a first in LM. Rear track is also narrower than the front

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.