Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bradfox2
I will rebind before each race now.

It also seems to occur at night and only during racing. I can practice for hours without one glitch, but the radio seems to know right when I am actually racing.
Right!! Only when you're trying to pass in a race!!!

I didn't mean to send this into a "unbind and rebind" debate, but I'm glad it's just not me and my radio or something.

I think a few have said it here best.....just rebind before each race. I'm going to start doing that and see if that's the cure. Now, how do you rebind
Old 08-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Will there be a Electric 1/8 buggy class at the SRS AZ state championship race in Oct.?
Old 08-20-2009, 12:10 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by FactoryRacing23
Will there be a Electric 1/8 buggy class at the SRS AZ state championship race in Oct.?
As of now the classes have not been set in stone. We have added a lot of new classes this year and its going to be hard to fit everything that we run plus the Mod classes. I should have more time to sit down and figure it out after Saturdays points finals. We will do our best to accomidate everyone.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

I had a pretty cool conversation with some guys at the track last night.....

This is sure to get the 6-12 guys that on-road pretty fired up, but what if we put a dirt oval track right over the on road course? Would Kioni make more money? Would people show? Would there be new comers? Seems like the older crowd really is into oval. Could you have it on the same night right before off-road? I'de park my trailer there and we could sell hot dogs and beer!!

Anyhoo, just a thought. I personally think it would be legit. But there are a lot of factors that go into it I'm sure. I'm not trying to overthrow the on road course, I'm just saying lets put a bunch of dirt over it
Old 08-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Tech Addict

Ruh ro!!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

keoni likes to race onroad, and hes the owner of the store

Richard : I need to talk with you about some things concerning CH, could you call me sometime? 480 437 4199

Ill be at JBRL in Cali this weekend so if i dont answer ill call ya back ASAP
Old 08-20-2009, 05:37 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Ok the points are posted!
Old 08-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeFriery
could you call me sometime? 480 437 4199
I may keep this for the next time I'm looking for a good time
Old 08-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default points

www.scottsdalercspeedway.com for points
Old 08-20-2009, 08:37 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
Thanks Marcus I forgot the link
Old 08-20-2009, 09:10 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by markhat250
I had a pretty cool conversation with some guys at the track last night.....

This is sure to get the 6-12 guys that on-road pretty fired up, but what if we put a dirt oval track right over the on road course? Would Kioni make more money? Would people show? Would there be new comers? Seems like the older crowd really is into oval. Could you have it on the same night right before off-road? I'de park my trailer there and we could sell hot dogs and beer!!

Anyhoo, just a thought. I personally think it would be legit. But there are a lot of factors that go into it I'm sure. I'm not trying to overthrow the on road course, I'm just saying lets put a bunch of dirt over it

Here goes the cat food...

Option 1-
Keep On-road every other Friday
1-15 Racers

Option 2-
Switch On-Road to Dirt Oval
$5k-Dirt
$5k-Brick
$??-Scottsdale Permits
1-15 New racers

Option 3-
$0- My personal practice track and race at CH with Zippy and Turd.

Option 4- Basket Ball Court
$10 -Ball
$50-Hoop
$5- Paint for the 3pt line

Im not opposed to option number 2. But it will never make enough money to pay for it self.

Option 4 will make more money then all but I wont be able to run on-road in Scottsdale anymore.

So as of now we will stick with option number 1 till no one wants to play anymore then Im pretty sure it will goto option number 3.

But who knows...James, Mike, Chris.. might fund option 4
Old 08-20-2009, 09:15 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Ok Joking aside I really appreciate everyone coming out for the Summer Point Series i think its been a great success. I look forward to the finals this Saturday. Everything is posted up on the SRS web site. Please take a look and make sure everything looks ok. Please call me at the shop if you need tomorrow. Im looking into a makeup day is for some reason we are unable to race the finals on Saturday because of weather. I will keep you posted. I will keep my fingers crossed for NO RAIN!

Thanks again!!
keoni
Old 08-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Ok just to clarify after talking to jakie last night, the start time for the finals on saturday is 8pm not 2pm like the flier says, is that correct.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KMR
Ok Joking aside I really appreciate everyone coming out for the Summer Point Series i think its been a great success. I look forward to the finals this Saturday. Everything is posted up on the SRS web site. Please take a look and make sure everything looks ok. Please call me at the shop if you need tomorrow. Im looking into a makeup day is for some reason we are unable to race the finals on Saturday because of weather. I will keep you posted. I will keep my fingers crossed for NO RAIN!

Thanks again!!
keoni
Judging by the weather report it is looking like going to the jbrl race in ca is a pretty good idea this weekend
Old 08-20-2009, 11:51 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by moparsrule
Ok just to clarify after talking to jakie last night, the start time for the finals on saturday is 8pm not 2pm like the flier says, is that correct.
Yes the start time is 8pm not 2pm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.