Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Tech Regular

I am having a hard time finding the jrx-s type-r kit at a reasonable price or even in stock online. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it alot.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jiggamacdaddy
I am having a hard time finding the jrx-s type-r kit at a reasonable price or even in stock online. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it alot.
Here you go. Stormer had it for a better price but they jumped ship and marked the price down I think they are all out of stock now. The price is reasonable for the greatest kit you'll buy.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Colorado, USA, The land of the free and the home of the brave!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I know a guy who is liquidating all his losi stuff (he runs for xray) for a decent price, 3 cars for 400 isn't bad at all, plus a massive box of parts.

I don't know if he wants to only deal locally though.

Here is the link to the area where he posted, his user name is gitsum.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/colorado...olorado-7.html (you must scroll down a bit to see the post)
Old 03-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Tech Regular

439 seems to be the norm then i guess...how much did stormer have them for, as i have heard you can get them cheaper now that the car is older? Its hard trying to find one even used.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Tech Master

439 seems to be the norm then i guess...how much did stormer have them for, as i have heard you can get them cheaper now that the car is older? Its hard trying to find one even used.
Not quite sure what they had them for. As for used I wouldn't want to inherit somebody else's problems. Just my $.02. Like I said it'll be well worth it.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mojoman
Not quite sure what they had them for. As for used I wouldn't want to inherit somebody else's problems. Just my $.02. Like I said it'll be well worth it.
The car's that robert posted in my link are well worth the money, especially for 400 dollars for 3. The box of (new) parts that he has is so massive that even if there is any problems they can be fixed easily.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by a_main_attendee
The car's that robert posted in my link are well worth the money, especially for 400 dollars for 3. The box of (new) parts that he has is so massive that even if there is any problems they can be fixed easily.
Its all good if i got one use i would just rebuild it and throw a chassis on it. I just need one car, although 3 cars for 400 is a ballin deal. ill pm him and see what he can do. I just dont want to hop on the xray train.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Tech Master

Unless you want to support Losi's on road program which as it is right now needs some help. Buy new and build yourself. Don't worry be happy!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

Unless you want to support Losi's on road program which as it is right now needs some help. Buy new and build yourself. Don't worry be happy!
Yeah, you make a valid point for sure, but in these rough economic times laying down the deuce on a 400+ dollar kit isn't neccesarily an option for many.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Tech Master

Yeah, you make a valid point for sure, but in these rough economic times laying down the deuce on a 400+ dollar kit isn't neccesarily an option for many.
All I know is every time I've purchased a used car it's gone in about two months. I will always buy new despite economics, that way I know I like the car for what it is, not dislike it for what someone else did to it.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:59 AM
Tech Regular

yeah man foreal...these times are hard! the last time i bought a car was a xray in 05 for 329,or something along those lines. I leave for awhile and comeback to 500 and 600 dollar kits. I guess its just the price to pay.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Tech Elite

All I know is every time I've purchased a used car it's gone in about two months. I will always buy new despite economics, that way I know I like the car for what it is, not dislike it for what someone else did to it.
I definately understand what you are saying about the used stuff, I usually look at used stuff to be a "yeah, they are usually selling it for a reason , which may be bad" which turns me off from many decent deals. Needless to say is that i have a car that was built by this guy and i've also owned a new in box kit. I've had no regrets from either.

And yeah jiggamac, its a little different now, and its affecting everybody.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Hi there,

Have a look at www.losipartshouse.com

The JRXS Type-R kit is US $315.

Also try www.speedtechrc.com where the kit is US $320.

Good luck,

Steve
Old 03-17-2009, 07:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Get in touch with www.americanrcoutlet.com and ask Tony for a price. The last time I checked they had good prices and quick shipping.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Help

Does anybody have or no where I can get some PRS adapters? I contacted PRS and they told me there out of stock for 4 weeks. I have a state race the 28th. I need two but would buy 4 if someone has them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.