Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hara's weapon of choice!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by aloksatoor
1/8 offroad nitro cars are pretty much all the same. Hara proved its all driver skill, by whooping team drivers driving the K cars for much longer than him. BTW threads about Hara, last two pages its become about JQ without any confirmation of any signing. Nice marketing tactic.
they probably paid him handsomely to drive that car in their mickey mouse JQ-only race.. waste of money if you ask me.
They should have at least have had him run it in a proper race against proper opponents..
Old 11-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eivind E
they probably paid him handsomely to drive that car in their mickey mouse JQ-only race.. waste of money if you ask me.
They should have at least have had him run it in a proper race against proper opponents..
Wow!! if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.. Plus everyone on that track would lap you within the first two minutes of the race!

Keep up the good work JQ don't listen to these haters there extremely jealous!
Old 11-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aloksatoor
BTW threads about Hara, last two pages its become about JQ without any confirmation of any signing. Nice marketing tactic.
Exactly what JQ probably wants.

White Edition is hitting shelves as we speak and no official press release of a long-term Hara signing...which is the exact opposite of what you'd want to do if you're trying to sell as many kits as possible.

Guess it's time to sum up the JQ talk as a limited time publicity stunt.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

lol most likely either way the pros make everything look good its what the guys in the club races that count in my opinion. and so far know one liked it.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Some many negative responses kit isn't even releases. if Hara is doing this as a promotional advertisement who cares .. Hara is the man !! hope his schedule for next year includes DNC etc. Jq seems super cool and I appreciate his out of box thinking very creative . Hope Hara signs that way is shuts down all the haters.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking

Now He´s Trying a SWORKZ

Old 11-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 226 (100%+)

Give this man a Duratrax and he would drive the wheels off of it.

I wonder what will be next. RB? Tekno?
Old 11-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Adrean
Now He´s Trying a SWORKZ

So does that mean he's gone back to Mugen.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Looks like all that JQ signing! Was BS! Is he shopping companies or just truly having fun running everything! He's doing exactly what I wish I could do, n what I wanted a pro to do! Run em all n decide which he thinks is best! Cause no matter what anybody says there all different n more than one way!! Servos in diff spots, motor sits in diff spots, suspension geometry, chassis flex, wheelbase, motor height, shit the list is prob endless.......I just hope someone will be able to get it out in a interview, what he thinks about all of em!!
Old 11-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Tech Adept

LoloL this is getting even better... The whole world thinks Hara signs JQ because of a pic with hara in a cleverly exposure taken picture where he puts a pen to paper..
Loving how gullible most of the JQ fanbase is,... Next is probably a losi or a xLay
Old 11-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
Some many negative responses kit isn't even releases. if Hara is doing this as a promotional advertisement who cares .. Hara is the man !! hope his schedule for next year includes DNC etc. Jq seems super cool and I appreciate his out of box thinking very creative . Hope Hara signs that way is shuts down all the haters.
x2.. All this hating is pathetic.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Adrean
Now He´s Trying a SWORKZ

Nice...looks good.

Although not owning own, always had a softspot for the sworkz buggy...looks damn good

*EDIT* Oh look! A pretty 'sworkz' sticker on the car! Must be signing with sworkz

Good work on the marketing and speculative hype JQ
Old 11-29-2013, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

lol I'm sure every MFG. has sent him kits for free, brilliant marketing for no money spent.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chase1472
lol I'm sure every MFG. has sent him kits for free, brilliant marketing for no money spent.
If they were smart!
Old 11-30-2013, 01:15 AM
JQ
Tech Master

I didn't pay him anything. Sorry your life didnt turn out the way you hoped it would!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.