Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2002, 03:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

PRP.....They will be sold through Schumahcer USA and any hobby shop or online shop can buy from them so you can really get it from anyone. I dont know for sure if they are in stock yet last I heard they were not. As soon as I find out I will let you know.
Old 09-06-2002, 03:45 PM
Tech Champion

GotyourNumber.....I have the 3mm chassis and it is alot stiffer over the stock one, its stiffer then the stock chassis with the carpet top deck.
Old 09-06-2002, 06:01 PM
R/C Tech Founder

I had the pleasure of meeting Adrian Martinez and Robin Schumacher at the Chicago show today, and I've got to say, these guys were great and Schumacher had one of the nicest booths at the show.

Look for pics of some new stuff up in the Chicago show coverage soon.
Old 09-07-2002, 07:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Info on the machined pulleys from the owner of RW racing:

Hello Bill,
Mission pulleys will be available from Schumacher Inc in your country in about two weeks. It will be cheapest for you to get some from them. They can give you information on pricing as well.

Regards,
Neil
Old 09-07-2002, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yorkie: The sway bar takes away traction at whatever end it is used on. If the sway bar is on the rear, then you will have less rear traction. Most people I know either run both or only the front sway bar, depending on how soft the setup is and how high the bite. I would try moving the swaybar to the front...
Old 09-07-2002, 11:05 AM
Tech Adept

Racer X,

I don't think the previous post was that clear.
I had a sway bar on the front only to start with this week as the previous week the rear end was a little loose applying power out of the tight corners.
After some suggestions from this board I went with the 8.5 deg castor also.
With the front sway bar only and the 8.5deg castor the rear end was worse. There was just far too much front end grip. I know it sounds impossible but after I removed the front sway bar, so I had none fitted, the car handled fine.
I am going to play around with shock positions next time out. I am running both front and back in the upright most position right now. I will start by moving the front shocks in a hole and see what that does.

Thanks Yorkie
Old 09-07-2002, 12:00 PM
Tech Regular

Well in most cases, what Racer x said was right. The sway bar equals out the bios of the car. If your hookin up good in the front but ur backend is slidin all over, Do some adjustments to the back then put a swaybar in the front.Thus shedding off a little traction in the front end so the back end can equal out with the front. You see my point?
Old 09-07-2002, 05:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Does anybody have a good set up for carpet with foams,and the 3mm warp speed chassis.Thanks
Old 09-08-2002, 01:00 AM
Tech Champion

fireblade- Where were you tonight? Racing was awesome!!! Mod was a blast.

Thank you Dominic Favorito and Jeff Witman for the help tonight. The motors and speedo help was killer. I talked to Dujuan and we are still unsure as to next weeks racing plans.
Old 09-08-2002, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

STLNLST- fix you sig please,-------- "ME" -------------- LOL, I don't know it just started bothering me, guess I am a little anal this morning....LOL
Old 09-08-2002, 07:43 AM
Tech Adept

Does anyone have a good setup for foams on carpets at this track with a 12 turn? The setup i have now is good but im sure it can be better! (i can post my current setup if you want). Also is this track big or small compared to US indoor tracks? thanks

ps. quality of the pic not that good because i had to compress it to get it under the file limit.
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-hrccc.jpg  
Old 09-08-2002, 08:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Clint,Bill Thanks for the kind words,Gerret thanks for the welcome,This is a pretty cool sight.Its the car.
Old 09-08-2002, 09:10 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by IMPACTPLAYR
STLNLST- fix you sig please,-------- "ME" -------------- LOL, I don't know it just started bothering me, guess I am a little anal this morning....LOL
thanks for pointing that out. I will fix that right now When you get my age you forget a few things....LOL
Old 09-08-2002, 09:15 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by D Lemmons
Clint,Bill Thanks for the kind words,Gerret thanks for the welcome,This is a pretty cool sight.Its the car.
Doug- No need to thank me. Your car was hooked again last night. This thread is full of info for the Schuie. Anything that you have a question for someone on here will get you the answer. Shumacher's top guys are usually on this thread as well. Your brain will over load on the info. No other site or thread has even come close to the info on here. Maybe I'll see you next weekend at Castle if we go.
Old 09-08-2002, 10:58 AM
Tech Regular

ahh,sorry clint. I raced some offroad in modesto last night. Ran mod in a xxx-t. I have the fastest time for eletric and also have the 2end fastest time on the whole track. Dino beat me by like 1 sec! On his Mugen Losi.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.