Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 02:56 AM
Tech Adept

Timmy g racing a club event ohh no to bad foord and brugen are at nationals in perth. I guess the choeb and myself will lift our game and make it interesting for you. ps. what was the appearance fee worth.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Huckster
Dave, it was decided by the committee last night to cancel the easter meet as alot of people go away for the long weekend as it would be pointless to put on a meeting for only afew people and it would look bad for the club if people came out to see us race and there's only 3 people out there. Also, since the interclub is the following weekend, so ur not really missing out on a race day.

Also, for those that were wondering, the canceled easter race will not be counted as a dropped round in the championship.
but its ok to put on a meeting for only a few people this weekend cos real racing fans will be at clipsal?! are you serious??? there will be no one there to watch either, so that throws that excuse out the window. so, whos giving up clipsal for cheap points?.........
Old 03-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by deanosballs
Timmy g racing a club event ohh no to bad foord and brugen are at nationals in perth. I guess the choeb and myself will lift our game and make it interesting for you. ps. what was the appearance fee worth.
Tiger Woods is getting $3mil for turning up, Timmy G would have to be getting close to that, plus endorsments and prize money..
Old 03-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by si11y
but its ok to put on a meeting for only a few people this weekend cos real racing fans will be at clipsal?! are you serious??? there will be no one there to watch either, so that throws that excuse out the window. so, whos giving up clipsal for cheap points?.........
I am points hunting this weekend...

No appearance fee or anything silly like that, I just need to test the reflexes in time for the State Titles in November. Will be my only appearance until then.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Timmy_G
I am points hunting this weekend...

No appearance fee or anything silly like that, I just need to test the reflexes in time for the State Titles in November. Will be my only appearance until then.
shouldnt you be at toy fair tim
Old 03-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Tech Adept

Hey All, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

Well, things are looking up for me a bit at the moment, the Truggy is getting fixed (parts on in their way now from amain) so that will be hitting the dirt again late next week i hope BUT... something more exciting...

I am joining the Baja Owners club . Time to play with the big toys - I Got a RTR Rev2.0 from one of my Bro-Inlaws and have been having some fun spending up at DPS and RCBuggies . I will be set for some Baja bashing hopefully end of next week, depends on when the baja arrives.

Link in my sig has some updates about whats coming and stuff like that.

Hope to make it down to the track again in a few weeks with the MBX5T to have some laps!

Last edited by CmdGrimlock; 03-20-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Tech Regular

Congrats on the baja purchase.
check out powerslide racing for baja hopups they are local in Adelaide.
Also Darren can get in anything Powerslide carry as well.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CmdGrimlock
Hey All, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

Well, things are looking up for me a bit at the moment, the Truggy is getting fixed (parts on in their way now from amain) so that will be hitting the dirt again late next week i hope BUT... something more exciting...

I am joining the Baja Owners club . Time to play with the big toys - I Got a RTR Rev2.0 from one of my Bro-Inlaws and have been having some fun spending up at DPS and RCBuggies . I will be set for some Baja bashing hopefully end of next week, depends on when the baja arrives.

Link in my sig has some updates about whats coming and stuff like that.

Hope to make it down to the track again in a few weeks with the MBX5T to have some laps!
robbie, you still have my shocks on your hyper that you borrowed from me dont you???
Old 03-21-2009, 02:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Adelaide needs a proper 1/5 offroad track
Old 03-21-2009, 04:07 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TTR:EB4
robbie, you still have my shocks on your hyper that you borrowed from me dont you???
OH DUDE!!! I Must do! PM me your addy, I will throw them in the post on Monday. WOW... Completely forgot. I havent had the RC toys out since the Whyalla trip
Old 03-21-2009, 04:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

OH DUDE!!! I Must do! PM me your addy, I will throw them in the post on Monday. WOW... Completely forgot. I havent had the RC toys out since the Whyalla trip
lol all good mate, PM sent
Old 03-21-2009, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Coopz
Seconded here mate.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

And a 1/10th track too.....

With the amount of land available at MV, could a new track be designed so that all 3 classes could co exist on the same track with various cut throughs and jumps over sections of track to a make it happen?
Old 03-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Tech Adept

Would a grass track be suitable or does it have to be dirt???
Old 03-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Would a grass track be suitable or does it have to be dirt???
When I was in Melb a few months ago there was some 1/5 racing on, it was on a simple rope track witrh some small jumps, patches of grass here and there, mainly dirt (not clay) but it was pretty smooth. Mainly MCD's and Bajas racing around, couple of monster trucks, sounded awesome having 6-7 buggies racing around together tho. Couple of the drivers were annoyingly slow tho, scared to even give their buggy a proper squirt, like the 1/4 rarcers at Penfield, just coast around given little revs...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.