Old 02-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Francis check your PM.
Old 02-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Craig
I can assemble the diffs without touching the grease.So yes its not messy
Craig, don't take it at heart. I was just messing with you

But seriously, you don't lube the diffs with the stealth lube?
Old 02-07-2003, 12:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default foam tyres

hey fuzzclub

here in australia at the club were I run my tc3 at pro level, we are only allowed to run foam tyres and we us 30 mm rears and 26 mm fronts. The 30mm rears see to stop the car from traction rolling, not the the car has that much traction roll. But the 30 mm rears fit fine and there is modifying needed. Hope this helps your quest to domination.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:24 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by InitialD
Craig, don't take it at heart. I was just messing with you

But seriously, you don't lube the diffs with the stealth lube?
whats wrong with stealth diff lube ?????
Old 02-07-2003, 03:00 AM
Tech Addict

Default Re: foam tyres

Originally posted by finchy
hey fuzzclub

here in australia at the club were I run my tc3 at pro level, we are only allowed to run foam tyres and we us 30 mm rears and 26 mm fronts. The 30mm rears see to stop the car from traction rolling, not the the car has that much traction roll. But the 30 mm rears fit fine and there is modifying needed. Hope this helps your quest to domination.
Thanks finchy, but what modifications will i do on the rear tires? shave it so as to fit?
Old 02-07-2003, 03:03 AM
Tech Regular

30mm rears fit fine

Old 02-07-2003, 05:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Brett, The screws on the shock towers are "The Fix" screws that you can pick up on Ebay. The uppers are machined 1-piece aluminum, with an exact fit. The 1-1/4"or 1-1/2" steel screws come all the way up thru the transmission case from the bottom of the car. Its a very solid set-up not requiring tubes of any type. I bought the set (front & rear) for $25 shipped. A few of the other racers here have made a similar set-up themselves for less, I just liked how this was done. Very simple and clean. The only issue I have with the car now is the rear toe-links. I have purchased captured ball ends, and longer Lunsford Punisher turnbuckles. I think this will prevent compression, and the popping off of the rod-ends. I will wait for AE, or another source, to come out with the delrin gears, then I'll go back to the new Yokomo one-way. Other than that I am ready to go.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:14 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Brett
we dont have a tyer class here

we can run what we want aslong as its no bigger than 32mm wide

i run the rubber on our small tight concrete tracks and the foam on our bigger asphalt tracks

and at both tracks the ntc3 with a cx12ps has beaten all the pro class running mtx3's with jps3's, v1rr's with s3's and so on

mind u wining on both foam and rubber

what that tell ya

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT IS GREAT..........Sounds like the guys in Brisbane ought to be giving you a call..thanks again for the response.....

Last edited by fastharry™; 02-07-2003 at 05:17 AM.
Old 02-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: foam tyres

Originally posted by thefuzzclub
Thanks finchy, but what modifications will i do on the rear tires? shave it so as to fit?
You don't need to shave them to fit. They should fit just fine "as-is"
Old 02-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

Just got my RD logics stuff today. I'm fairly impressed, the finish is just beautiful and it looks awesome on the car. The braces were a tight fit, but everything else went together flawlessly. The company is awesome; I e-mailed them asking questions and they replied quickly to all my questoins, they shipped the stuff the same day I ordered it (I ordered around 3pm) and the stuff got to my house in two days. WOW is all I can say.

Here are a few pics of the parts on the car:
Attached Thumbnails Rc10ntc3-rdlogics1.jpg  
Old 02-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Pic 2:
Attached Thumbnails Rc10ntc3-rdlogics2.jpg  
Old 02-07-2003, 12:57 PM
Tech Adept

Now all I need is a nice blue dual chambered pipe and blue manifold, and my masterpiece will be complete.

Anyhoo, pic 3:
Attached Thumbnails Rc10ntc3-rdlogics3.jpg  
Old 02-07-2003, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally posted by NTC3NUT
Brett, The screws on the shock towers are "The Fix" screws that you can pick up on Ebay. The uppers are machined 1-piece aluminum, with an exact fit. The 1-1/4"or 1-1/2" steel screws come all the way up thru the transmission case from the bottom of the car. Its a very solid set-up not requiring tubes of any type. I bought the set (front & rear) for $25 shipped. A few of the other racers here have made a similar set-up themselves for less, I just liked how this was done. Very simple and clean. The only issue I have with the car now is the rear toe-links. I have purchased captured ball ends, and longer Lunsford Punisher turnbuckles. I think this will prevent compression, and the popping off of the rod-ends. I will wait for AE, or another source, to come out with the delrin gears, then I'll go back to the new Yokomo one-way. Other than that I am ready to go.
Keep us posted on your rear toe mod. Can you give me a list on what you used(part number size, brand etc.)?

Thanks
Old 02-07-2003, 06:42 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: foam tyres

Originally posted by Boomer
You don't need to shave them to fit. They should fit just fine "as-is"
Boomer, thank you sir.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brett
[B]30mm rears fit fine
Brett, thanks for the reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.