Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool Movies.....

No probs Integrated

Good to see some nice movies to look at - always different when you see your truck/buggy/car in action from a different perspective

If anyone else involved with the MV track (and a member of SDMCC) has some movies they'd like hosted let me know and we'll get something organised.

edit: After a little feed back from people re: speed and reliability of our server - is it good/bad/otherwise?

Off topic a little - do many of you guys bash at Aberfoyle BMX - went for a look last night and it looks like some awsome jumps might even sneak outta work this arvo and get me some "expression session"*

Sniffer

* My lame attempt at being 'hip' - really means might go and break my truck
Old 01-23-2006, 05:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sniffer
No probs Integrated

Good to see some nice movies to look at - always different when you see your truck/buggy/car in action from a different perspective

If anyone else involved with the MV track (and a member of SDMCC) has some movies they'd like hosted let me know and we'll get something organised.

edit: After a little feed back from people re: speed and reliability of our server - is it good/bad/otherwise?

Off topic a little - do many of you guys bash at Aberfoyle BMX - went for a look last night and it looks like some awsome jumps might even sneak outta work this arvo and get me some "expression session"*

Sniffer

* My lame attempt at being 'hip' - really means might go and break my truck
dont worry mate, you will know your "hip" when your with me doing a pre-show RC MT demonstration before the 1:1 MT's come out for a run.. high possibility we will be at speedway city in Feb infront of a few thousand like my last RC Demo for the MT's and Supercross Masters at teh Adelaide Ent. Cent. :P

If its anything like our last demonstration we will have the crowd cheering and laughing, and you better have enough money to afford a "grin-ectamy" afterwards. I was grinning like a cheshire cat for weeks

/me provides a few pics as proof of our fun night.

ooh the sound of those engines!! aint nothing like being 4Ft from a monster trucks exhaust, your whole body shakes with the sound hitting your chest as you watch methanol flames licking out its headers before it roars off toward the cars gosh i love that..
Old 01-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

dont exclude us buggies if you get a chance to do another one glenn
Old 01-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by oblivion
dont worry mate, you will know your "hip" when your with me doing a pre-show RC MT demonstration before the 1:1 MT's come out for a run.. high possibility we will be at speedway city in Feb infront of a few thousand like my last RC Demo for the MT's and Supercross Masters at teh Adelaide Ent. Cent. :P
COOL, heres how much you can bank on the "Zone 3 RC Club" being there:

Sniffer 99.9%
Ralfy 95%
Goose Goose 95%
Merciful Death 80%

All we need is the date and we may even be able to firm up those commitments

Sniffer

PS. looks like you might need me to host your pics too
Old 01-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Off topic a little - do many of you guys bash at Aberfoyle BMX - went for a look last night and it looks like some awsome jumps might even sneak outta work this arvo and get me some "expression session"

Another local! I live in clarendon, 5 mins away. The aberfoyle bmx track has some big jumps but the problem is they are so big it's hard to find a spot where you can see the truck clearly both before and after the jump unless you're standing on it, which can be scary. There's no way to get around the whole track but you'll get some big air off the canyon (second big jump after the first corner). The track on candys road in happy valley is a bit better for driving because it's much tamer and you can see more. But being tamer it isn't as exciting.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Tech Master

COOL, heres how much you can bank on the "Zone 3 RC Club" being there:

All we need is the date and we may even be able to firm up those commitments

Sniffer

PS. looks like you might need me to host your pics too
25Feb, Speedway City. Not a definate confirmation at this point, just letting ppl know im trying to organise so its a high possibility.

my isp's webspace went down over the w/end, i couldnt get in to modify via ftp login either.. but seems to be fixed as of yesterday when i posted the above pics, its pretty rare they have downtime..

anyway, doubt u want my 290mb (and climbing) website on your server..
gosh its good having 290mb on your 20mb of free webspace
Old 01-24-2006, 02:25 AM
Tech Addict

Oblivian

Hi glen I was down at MV on that first meeting you had on that smeltering 37 degree day. I helped you out with a few pieces of wire when the lap timer wouldnt work. I didn't have an R/C then but have since purchased a SAVAGE 4.6 SS. Looks like the track has progressed in leaps and bounds since that day!! Congrats. Anyhow I have my membership filled out and can't wait for Feb 12 to come and mix it up with the other MT's there! Just thought Id show you a pic of my savage and home made KEG STAND!

Are there any other monster truck drivers keen on some practice at MV some time????
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-101msd-dsc00823_dsc00823.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-101msd-dsc00824_dsc00824.jpg  
Old 01-24-2006, 02:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rookie 4.6
Oblivian

Hi glen I was down at MV on that first meeting you had on that smeltering 37 degree day. I helped you out with a few pieces of wire when the lap timer wouldnt work. I didn't have an R/C then but have since purchased a SAVAGE 4.6 SS. Looks like the track has progressed in leaps and bounds since that day!! Congrats. Anyhow I have my membership filled out and can't wait for Feb 12 to come and mix it up with the other MT's there! Just thought Id show you a pic of my savage and home made KEG STAND!

Are there any other monster truck drivers keen on some practice at MV some time????
yeah theres several of us MT owners who like to go for a thrash at times, just keep an eye on this forum and the Adel. racing thread in Ausrc.com - or organise a date/time yourself and im sure you will see other MTs and get a chance to run over a few of those P.I.A. buggys

glad you like the layout, there is a few minor changes (as seen above) that will be implemented hopefully before the next meet..

thats a smart looking truck dude, gotta love that keg stand coz its even colour co-ordinated to your savy!! i hope its filled with an icey cold refreshing beverage on raceday

hmm i feel like im being ganged up on already, at our next meet its like 6 savy's onto a few LST's and my 1/8th bigblock Tmaxx
Old 01-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Tech Addict

I was at the last MT Jump Mania and was wondering who the lucky bas#$#ds were drivin there toys B4 the main event, guess I know now!!
Old 01-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

yeah theres several of us MT owners who like to go for a thrash at times, just keep an eye on this forum and the Adel. racing thread in Ausrc.com - or organise a date/time yourself and im sure you will see other MTs and get a chance to run over a few of those P.I.A. buggys
whats this about PIA buggies???? when do we ever get in your way? i remember having to dodge overturned MTs quite often
Old 01-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

we cant get in thier way because they cant keep up!
Old 01-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by v0rtex
we cant get in thier way because they cant keep up!
jim already proved ya's wrong on that one, or do u want him to do the car crushin thing on your buggies again as proof?

as for the MT demo, we did have buggies + ST's out there with us last time..
i just hope they allow more ppl, last time they only allowed 8 per day and we ended up with disapointed ppls
Old 01-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Those that weren't able to go were hugely dissappointed, specially when the lucky ones started gloating about how much fun it was

The Supercross master track is the only place i have managed to break anything on my Hyper7, and even then it was only a shock shaft broke after an awkward landing when trying to clear the triples (that some of the supercrossers were having trouble clearing)... The sort of triple where you stand on top of the middle one and watch your buggy go overhead

Would definately love to go to the speedway, but if places are limited, tehn i will step aside and let someone else go along who hasn't experienced the thrill and adrenalin rush of being in front of the crowds "showing off" our "toys" LOL
Old 01-25-2006, 04:20 AM
Tech Addict

Default Hellfire

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you have come across HPI's latest creation the HELLFIRE. This thing looks like it will hammer!! Check it out.

http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/kitMain.php?partNo=10500
Old 01-25-2006, 04:22 AM
Tech Elite

thats the truggy, isnt it? URL isnt working for me..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.